Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 am

Oooh big congrats!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 pm

@Viven; Yes, that will be a lot harder pale especially the wildlife. A lot of very rare animals there, like the brown llama, and not to mention the brown pelican pale But oh, some day drunken

@Widukind; Thanx flower

@Roger; I think it´s pretty hard to find, at least here in sweden. The few I have seen went for redicilus prices, so I´m soo soo happy for Susanne cheers

@Harriet; Thanx cheers Yes Hurray Hurray for Willy and Susanne, they are amazing I love you

@Miss Mufflon; Thanx Very Happy Yes I am superhappy, partly since this is my favorite schleich serie Very Happy
Yes, the swiss cow is one of my favorite cows, I was so luckey when willy offered it in a trade.
I now have the calf and the cow, still looking for the bull. Hope you find one of your own some day too Very Happy

@Mastiffcat; Thanx Very Happy Yes, it take some work (and a lot of money pale ) and especially time and luck to find al of them. I have been collecting schleich "for real" for about 2,5 years.
(3 years ago, I had about 50 schleich in total, now I have about 600 Rolling Eyes )
I´m not sure how many animals there are in the serie, but I think it´s about 80 or so.
I will try to take some pics of my vitrines some day Very Happy

The species; "front" wolfs, raccoon, beaver, foxes, squirrels, hedgehog, marten, otter, wild hare, bat, wolverine, marmot, wild rabbits, wild boars.
"middle" Wisent, brown bear/grizzly, black bear, roe deer, badger, lynx, grouse, eagle owl, crow, pheasant, tawny owl, mountain goat, chamois, ibex
"back" musk ox, mooses, reindeer, white tail deers, red deers.

I think thats all of them Very Happy

@Wildheart; Thanx cheers

@Landrover; Thanx Very Happy Yes there are, probably hundreds, and then thousands in the boxes Laughing

@Martin; Thanx cheers

@Willy; Thanx cheers I love the cows, and I´m very aware of how rare the swiss is, soo I´m realy happy about it. Big thanx for letting me trade I love you

@Ida; ?

@SyLoBe; Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 am

Forget about Ida... Wink

Ok then Anna, i am glad i could make you happy. cheers
You can PM me for the brown LLama, i think i know to find one for you for a reasonable price! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Today at 9:27 am

Back to top Go down

Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2