Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE

Go down 
+18
Gabe
MARTINLATIN
Sergey
lucky luke
signatus
alexmotoc
Silver Unicornis
Joan Milelire
Kiryuha
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Vivien
Kikimalou
widukind
skysthelimit
Kristie
Ana
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 pm

what a gorgeous model! cheers Mojo cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
walk on the whole foot ( I don`t know the word in English) like a bear,

the English word for walking on the whole foot is "plantigrade."

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Thanks Ana for posting! flower cheers
I confess some cepticism when I received the news about Mojo releasing a wolverine for 2012! affraid How can such a young brand release a figure of a species that the most known brand released in the previous year and with such sensational result! Not because Schleich wolverine is excelent but because it was a unexpected choice of an unusual figure! What a Face
It is possible because Mojo team trusts in their abilities! cheers Or it would result in a bad choice if it was not as good as it is. I confess I was only able to see how nice the figure was after painted and it was a real surprise. Some figures are hard to understand when not painted! geek
It is clearly a competent figure and I love it! We know that when a better figure is released it makes the previous look worst than they really are. But I have the Schleich wolverine and I'll keep it, it is not a bad figure, even if it is not as good as the Mojo.
Harriet, sorry, I haven't told you why you should wait some time to take a decision but I must respect the information that the brand sends to me. I'm glad you are happy as well I'm glad seeing the positive feedback the figure is receiving.
Magda, now you have the chance of owning 2 wolverines, I also have the Schleich as I told previously, the Playvisions and I hope someday to find the Bullyland walking one.
Miguel, I don't know the size but almost surely it will be a little smaller but fit with to make a pair with yours.
Alex, I'm very interested in knowing how do you know which brand has the best resin? scratch Painting is a question of taste, don't you agree? And the best scale, that is easy, Schleich pulverised with all concepts of scale and all brands followed it, even Mojo. Sad Best scale is from Britains what Schleich makes is a relative or ilusive scale that looks good but is completly wrong! The same for other modern brands! Laughing
Susanne, as Carolynn is saying, walking on the whole foot is plantingrade, it is the way bears and humans walk, touching with the sole in the ground. Cats and dogs, for example, walk in a digitigrade way, it means that they use their digits (toes) to walk or standing. There are also unguligrades, that walk on their nails, the most famous are sheep! Laughing Wolverines in fact are able to mix the 2 ways of locomotion, plantingrade and digitigrade and sometimes scientists call it half-plantigrade.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:40 pm

I also agree that this Mojo's Wolverine is better than that of the Schleich's counterpart. Definitely it's a must for me to have this.

Thanks for posting, Ana.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Lasersword1973 wrote:
I also agree that this Mojo's Wolverine is better than that of the Schleich's counterpart. Definitely it's a must for me to have this.

Thanks for posting, Ana.

...And I very like this wolverine too! It,s better than Schleich model? scratch scratch Maybe! cheers But both of them will good looking on my shelves! cheers

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Sergey wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:

Thanks for posting, Ana.
It,s better than Schleich model? scratch scratch Maybe! cheers But both of them will good looking on my shelves! cheers
That's exactly what I think,Sergey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:12 pm

I agree with you, the fact of Mojo making the best wolverine don't mean that the other ones are not interesting figures! That's valide for Schleich, Bullyland and Playvisions! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE   Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2