Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

I can't get over how well painted (and sculpted) these figures are. The tiger stripe, on the faces especially, is just phenomenal. In terms of sculpting, I love the snow leopard.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:44 am

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:43 pm

I wish I could buy the Clouded Leopard. Incredible
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Stunning creatures!!! Shocked Shocked affraid
What a talent!! Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:14 pm

This is an old topic, but holy cow, I'm speechless. All of those tiger species, and the snow leopard... and the clouded leopard... and that lion! Gorgeous stunning figures all of them! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:48 pm

My big cat heart is beating overtime! Oh I could only WISH for such beautiful models on my shelves...
OOOOOOOOHHHHH I want them....
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:31 am

I absolutely love these big cat figures!!!!! Wish they were available to purchase! I noticed the Papo Snow is very similar (Tail placement is different). REALLY REALLY REALLY love these and the more I look at them the more I do!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 am

AMAZING!
Best big cats i have even seen.
Maybe a cheeta next Wink

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Today at 3:55 am

Back to top Go down

Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6