Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dean2424

Country/State : united kingdom

PostSubject: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

hey im Dean im 24 from the uk , i have just raided the loft which holds my enormous collection of toy animals , both britains and cheaper ones. ive done photos for the hong kong and china farm animals today , tomorrow i shall do the zoo ones then onto britains . so many to get through. i thought it would be nice to share photos rather than just ask for help! not sure if there of any interest but i was amazed at how many i had , and my mum gave ALOT away to disadvanted children!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 am

I use to have those horses as a little kid, wow brings back heaps of great memories. Very Happy

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Dean.I have to say your collection is wonderfull I love you I see some figures for the first time,it's amazing how there are so many varieties of one figure.I have a bunch of that figures but not so many.They are my favorite.I buy them at flea markets but I haven't seen them in their original package for a long time No Check out my treads in Older plastic or rubber animal figures
Back to top Go down
dean2424

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Welcome to the forum Dean.I have to say your collection is wonderfull I love you I see some figures for the first time,it's amazing how there are so many varieties of one figure.I have a bunch of that figures but not so many.They are my favorite.I buy them at flea markets but I haven't seen them in their original package for a long time No Check out my treads in Older plastic or rubber animal figures

hey checked them out impressive! :-) nice to see other young people keeping there childhood figures. going to photo my wild animals now!....[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Last edited by dean2424 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:21 pm

That's really nice to see this toys again! I used to see them 10 or 15 years ago, During that times I just admired them & no intention to collect them. Thanks for showing it and bring back some memory!

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

i can't see the photos. Sad

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Big collection!!! Congratulation Dean!! cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm

ive written to the forum people but no-one has advised me yet , i had to put my photos on a rather dodgy looking site which requires no password.
Back to top Go down
Harry

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Dean, these are the pictures from my friend.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 pm

ive written to the forum people but no-one has advised me yet , i had to put my photos on a rather dodgy looking site which requires no password.

Ohh, dear ! Did nobody advise you ? affraid Sad

I hasten to show you a link, - there are sveral possibilities, but I am afraid you need to make a password for them all :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
dean2424

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"]

Ohh, dear ! Did nobody advise you ? affraid Sad

I hasten to show you a link, - there are sveral possibilities, but I am afraid you need to make a password for them all :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/quo

thanks Susanne but sadly it has to be a site without password , ill just have to keep with the dodgy site im on. hopefully someone will see them and recognize/have them!
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 pm

i wonder if the problem viewing the photos might have something to do with the viewer's machine? i cannot see them on my computer at work (on lunch break) but i can on my home computer.

what a wonderful set of animals Dean! the sheep are fabulous!

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:27 pm

i wonder if the problem viewing the photos might have something to do with the viewer's machine? i cannot see them on my computer at work (on lunch break) but i can on my home computer.

what a wonderful set of animals Dean! the sheep are fabulous!

hope everyone can see them ok? if not ill try and fix it

Dean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals   Today at 10:47 am

Back to top Go down

my hong kong and china childhood plastic farm animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1