Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Shocked where is the "faints" icon when you need it?
speechless....

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:31 pm

WOW!!!These are the best cats I've ever seen. cat cat cheers cheers sunny sunny drunken
Please tell your friend that he is a great artist!! Very Happy Awww,the German Shepherd Dog is a must-have for me,a dog collector,too. I love you drunken As the others already said,is there any possibility to buy some of them?
Thank you very much for showing,I've also enjoyed these great photos. flower cat
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 pm

*thud* Those are amazing! I really hope he starts casting his sculpts, because I'm pretty sure everyone here would buy them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Wow! cheers sunny sunny
OMG fantastic
I am the eyes riveted on the screen I Papo coli king of cats
but that's the master himself king farao
they are all wonderful in their own personality, background I literally fun to see them thank you for sharing Very Happy
what happiness! drunken
Back to top Go down
Joe

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:40 am

What can I say? WOW, they are amazing. He really should think about casting them.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 am

Being the "#1 Big Cat" lover on this forum...
"I'm in love with these big feline figures!".
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 am

Fantastic figures cheers Too bad they are not mass products Sad

Your friend has got a lot of talent Cool

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Why I didn't see this post until now?
That figures are AMAZING! congrats to your friend, is a big artists! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 pm

speechless. Although i have some problems withe the head of the bengal tiger. but the others:
who still thinks papo or schleich ever made a lion or a tiger? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 am

I can't stop loking at these fantastic cats, specially the tiger-species, which i love the most!
I want them! I want them! I want them!
Please PM me his e-mail or so, so he can start working on making models for me, all of them are must haves for me!
Give him our big compliments from us, and tell him, that he can sell a lot of them to the members of this forum! cheers
Back to top Go down
Harry

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:18 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I can't stop loking at these fantastic cats, specially the tiger-species, which i love the most!
Please PM me his e-mail or so, so he can start working on making models for me, all of them are must haves for me!
Give him our big compliments from us, and tell him, that he can sell a lot of them to the members of this forum! cheers

Thanks Willy. I'm so glad that you like these critters. Actually, the author had tried to commercialize his work, and the cost of casting in factory is too high, and the market prospects are uncertain. So, at last, he gave up his original plan.
I'll recontact this author, and convey your appreciation and ask about his future plan.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I am completely stunned by seeing all this big cat models. Oh Harry! if you can recontact him will be great. finger cross!! albino albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm

@Harry wrote:
Actually, the author had tried to commercialize his work, and the cost of casting in factory is too high, and the market prospects are uncertain. So, at last, he gave up his original plan.
Did he tried to offer them to some of the big brands? They would certainly lose some of the paint quality due to mass production, but what would left of them would still be enough to leave counterparts way behind Very Happy

Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm

I would be also interested to buy the big cats! Probably if you comment to your friend, he can make a figures to buy to the people of the forum!
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Laughing Yes! the hunt for a good tiger figurine would find an fantastic end! Although they seem to be genetically almost the same, Turan- and Amur-Tiger look breathtaking full of characteristics that make the difference! No words for my favourite cat the clouded leopard and: what a lion? unbelievable! A lion that even looks like a lion,...Tell him people will easily pay good money for such cats and when he starts with tigers for a certain Dutchman, work is best when a young german guy also gets some in the same time cheers

Last edited by PeGe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Again, your friend makes such fantastic figures, I love the ocelot, I think he is my favorite from his collection.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 pm

which ocelot? the clouded leopard?
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

@Harry wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Thanks Willy. I'm so glad that you like these critters. Actually, the author had tried to commercialize his work, and the cost of casting in factory is too high, and the market prospects are uncertain. So, at last, he gave up his original plan.
I'll recontact this author, and convey your appreciation and ask about his future plan.

Well, it would be nice to contact him, and he could make them only for us maybe, in a smaller production.
They would be more exclusive to! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

@Kiryuha wrote:
Pure beauty!!!
Harry, tell us more details about this artist - who is he? Where does he make these figures, at home? What material does he use? Does he sell any?

...Yeah,yeah,yeah!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Wow,wow,wow they are the most beautiful big cats!!!

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

OMG such wonderful animals drunken I love you drunken

And the poses are absolutly amazing, so lifefull drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:37 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
@Harry wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Well, it would be nice to contact him, and he could make them only for us maybe, in a smaller production.

I agree with you! It would be a pleasure!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Looks like 20-30 peaces of each animal would do. Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Good ideas!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

@ken yeo wrote:
@skysthelimit wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Good ideas!!
bounce bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 pm

i think the artist should also investigate Robert's idea of working for one of the big brands. it would greatly improve the quality of mass marketed figures and, i don't know how they pay their artists, but he might make more money that way. of course mass produced wouldn't be as spectacular as his paint jobs, but they would still be great!

fortunately for me, so far he doesn't seem to have done ungulates. if he did sheep, i'd probably have to buy a plane ticket to china to find him!

i love his German Shepherd Dog. It's got a great classic look.
and i'm glad the monkey escaped safely to the upper shelf! poor monkey!

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Today at 10:33 am

Back to top Go down

Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next