Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Wed May 22, 2013 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will have to check them out first.I might make another deal with him.I make more ads I get more sets.I like the antelope set though!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Wed May 22, 2013 3:08 pm

If I get 2 of the 36 forest animal sets I might post one on eBay.I am wondering if I should put it up for bidding or buy now.They'd be a repaint set.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 pm

If I get 2 of the 36 forest animal sets I might post one on eBay.I am wondering if I should put it up for bidding or buy now.They'd be a repaint set.

I think bidding is sometimes better scratch And i think no repaint for ebay scratch

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm

No repaint and bidding.Sounds good.It'd kinda lower the value because some might want to repaint them themselves and it'd cost me extra money anyways.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

No repaint and bidding.Sounds good.It'd kinda lower the value because some might want to repaint them themselves and it'd cost me extra money anyways.

Please dont forget to post the link here Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Haha I will.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Ugh where did you get them? I can't find them anywhere!!!!! Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?   Today at 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Nice group of HP models came in last week: NAYAB ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2