Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Roger if you are a species hunter there are MUCH better Ezo fox figures around, out of the whole set it is the weakest figure, its still nice and well worth having to complete the set , but if I can work out how to upload pics easily then you will see what I mean!

Robert, I'm a moderate species hunter and a hard fox hunter, even those very weird! Laughing
But of course I will not pay an expensive set to get only a fox. :)
Anyway I'd loved to see pictures of the sets. If you need help posting them you can always pm me! :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Robert thank you for your comment cheers elephant
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

Thanks Robert!

You comments is detail & I just placed order for african set series 2 & forest set.

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm

I'm for the flamingoes, gorilla and meerkats cheers Where can I find them ? bounce
Yes where can we buy them drunken

Check here! I use their service before & shipping should be ok & maybe little higher!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Great site!
Thanks for the link Kenny! Very Happy

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 am

I find those animal figures really cute. Especially those lion cubs are adorable!

And the animals from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are just too cute! *sucker for japanese figures*

When I visit Japan next time, I must keep my eyes open for them.

I want the Capybaras!!! O___O Where I can buy them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's an Ebay auction of the capybaras, if you're interested anymore. I came up with them earlier when I searched for Kaiyodo figures.
They're a bit pricey though.

Back to top Go down
http://zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com/
SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am

kristaru wrote:
I find those animal figures really cute. Especially those lion cubs are adorable!

And the animals from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are just too cute! *sucker for japanese figures*

When I visit Japan next time, I must keep my eyes open for them.

I want the Capybaras!!! O___O Where I can buy them?

Here's an Ebay auction of the capybaras, if you're interested anymore. I came up with them earlier when I searched for Kaiyodo figures.
They're a bit pricey though.

They're very expensive D:

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: NEW MODEL SERIES FROM ASIA: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi all

I came across a new smaller range of animals produced in China by a company called Re-Ment. They come from East Asia (China/Hong Kong or Japan) and produce a whole range of miniature models, cute animals, cartoon characters and other novelties. These models are placed into little groups and within that group there will be a series of models (Similar to what Choco Furute or Kaiyodo do in Japan):

None of the ranges are of interest for us animal collectors apart from a series of smaller wildlife models sold across two different ranges. One is call the 'Re-Ment Big African Animal Story Book' and 'Re-Ment Big Animal Encyclopedia'. Each animal model within either of the two ranges is sold individually in a small metallic foil type bag. The Encyclopedia series models are in a non visible bag and sold as a blind packet meaning whenever you buy one you dont know what animal is going to be inside:

Both ranges are cute for kids and adults and there are no rare species included, just the usual animals. Basically its a range of over 16 models split across two different series. You have to buy each packet seperately and some of the animals come with an extra little accessory like a pool or plant which is really cool:

So I ordered one model from each series and I have received the elephant and the gorilla with baby. The scales are smaller than schleich but not too small. I absolutely love the elephant, it is quite detailed and actually looks like a young adult with the smallert tusks. I have taken photos of him alongside the recently discontinued African Elephants from Schleich and he fits in perfectly scale wise! He completes the set and moreimportantly is made from the same plastic and is the same shade as the adults! So now you can have a proper set of four African elephants!

I havent removed the gorilla from his packet yet but I will post photos later. Again, the models are smaller than schleich but they are not small like the Japanese Kaiyodo figures. I suppose some would fit in with our Schleich models like the elephant.

Here are the Elephant photos taken with Schleich:

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

That's very nice youngster, congrats cheers
Too bad you can't know what you're buying Crying or Very sad

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Ohhhhh Shocked

WOW ! What a wonderful young elefant for your flock cheers

They look like really nice quality, too Very Happy

Thankyou VERY much for telling about this new brand sunny flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Congrats Numaan! These are from Japan. But made in China What a Face !

To me I specially love the African elephant and the proportion seen to be right and well details. And I purchased it was a set of 8 for wildlife series 1 and 2 directly from Japan.

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm

New brands are always welcome.
I like their landsape items - pool, trees, grass. Have you held them in your hands, Numaan?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Wonderful models but at the moment not so interesting species for me. cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Very nice animals Numaan! Congratulations cheers Elephant is beautiful and flamingos are on my wish list cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks for this lot of information,Numaan! sunny
The Elephant seems very nice,not too small and not too big,it really fits perfectly as a sub-adult. cheers cheers

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks for this lot of information,Numaan! sunny
The Elephant seems very nice,not too small and not too big,it really fits perfectly as a sub-adult. cheers cheers

Vivien you took the words right out of mouth. He is great to be in a herd because he is sub-adult looking and it is more realistic within a herd. The flamingos and zebra foal look great too.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Congratulations Numaan, these are lovely, I especially like the flamingos!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Just purchased the sub adult elephant off Ebay! I had a knee-jerk reaction to getting him!
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Just purchased the sub adult elephant off Ebay! I had a knee-jerk reaction to getting him!
Laughing Laughing Congratulations,Seanie! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Numaan

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

HI all

I have only personally bought the elephant and the gorilla. I didnt know which models I would get as I couldnt specify it on the website i ordered it from. Although i know some sellers sell the whole set in one go if you google online.

I havent touched the other animals or seen them but given that the gorilla and Elephant are well sculpted and detailed I am sure the other are really nice. Yes I REALLY like the pool and tall grass that come with some of the models. I hope one of our famous brands can make some of these. It would be soo great.

Anyway I just took some photos of the gorilla with baby. The baby is removable and just sits on the head of the mother. The mother is almost the same size and scale as the new schleich gorillas! I am surprised! I attached all photos below.

As for the elephant it is meant to be an adult as they have also made a baby but with the short tusks and size in comparison to schleich it just looks like a teenager or sub-adult. A very nice surprise to find some models that fit in exactly with current schleich. Enjoy:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks for showing Numaan, we already have in the forum some enthusiasts of the brand! :)
As a curious of brands I hope someday to find one of them, maybe the flamingo?
The idea of a removable gorilla is very good and they look nice enough! monkey
Back to top Go down
Numaan

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:07 am

Thanks for showing Numaan, we already have in the forum some enthusiasts of the brand! :)
As a curious of brands I hope someday to find one of them, maybe the flamingo?
The idea of a removable gorilla is very good and they look nice enough! monkey

Yes your right Roger. Shame that they wont make more animals, it just looks like a specific set of animals made for a small series and thats it.....maybe they will make a third set, lets wait and see. The flamingos do look great.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 am

Congratulation Numaan, both are very interesting models with a very good size. Thanks a lot for sharing pics Very Happy

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am

Congrats Numaan :) They are lovely. I specially like walking giraffe :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

...Thank Numaan for pics! The interesting new brand! cheers Our dear friends Lucky Luke, Robert and Jarda already did talk about it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink Wink

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm

...Thank Numaan for pics! The interesting new brand! cheers Our dear friends Lucky Luke, Robert and Jarda already did talk about it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink Wink

I guess we could merge the two topics... Wink

Numaan

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

Ah thanks Sergey, I didnt realise this. Sorry! There are just so many topics that I am discovering new things all the time. No worries Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Ah thanks Sergey, I didnt realise this. Sorry! There are just so many topics that I am discovering new things all the time. No worries Very Happy

Wink lol! lol! lol!

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:42 am

Re-Ment also did a nice insect line. I did a form topic for it a while back here:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:01 am

Re-Ment also did a nice insect line. I did a form topic for it a while back here:

Thanks for this link Blaine! A good topic is never dead! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 am

Gosh Shocked Fantastic Shocked

Take a look at those, girlsandguys cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"]

...Awesome! Thank Blaine! lol!

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

Just got in the mail today the zebra foal, cheetah, meerkats, baby elephant (still waiting on the adult), and adult zebra. All are very good looking--the zebras are a little small but the adult is going to be a sub adult and the foal is a new born in my herd. I love the cheetah, and the elephant calf is a good new born size and the adult with be a sub-adult in the herd with its shorter tusks. The meerkats go well with Schleich's. The cheetah is a good size too, just a little smaller than Schleich but I like its stalking posture.:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 am

Just got in the mail today the zebra foal, cheetah, meerkats, baby elephant (still waiting on the adult), and adult zebra. All are very good looking--the zebras are a little small but the adult is going to be a sub adult and the foal is a new born in my herd. I love the cheetah, and the elephant calf is a good new born size and the adult with be a sub-adult in the herd with its shorter tusks. The meerkats go well with Schleich's. The cheetah is a good size too, just a little smaller than Schleich but I like its stalking posture.:)

Congratulations! We are never tired of see figures, so if you have time show them to us even they are already in this topic. :)
I also like the posture of this cheetah! cat
Back to top Go down
Numaan

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi Seanie

thats great, can you please take some photos of these animals alongside the schleich versions? It would be great to see the comparisons. thanks
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 pm

sure will take photos but I also need to make a CD to load--I do not have the tools to directly put on the computer so it may be some days but I will do it!
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:41 pm

The following are the comparison photos with the re-ment brand and schleich--sorry some are blury

schleich cheetah and Re-ment cheetah

left to right Re-ment baby, new schleich calf, new schleich female, now retired female, now retired calf, and Re-ment adult (which will be a sub-adult in my herd)

now retired schleich baby, new schleich calf, re-ment calf, new Schleich female and now retired female.

New Schleichs, Re-ments, Now Retired Schleichs

Re-ment adult, re-ment calf and now retired Schleich female

Schleich zebra mare, Re-ment zebra mare, Re-ment zebra foal

Schleich Zebra Foal, Re-ment zebra foal, Re-ment zebra mare, & Schleich zebra mare (back)

Schleich meerkats, Re-ment meerkats, and Safari LTD mini meerkat. They all go well together. Sorry not in focus--rock is nice and focused though! lol!

Sorry unfocused--AGAIN! but I started to re-customize the Schleich mare's head to be nuzzling her new born Re-ment foal.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Thank you for the pictures! cheers
I'd like to see your customized zebra it poses a very pleasant! sunny Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanks for the pictures! They are very useful! It looks the cheetah is more in scale with a Schleich zebra than the Schleich cheetah! study
Meerkats in nice size to modern standards! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 am

Oh! The display is also very nice too!

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks for the photos,Sean! :)
The Meerkats and the adult elephant fit nicely with the Schleich ones. elephant cat They are added to my list. Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm

WOW! Seanie, that Zebra nuzzling the new borne Re-ment baby is SO wonderful Shocked
They look ALIVE bounce cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am

Thanks for the comparison pics Sean!
I like those Re-Ments actually, same scale or not, not bad at all! Very Happy
Nice to see the re-modelled Schleich zebra, good thinking! cheers

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 am

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of the Re-Ment gorilla next to the Papo gorilla would you?
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry, I do not have either of those gorillas.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 am

No problem, I just wanted to see how the Re-ment gorilla looked next to the Papo gorilla. I really like how the baby can come off the Re-ment figure! Great idea!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:47 am

No problem, I just wanted to see how the Re-ment gorilla looked next to the Papo gorilla. I really like how the baby can come off the Re-ment figure! Great idea!

Here is the photos:

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am

K-Yeo,
You are da' man! Thanks bro! Even though two different figure lines, I think they look great together! Would make a nice troop : ) Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:50 pm

K-Yeo,
You are da' man! Thanks bro! Even though two different figure lines, I think they look great together! Would make a nice troop : ) Thanks again!

You are always welcome!

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm

they do go very well together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   

Back to top Go down

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next