Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 am

Oooh big congrats!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 pm

@Viven; Yes, that will be a lot harder pale especially the wildlife. A lot of very rare animals there, like the brown llama, and not to mention the brown pelican pale But oh, some day drunken

@Widukind; Thanx flower

@Roger; I think it´s pretty hard to find, at least here in sweden. The few I have seen went for redicilus prices, so I´m soo soo happy for Susanne cheers

@Harriet; Thanx cheers Yes Hurray Hurray for Willy and Susanne, they are amazing I love you

@Miss Mufflon; Thanx Very Happy Yes I am superhappy, partly since this is my favorite schleich serie Very Happy
Yes, the swiss cow is one of my favorite cows, I was so luckey when willy offered it in a trade.
I now have the calf and the cow, still looking for the bull. Hope you find one of your own some day too Very Happy

@Mastiffcat; Thanx Very Happy Yes, it take some work (and a lot of money pale ) and especially time and luck to find al of them. I have been collecting schleich "for real" for about 2,5 years.
(3 years ago, I had about 50 schleich in total, now I have about 600 Rolling Eyes )
I´m not sure how many animals there are in the serie, but I think it´s about 80 or so.
I will try to take some pics of my vitrines some day Very Happy

The species; "front" wolfs, raccoon, beaver, foxes, squirrels, hedgehog, marten, otter, wild hare, bat, wolverine, marmot, wild rabbits, wild boars.
"middle" Wisent, brown bear/grizzly, black bear, roe deer, badger, lynx, grouse, eagle owl, crow, pheasant, tawny owl, mountain goat, chamois, ibex
"back" musk ox, mooses, reindeer, white tail deers, red deers.

I think thats all of them Very Happy

@Wildheart; Thanx cheers

@Landrover; Thanx Very Happy Yes there are, probably hundreds, and then thousands in the boxes Laughing

@Martin; Thanx cheers

@Willy; Thanx cheers I love the cows, and I´m very aware of how rare the swiss is, soo I´m realy happy about it. Big thanx for letting me trade I love you

@Ida; ?

@SyLoBe; Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 am

Forget about Ida... Wink

Ok then Anna, i am glad i could make you happy. cheers
You can PM me for the brown LLama, i think i know to find one for you for a reasonable price! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!   

Back to top Go down

Some fantastic new additions and a big YEY!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2