Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My SCHLEICH Collection

Go down 
+20
Ana
Roger
Suebeedo
Vivien
MARTINLATIN
HKHollinstone
schmidtchenschleich
pawprintzinsnow
WILLYBACOMAN
Lasersword1973
Mastiffcat
orcagirl26
landrover
saintgoku
widukind
Kristie
SUSANNE
Arnaud
ken yeo
schleich61
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Well Phil, Isaiah Thomas and Allen Iverson are both stands 6'1" only, if I am not mistaken. But when they were at their peaks, they were playing better than the real giants itself the way they dominate the games and the way they thread the basket. And who will forget Spud Webb? He is merely 5'6" or 5'7" only but once a Slam Dunk Champion also. cheers
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Thanks, Willy.

Ronald, thanks for the trip down NBA memory lane. Too bad the Lakers didn't get Chris Paul, but you know David Stern, little man that he is, has to control anything and everything in normal times, and as one NBA owner was anonymously quoted as saying after Stern quashed the CP3 to Lakers trade, "Right now, he's drunk on power."

Short point-guards? Also, Muggsy Bogues and my personal favorite, Earl Boykins.

Alan Iverson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isiah Thomas

Spud Webb

Muggsy Bogues

Earl Boykins

Also, let's not forget the great boxer, Manny Pacquiao, who checks in at 5' 6.5", but is pound-for-pound, one of the best boxers at any weight in recent history. Here he is pictured with Kobe, but in real-life, he's a die-hard Celtics fan... :)

Last edited by schleich61 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:52 pm

I actually moved my support to the South Beach since last year. :) Too bad, The Mavs has all the arsenal to beat them in the Finals. Embarassed

Of course, Pac-Man is a die hard Celtic fan and he is very open about it. cheers

Speaking of Mugsy, I liked him when he used to play for the Hornets. cheers
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
I actually moved my support to the South Beach since last year. :) Too bad, The Mavs has all the arsenal to beat them in the Finals. Embarassed

I see, so like LeBron, you found yourself "taking my talents to South Beach..."?! Why? What was so wrong with the Lakers? I thought LeBron and Dwayne were badly exposed in the Finals, but I have a lot of respect for Chris Bosh, who didn't crumble under the pressure. Maybe this year they will step up and claim the title, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. IMHO, the Bulls are the team I believe will hoist the Championship trophy at the end of this season.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 am

Classics Alt Serie Grosse:

14001 Giraffe (Giraffe)

14002 Tiger (Tiger)

14003 Hippopotamus (Nilpferd)

14004 Lion (Löwe)

14005 Rhinoceros (Nashorn)

14006 Elephant (Elefant) "ears in variant"

14006 Elephant (Elefant) "ears out variant"

14007 Gorilla (Gorilla)

14008 Polar Bear (Eisbär)

14009 Brown Bear (Braunbär)

14010 Camel (Kamel)

Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 am

schleich61 wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:

I see, so like LeBron, you found yourself "taking my talents to South Beach..."?! Why? What was so wrong with the Lakers? I thought LeBron and Dwayne were badly exposed in the Finals, but I have a lot of respect for Chris Bosh, who didn't crumble under the pressure. Maybe this year they will step up and claim the title, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. IMHO, the Bulls are the team I believe will hoist the Championship trophy at the end of this season.

I am always a big fan of Lebron and D-Wade. So, when the two united together with Chris Bosh in Miami? I also followed the Heat as well. Unfortunately, Lebron, unlike MJ and Kobe, can't take the pressure especially when the game is on the line. Hopefully, with the addition of Shane Battier, they will improve this year. But again, the center position is always their biggest problem.

Lakers? I think they are not the same team after they loss Trevor Ariza two years ago. Although Ron Artest was the hero of their second championship against the Celtics, they are still not as balance when Ariza was still around. And Ron Artest is not the same guy last season as compared to his first year.

Bulls? Of course, they are supposedly the strongest team in the East. But then, they are lack of some veteran's experience to lead them. Somehow they just collapsed against the Heat in the Eastern Finals last season and Carlos Boozer didn't really help them that much. Well, D-Rose is a year more matured now. If he maintain his health in good form plus the addition of Rip Hamilton (provided he's healthy as well), they are the team to beat in the East and probably in the Championship too.

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Very nice collection of "die Grossen" Phil, great stuff! cheers

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Thanks, Willy!
Back to top Go down
pawprintzinsnow

pawprintzinsnow

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 am

WOW! I love these fish. I haven't seen them before. Gratz on your finds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

pawprintzinsnow wrote:
WOW! I love these fish. I haven't seen them before. Gratz on your finds. Very Happy

Thank you, Pawprintz..!
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Here are two more items (retired this year) I picked up at a retail outlet:

42046 Rodeo Set

42047 Eventing Horse Set

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 am

Nice sets Phil, nothing for me anymore, as i sold all of my horses... Laughing
But i am still thinking of making a big herd of the famous pinto if i can find them for reasonable prices...
I think, that is a good investment for the future... Wink

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:50 am

Thanks, Willy. The superpinto has been less expensive recently on auction, but it still costs a lot of money. Maybe you can find of bag of brand new ones at a flea market in Netherlands sometime. I don't really go to any here where I reside because they are all in the summer and I can't survive too long in 100 degrees F. heat (38 degrees C.). I do regularly visit antique shops, here and in San Francisco in the hope that I might "catch lightning in a bottle" and find something incredible, like a full set of WWF's... pirat

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 pm

I am planning to go to fleamarkets always, but actually i never do.
The chace to find realatively undamaged Schleich there is quit slim anyway, always that cheap China stuff and so on.
I love the heat of the summer, so that is no problem for me at all, i hate cold and rain on the opposite.
In this time of year, i never go out of the door if not neccesary... Laughing
But it would be nice to find something special on those fleamarkets or in antique stores or so! farao cheers

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 am

Here are a few more recent retirees:

42026 Show Jumping Set

42035 Dressage Set

42036 Western Riding Set

41806 Forestry Scenery Pack

Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:36 am

Here is a figurine I know nothing about, except that it is a promotional Schleich item loosely based on the 14006 Alt Grosse Serie Elephant (it also harkens back to an AAA Baby Elephant figurine, perhaps):

Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 am

AV Media
TV and Film Media Group
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
AV Media
TV and Film Media Group

Thank you very much, Peter for the information on this figurine... cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:48 am

Congratulations Phil on your finds! Good idea to gather the horse sets now, I wasn't really interested in them but I did like the racing set and managed to get two for an incredibly cheap price. One was mint in it's box the other loose but in perfect condition.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:07 am

five stars paisa, Californian hahahha
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Phil on your finds! Good idea to gather the horse sets now, I wasn't really interested in them but I did like the racing set and managed to get two for an incredibly cheap price. One was mint in it's box the other loose but in perfect condition.

Thanks, Harriet. I looked up about two weeks ago and realized that I need all five of these sets. 42046 and 42047 are hard to find now online. There may one more of these available at a local toy store if anyone is desperate and cannot locate some.

Seeing them up close, in real-time, they are even more impressive. Good work to get the racing set; it's also lovely.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:30 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
five stars paisa, Californian hahahha
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks, ML. "Paisa?" Do you mean the slang term currently in use here in Cali?
If so, I don't think I'm quite that flashy in real life... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 am

schleich61 wrote:
Thanks, Willy. The superpinto has been less expensive recently on auction, but it still costs a lot of money. Maybe you can find of bag of brand new ones at a flea market in Netherlands sometime. I don't really go to any here where I reside because they are all in the summer and I can't survive too long in 100 degrees F. heat (38 degrees C.). I do regularly visit antique shops, here and in San Francisco in the hope that I might "catch lightning in a bottle" and find something incredible, like a full set of WWF's... pirat

Was the superpinto variation ever available in USA shops? I wonder if I would ever be so lucky to find one by chance or will I have to buy one from overseas Ebay?

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

Great and rare catch Phil! cheers

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 am

I love this Elephant,Phil,he's cute! I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My SCHLEICH Collection
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next