Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders

Go down 
+17
ToxicHyena
Bernyto
Sumo
STORMnl
Menphis
weaselfan93
Bowhead Whale
SUSANNE
sphyrna18
Suebeedo
ken yeo
Arrakai
orcagirl26
HKHollinstone
widukind
Kikimalou
PeGe
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders   Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

cheers cheers Hooray Philipp Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders   Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 am

blackdanter wrote:

It's not part of the Tennessee Aquarium line as such but is considered the secret figure by collectors. It's an exclusive 2004 figure made for the Great Smoky Mountains visitor centre in Tennessee. It's only available from there and nowhere else. It's discontinued so may no longer be available. A friend of mine was out that way about four years ago and managed to pick some up for me. I have some for trade but will only trade for a Mudpuppy (which is the only figure I'm now missing). So if anyone has one for trade and wants one of these rareties give me a shout! Wink

Hello John,
I'll try to find a mudpuppy for you to trade for this one because I know a show where they still have some of them. I'll let you know next week.

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/

Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4