Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet

Go down 
+27
STORMnl
Elros Alvar
Sumo
Rio
baltimore zoo
bmathison1972
MartinH
SeanieP
Kiryuha
Numa
krista
Kikimalou
Vivien
ken yeo
robertelephant
WILLYBACOMAN
Ana
Sergey
SommoDracorex
smithyboy
Roger
jarda
widukind
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
lucky luke
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Jarda thank you for the information cheers
cool the capybara drunken cat

Thank you I found the box with the serial Meerkats and Flament-rose there are beautiful, and good scale, the cheetah is also somewhat smaller than the Schleich and the young gorilla!
the zebra and foal are too small but very well painted and detailed!

If qu'ellqu'un find or buy the box that forest to keep me thank you very much I need these Capybara at all costs! drunken cheers cat study
PM me
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Delayed Christmas package from Re-Ment arrived to me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Although the face expression of the fox could be slightly better (more predator-like), the rest figures are just perfect :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:22 pm

jarda wrote:

Although the face expression of the fox could be slightly better (more predator-like), the rest figures are just perfect :)

Congratulation!!! Wonderful animals and i hope in the next years with special species. cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Jarda thank you for this information, cheers cheers
the link you gave me Pm does not work, Sad
I must have these Capybaras and Raton - Washer looks very correct in the scale of Schleich;
the finish is perfect,
I will post pictures of my roses there are flaments top sunny
and the complete series ... in January cyclops
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:47 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Jarda thank you for this information, cheers cheers
the link you gave me Pm does not work, Sad
I must have these Capybaras and Raton - Washer looks very correct in the scale of Schleich;
the finish is perfect,
I will post pictures of my roses there are flaments top sunny
and the complete series ... in January cyclops

I am sure the link works, I just checked it again. If You using CTRL+C and CTRL+V, please ensure You have highlighted the entire address.

BTW: Me parece que ninguna lavadora para los ratones no esta en este set :)

Last edited by jarda on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:51 pm

widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:

Congratulation!!! Wonderful animals and i hope in the next years with special species. cheers cheers

Thanks, Andreas, I hope so too :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 am

Wonderfull sets, i think they would be good in anybody's animal collection! cheers

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 am

I bought the first series last year and find that is quite small. Don't bother to buy the rest !

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I collect every size and scale! cheers

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm

As promised, cheers
Late December 2011, I received my package with the numbers of Re-Ment, Fell before the holiday season I did not have time to make and post images.
So here are the first taken today! sunny cyclops

The roses are gorgeous flaments it is for them and meerkats that I decide .... See for yourself !.... drunken bounce lol!

There better be pictures ... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Wow,they look beautiful. Shocked
Congratulations Jean-Luc for those great additions and thanks for showing! cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Ahhh! They are nice! Thanks for showing with such nice pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Fantastic additions Jean-Luc! I like them very much! Flamingos are great and I like this proud gorilla and cute zebra and landscape elements :) Congratulations and thank You for showing cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:21 pm

I love the Flamingos and cheetah!! Congratulations Luc cheers cheers I must try and get those flamingos drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 pm

More great models!
The gorilla seems to be a male with a youngster on his back walking around, which not often happens in real nature, but they do look very ok to me.
The meercats are nice to, the cheetah is a 6 out of 10 for me. Laughing

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 am

The Meeraks are nice!

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 am

Yeah the meercats to! geek

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yeah the meercats to! geek

I am thinking should I placed the order?

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:24 am

I don't know what you mean by that, but i was just joking, you know me... Laughing
I often typ so fast or just wrong, that i see so many mistakes afterwards, that i have to edit a lot to... Embarassed

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 am

I'm for the flamingoes, gorilla and meerkats cheers Where can I find them ? bounce
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I'm for the flamingoes, gorilla and meerkats cheers Where can I find them ? bounce
Yes where can we buy them drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
robertelephant

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm

I agree absolutley they are exquisite figures -my 3 sets just arrived from JAPAN.
THE FIRST AFRICAN SET- the BIG elephant is gorgeuos- its actually a really nice sculpted juvenile with small just erupting tusks - a nice change from always big tusked animals who are comparatevly rare in a population. Schleich scaled and colour matches the schleich africans well.Perfect addition to the herd.
The giraffes are very small but really well sculpted on adult, calf not too shoddy either, go well with Newray and Britains scale griraffes.
Adult lion, mmm not quite so good but not bad,No one is doing good lions except Papo, Mojo , Britains and Jeol! way small for schleich too big for britains.
Lion cubs, -gorgeous active models, really nice and perfect schleich scale.Really really nice!
Hippo, really nice , britains scaled animal- but small.Schleich copy!
Crocodile ditto.
Baby chimp, perfect scale for schleich family and the accacia with bit of olive brown watch will look nice next to the huge schleich tree.Blends perfect with the schleich chimps would assume it was for them!

Looking at the figures and the copied moulds of the animals in all 3 sereis I got Im sure they were made by Schleich- or at least the same sculptors and factory.
The series does remind me absolutley of the 2001 Bandai sets.

THE SECOND AFRICAN SET- absolutley perfect animal models!See the afore mentioned post for details!
The rhino is Britains scale but the other LARGE species can actually be juveniles with the schleich animals.
The cheetah for example and baby zebra are proper real scale to the schleich game ranger. The baby gorilla and mom, flamingos,cheetah and meerkats esp are just wonderful.
The little scenery elements in both packs are great!

THE FOREST ANIMAL SET.
Ok the capybarra are great!!!!!!!!
ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO WANT THEM!!!!!!! and yes zoo capybara moulting are this yellowy colour!They are great figures , perfect schleich scale and have heaps of personality.And are very realistic though the gland on top of nose is missing but hey who else would notice?i LOVE THE POSTURE AS THIS IS HOW YOU SEE THEM SITTING GROOMING FOR MUCH OF THE DAY, ITS NOT CUTSEY!ITS ZOOLOGICALLY ACCURATE!
Red deer stag, real nice almost copy of schleich old figure, actually more slim and deer like.
Red deer calf, great figure , in feeding stiff legged posture, perfect schleich scale.
Racoon, paintings a bit heavy and shinny but a much nicer figure than schleich and perfect scaled!The hollow tree it comes with is worth the price alone!
Red fox[ ezo subspecies] mmmm well its not bad, and will be repainted asap as a silverfox clour morph of red fox which I think will hugely improve the look of the model!
Cotton tail rabbits, sorry they are bunnies !!!!!!but perfect schleich scale and not HUGE like schleichs rabbits!The grass element is nice too.
Another great set but smaller in species number than the African ones.

Im also still awaiting a few other wild animal figures from rement too.
And hopefully we got more re-ment animal series soon!!!!!The packaging is really nicely done, The BOXES FOLD OUT INTO A DISPLAY DIORAMAS , which is also a really nice touch too.
Really good quality animals I can recomend to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks for the information Robert! I must find the fox! Laughing
Back to top Go down
robertelephant

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Roger if you are a species hunter there are MUCH better Ezo fox figures around, out of the whole set it is the weakest figure, its still nice and well worth having to complete the set , but if I can work out how to upload pics easily then you will see what I mean!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next