Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 pm

What a beautiful anaconda! Very Happy
The jaguar is even better than the other.
We need sleep! Very Happy
I hope your contact efforts will lead to a happy end for al of us, Harry cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Phantastic!! cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I haven't commented yet, I don't know why? Sleep
We love cat species and those are magnificent, the paintwork of all figures is superb, only the sculpting would be as good as the painting. cat Anyway I'm not saying that they are badly sculpted! Laughing They are really nice! cat
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 am

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, that is the only thing what i can say here! cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce farao king farao king farao king
Good that you told him Harry, now it is about thime he starts working for us! cheers
Back to top Go down
Harry

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:07 am

@ken yeo wrote:
@Harry wrote:
@Kikimalou wrote:
Aaaargh geek

You will kill us with such pics Harry What a Face

Fantastic job cheers

That's not my fault. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Let me try to ask him whether it is possible for him to sell his figurines to us.

Please! Please! Harry!

求知不得!

我会尽力而为:)
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh, they are so beautiful Harry, thank you for posting these photos!! cheers
I would love to have one of his big cats too, they are exquisite! I'm really impressed by his gorgeous paintwork, it's magnificent.

You are welcome, Harriet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

@PeGe wrote:
What a beautiful anaconda! Very Happy
The jaguar is even better than the other.
We need sleep! Very Happy
I hope your contact efforts will lead to a happy end for al of us, Harry cheers

Thanks, PeGe. I'll try my best. :)
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:40 pm

WOW !! So beautiful ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:06 am

I just found this thread after seeing the second one you did on the process of your friend making two of his figures.

He does do wonderful work and I hope he is be able to produce several of each of his figures to sell.

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:15 am

I look at these beautiful stunning big cat figures, and then I look at Papo's 2012' assortment... it makes me sick, because I would definitely rather have this gentlemen's gorgeous big cat figures than the lousy Papo 12' selection !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 am

Still no news on this theme? Rolling Eyes question bounce
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:46 am

Wow, I would definately buy his/her work. I think most people on here would. Thanks for the pictures Harry
Back to top Go down
http://stevesreplicaanimals.blogspot.co.uk/
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:50 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Sorry, Willy. I just saw your post.
I've contacted this sculptor, and he told me that he was quite busy, and may don't have time to sculpt for us. But he promised once he has enough time to make figures for sell, he'll inform me immediately. And I'm sure that I'll tell all you guys here as soon as I get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 am

Thanks Arnaud, Sue and Steve. I'm very happy to see you like these figurines. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Thats better news than I was expecting! He might change his mind when he sees how many people would be keen. Thanks Harry
Back to top Go down
http://stevesreplicaanimals.blogspot.co.uk/
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 pm

@Harry wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

I've contacted this sculptor, and he told me that he was quite busy, and may don't have time to sculpt for us. But he promised once he has enough time to make figures for sell, he'll inform me immediately. And I'm sure that I'll tell all you guys here as soon as I get noticed.

Ok then Harry, that is all you can do right now, we have to wait i guess...
But when he knows how many of us would like to have them as said before here, he might change his mind... Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Let's donate some time!
Back to top Go down
samsonchik

Country/State : HK

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:26 pm

@Harry wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Hi, harry, pls count me too, thanks!
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Sounds great! Since for me, Papo and Safari really let me down this year!
Back to top Go down
Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 am

@baltimore zoo wrote:
Sounds great! Since for me, Papo and Safari really let me down this year!

Big cat fan too cat Touch wood for a decent 2013 eh!

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:19 am

Have to "knock on wood"(For luck) the size of a California Redwood tree....with the way I was let down this year by my favorite brands of Papo and Safari !!!!!!!!!
I want to start a law called "No lame(Lame as in to cheap/not inventive to come up with a new figure design for another animal figure) white versions of the same figure!"
(*However a melanistic version is o.k.).
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 am

@baltimore zoo wrote:
Have to "knock on wood"(For luck) the size of a California Redwood tree....with the way I was let down this year by my favorite brands of Papo and Safari !!!!!!!!!
I want to start a law called "No lame(Lame as in to cheap/not inventive to come up with a new figure design for another animal figure) white versions of the same figure!"

Well said!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm

@ken yeo wrote:
@baltimore zoo wrote:

Well said!!! cheers cheers

Ditto!

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 am

You have my vote to! Wink
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks Ken, Steve and Willy! I need replicas of those gentleman's big cats because I'll be waiting a lifetime for Papo to do something like that assortment! And then we really need to get it through the companies thick heads that we will not accept white versions of the animals they have already produced(I think it's just a way for them to get rid of stock they already have, just by repainting?).! For the same effort, make a new animal! THEY"LL NEVER LEARN! As I said, that's why I would love to have these beauties!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan   Today at 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

Custom figures of tiger, lion, etc. made by a Chinese fan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next