Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D

Go down 
+5
WILLYBACOMAN
skysthelimit
Ana
widukind
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D Empty
PostSubject: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm

I love this old husky ! He SMILES just like huskies can do Very Happy
The model is also fun to collect, because not only are there numerous variations in the way he was painted, he was also made in different moulds in China and Germany !

This week I was so enormously happy to get him with yellow one of the two different variants of the nice, old "tags" that contain a little description of the breed.
The white one, which I have had for a long time, is only in German, while the yellow one is in German, French and English.

Don`t you think the white one was made for the German market only ? Shocked scratch

These two are both made in Germany, but look how different they are ! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am still looking for the tag for the Berner Sennen, the Dalmation and the Basset , if anyone has spare ones bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Congratulation Susanne!!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Congratulations Susanne! You are queen of color variations indeed cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Thankyou very much Andreas and Ana sunny flower
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Congrats cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:27 am

Congrats on your old Husky susanne!
I don't want to get you thinking, because you always buy things easily, but there are sellers around that put older tags on newer models, keep your eyes open please! Shocked Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

... because you always buy things easily, but there are sellers around that put older tags on newer models, keep your eyes open please! Shocked Wink

I am not sure what you mean by buying things easily scratch

Of course I know these tags are swapped, - they are very often sold separately Laughing

But so much the luckier was I because this dog looks very authentic, and the sellers were the least cheating types I have ever encountered cheers
As you know, one gets a feeling for those things after some years study

Back to top Go down
smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:30 am

Great find Susanne, Congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 am

Thankyou Robert and Smithy flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Susanne they are wonderful!!!! I love those much more than the current Husky dogs. How old are they?

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Congratulation Susanne! another variation again!!

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Izzy wrote:
Susanne they are wonderful!!!! I love those much more than the current Husky dogs. How old are they?

-Kristie
I totally agree with you Kristie,they are much,much better. Very Happy

Susanne,I'm very glad that you've found another variation for your collection,I think we all know that you LOVE
variations! I love you flower queen
OMG,I think I have to specialize on dogs only,otherwise I'll go bankrupt for sure with all those wonderful Wildlife animals for 2012 and new "dog-oldies" to buy. affraid affraid affraid Crying or Very sad
But anyway,the Husky jumped right to the top of my wishlist. santa cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Thankyou Kristie, Ken and Vivien cheers
Gosh, how did you know I love variations Shocked Shocked drunken Laughing Laughing

Izzy wrote:

-Kristie

This dog was made from ´95 to ´05, so he is not rare at all, but that does not make him less charming, does it ? Wink

So he should be easy for you to find for you, Vivien. And not too expensive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 am

SUSANNE wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

... because you always buy things easily, but there are sellers around that put older tags on newer models, keep your eyes open please! Shocked Wink

I am not sure what you mean by buying things easily scratch

Of course I know these tags are swapped, - they are very often sold separately Laughing

But so much the luckier was I because this dog looks very authentic, and the sellers were the least cheating types I have ever encountered cheers
As you know, one gets a feeling for those things after some years study

Well, i ment that i saw you buy a lot of items for prices in the past that wouldn't be neccesary, and on average a lot of items...
I think you know what i mean, i only want to protect you for for bad persons and bad buys, as you are a sweet person, and don't deserve to get fooled by other people! Cool
But i know you got experienced through the time now, so i guess you wil be carefull, and know the people which you can trust. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Thankyou for your kind words, Willy.
About my "party" almost 2 years ago, I have already explained that I got a little unexpected money.
Some people would have bought nice clothes, or a good bicycle, or good wine or a week in some warm place.
Nobody would ever have lifted an eyebrow or let alone remembered it so long after.
Instead I bought some expensive Schleich that I very, very much wanted for my collection.
Perhaps designer clothes or such would be more neccesary - we are all different Wink

About good or bad deals, - haven`t most of us tried both Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 am

Oh no thanks Susanne. Very Happy
Yes, i know about the extra finances you had in the past, and who am i to tell people what they spend their money on... Laughing
But some of those items, you could have bought for a lot less money i think, but that is to late now anyway... Laughing

I have to admitt that i would rather spend some extra money on my collection to, instead of all of those other things which i already had long ago anyway, so they interest me not so much anymore anyway... :)
I didn't have a proper hollyday since the beginnning of 2009 for example, and the designer clothes i still have are at least 13 years old, if not older, but thankfully they never go out of fashion...
I am not kean on electronics or other technical stuff either, so that helps to.
I don't own a car, because i can't afford it, although i like beautifull cars, i only have an old secondhand bicycle... Crying or Very sad
I just try to enjoy life as it is right now, even with very low financial resources, and my collection helps to keep me happy... cheers
But at the momenteven enjoying life is not easy, as the taxes here seem to find every possibility to get money from everybody, as the gouvernment gives away soooo much money to other countries in the euro-zone.
I got for more then 5000 euro's on tax-bills in the last 5 weeks, which horrifies me if i have to go to the postbox, instead of beeing happy when i aspected new figurines like before... affraid

PostSubject: Re: Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D   Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesss ! I got the old husky with the yellow tag :-D
Page 1 of 1