Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet

Go down 
+27
STORMnl
Elros Alvar
Sumo
Rio
baltimore zoo
bmathison1972
MartinH
SeanieP
Kiryuha
Numa
krista
Kikimalou
Vivien
ken yeo
robertelephant
WILLYBACOMAN
Ana
Sergey
SommoDracorex
smithyboy
Roger
jarda
widukind
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
lucky luke
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

robertelephant wrote:
Roger if you are a species hunter there are MUCH better Ezo fox figures around, out of the whole set it is the weakest figure, its still nice and well worth having to complete the set , but if I can work out how to upload pics easily then you will see what I mean!

Robert, I'm a moderate species hunter and a hard fox hunter, even those very weird! Laughing
But of course I will not pay an expensive set to get only a fox. :)
Anyway I'd loved to see pictures of the sets. If you need help posting them you can always pm me! :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Robert thank you for your comment cheers elephant
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

Thanks Robert!

You comments is detail & I just placed order for african set series 2 & forest set.

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I'm for the flamingoes, gorilla and meerkats cheers Where can I find them ? bounce
Yes where can we buy them drunken

Check here! I use their service before & shipping should be ok & maybe little higher!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Great site!
Thanks for the link Kenny! Very Happy

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 am

I find those animal figures really cute. Especially those lion cubs are adorable!

And the animals from this series are just too cute! *sucker for japanese figures*

When I visit Japan next time, I must keep my eyes open for them.

SommoDracorex wrote:
I want the Capybaras!!! O___O Where I can buy them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's an Ebay auction of the capybaras, if you're interested anymore. I came up with them earlier when I searched for Kaiyodo figures.
They're a bit pricey though.

Back to top Go down
http://zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com/
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am

kristaru wrote:
I find those animal figures really cute. Especially those lion cubs are adorable!

And the animals from this series are just too cute! *sucker for japanese figures*

When I visit Japan next time, I must keep my eyes open for them.

SommoDracorex wrote:
I want the Capybaras!!! O___O Where I can buy them?

Here's an Ebay auction of the capybaras, if you're interested anymore. I came up with them earlier when I searched for Kaiyodo figures.
They're a bit pricey though.

They're very expensive D:

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: NEW MODEL SERIES FROM ASIA: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi all

I came across a new smaller range of animals produced in China by a company called Re-Ment. They come from East Asia (China/Hong Kong or Japan) and produce a whole range of miniature models, cute animals, cartoon characters and other novelties. These models are placed into little groups and within that group there will be a series of models (Similar to what Choco Furute or Kaiyodo do in Japan):

None of the ranges are of interest for us animal collectors apart from a series of smaller wildlife models sold across two different ranges. One is call the 'Re-Ment Big African Animal Story Book' and 'Re-Ment Big Animal Encyclopedia'. Each animal model within either of the two ranges is sold individually in a small metallic foil type bag. The Encyclopedia series models are in a non visible bag and sold as a blind packet meaning whenever you buy one you dont know what animal is going to be inside:

Both ranges are cute for kids and adults and there are no rare species included, just the usual animals. Basically its a range of over 16 models split across two different series. You have to buy each packet seperately and some of the animals come with an extra little accessory like a pool or plant which is really cool:

So I ordered one model from each series and I have received the elephant and the gorilla with baby. The scales are smaller than schleich but not too small. I absolutely love the elephant, it is quite detailed and actually looks like a young adult with the smallert tusks. I have taken photos of him alongside the recently discontinued African Elephants from Schleich and he fits in perfectly scale wise! He completes the set and moreimportantly is made from the same plastic and is the same shade as the adults! So now you can have a proper set of four African elephants!

I havent removed the gorilla from his packet yet but I will post photos later. Again, the models are smaller than schleich but they are not small like the Japanese Kaiyodo figures. I suppose some would fit in with our Schleich models like the elephant.

Here are the Elephant photos taken with Schleich:

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

That's very nice youngster, congrats cheers
Too bad you can't know what you're buying Crying or Very sad

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Ohhhhh Shocked

WOW ! What a wonderful young elefant for your flock cheers

They look like really nice quality, too Very Happy

Thankyou VERY much for telling about this new brand sunny flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Congrats Numaan! These are from Japan. But made in China What a Face !

To me I specially love the African elephant and the proportion seen to be right and well details. And I purchased it was a set of 8 for wildlife series 1 and 2 directly from Japan.

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm

New brands are always welcome.
I like their landsape items - pool, trees, grass. Have you held them in your hands, Numaan?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Wonderful models but at the moment not so interesting species for me. cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Very nice animals Numaan! Congratulations cheers Elephant is beautiful and flamingos are on my wish list cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks for this lot of information,Numaan! sunny
The Elephant seems very nice,not too small and not too big,it really fits perfectly as a sub-adult. cheers cheers

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Vivien wrote:
Thanks for this lot of information,Numaan! sunny
The Elephant seems very nice,not too small and not too big,it really fits perfectly as a sub-adult. cheers cheers

Vivien you took the words right out of mouth. He is great to be in a herd because he is sub-adult looking and it is more realistic within a herd. The flamingos and zebra foal look great too.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Congratulations Numaan, these are lovely, I especially like the flamingos!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Just purchased the sub adult elephant off Ebay! I had a knee-jerk reaction to getting him!
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

SeanieP wrote:
Just purchased the sub adult elephant off Ebay! I had a knee-jerk reaction to getting him!
Laughing Laughing Congratulations,Seanie! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

HI all

I have only personally bought the elephant and the gorilla. I didnt know which models I would get as I couldnt specify it on the website i ordered it from. Although i know some sellers sell the whole set in one go if you google online.

I havent touched the other animals or seen them but given that the gorilla and Elephant are well sculpted and detailed I am sure the other are really nice. Yes I REALLY like the pool and tall grass that come with some of the models. I hope one of our famous brands can make some of these. It would be soo great.

Anyway I just took some photos of the gorilla with baby. The baby is removable and just sits on the head of the mother. The mother is almost the same size and scale as the new schleich gorillas! I am surprised! I attached all photos below.

As for the elephant it is meant to be an adult as they have also made a baby but with the short tusks and size in comparison to schleich it just looks like a teenager or sub-adult. A very nice surprise to find some models that fit in exactly with current schleich. Enjoy:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks for showing Numaan, we already have in the forum some enthusiasts of the brand! :)
As a curious of brands I hope someday to find one of them, maybe the flamingo?
The idea of a removable gorilla is very good and they look nice enough! monkey
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:07 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks for showing Numaan, we already have in the forum some enthusiasts of the brand! :)
As a curious of brands I hope someday to find one of them, maybe the flamingo?
The idea of a removable gorilla is very good and they look nice enough! monkey

Yes your right Roger. Shame that they wont make more animals, it just looks like a specific set of animals made for a small series and thats it.....maybe they will make a third set, lets wait and see. The flamingos do look great.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 am

Congratulation Numaan, both are very interesting models with a very good size. Thanks a lot for sharing pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am

Congrats Numaan :) They are lovely. I specially like walking giraffe :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

...Thank Numaan for pics! The interesting new brand! cheers Our dear friends Lucky Luke, Robert and Jarda already did talk about it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink Wink

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next