Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:52 am

I won a huge number of Bullyland figurines the last months, but i was not able to pay for them, as i run completely out of money beeing un-employed, so i called most of them off. Crying or Very sad
But two sellers were so sweet and nice to still send me the figurines for free i won from them! cheers
Most are from the Micro series, and a koala from the early mini series.
But i was able to buy the Common or Mew Gull thankfully, because i want to complete Bullylands birds as far as possible.

The whole lot

Bullyland Micro Brown Bear

Bullyland Micro Lion

Bullyland Micro Panda

Bullyland Micro Pelican, which i had already, so this one will go to a certain collector who loves birds! Wink

Bullyland Micro Tiger

63472 Bullyland Mini Koala

69355 Bullyland Common- or Mew Gull, he got a little bit to close to the camera...

The same bird, he came with only half of the tag...

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 am

Congrats Willy! The micro pelican is cute!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Congratulations with you new Bullylands cheers

Especially the seagull, he is magnificent, and one of the examples of Bullyland making wonderful birds, even of species we dont see very often.
And yours even has the old tag, GREAT find bounce bounce

That little pelican, isn`t he a variant? I have never seen him with painting on the wings Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Congratulations,Willy! cheers cheers
Nice additions to your huge collection,the Pelican is wonderful and the Koala is just the cutest thing ever. I love you drunken
You've got an amazing collection,how long do you collect? :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Congratulation Willy for your 1. December Bullyland additions!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Thank you Ken, Susanne, Vivien and Andreas! Very Happy

I don't know about this pelican Susanne, it has slight pink colouration on the wings, my first one to.
But it is hard to see actually, maybe you should look again at yours, and maybe you discover it there to... Rolling Eyes

I collect animal models since i was 6 years old Vivien, so that is about 43 years, haha... farao scratch
But in this way like today since 2000 or so. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 am

Congratulation Willy. Very Happy

The seagull is really a great catch... I never saw a BULLYLAND one before sunny

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:34 am

Congratulations Willy! I also love the birds! It's a shame you lost some figures but there goes a big Hurray from me to these 2 sellers! :) Uh, if my niece see the panda I don't know, maybe she will want a ticket to Netherlands! Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 am

Congratulations Willy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 am

Thank you Christophe, Rogerio and Harriet! cheers
Yes, there are not many gulls in any brand Christophe, so i am happy with it.
When i find another one, i try to catch it for you my friend, the little pelican is already reserved for you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

The First Bullylands for December 2012 are in...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1