Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem..................cheers Here is the poll for the Show-us-yours of February cheers

Share | 

Animals around your house...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

As i mentioned in another tread, i would like to see the animals you see regularly in or around your house.
They can be pics taken by yourself, or family, or just from the internet if you like.
But pics taken by yourself would be the nicest of course.
As i live in an appartment-block, there are no possibilities to make pictures there, so i show you some pics of animals that come to the garden of my girlfriend almost every day, or at least regularly.

I don't own a good digital camera, so i take my pics with the cam on my cell-phone, which has 5 MPX.

You must know, that this garden is about 10 m long, and 5 m wide, typical for a Dutch garden, when your house is builded in rows next to eachother, as we see here most of the time.
This garden is filled with tiles, but with nice green edges of plants or hedges, and i made a cosy corner in the left and right back, where lots of birds and other animals show up.
There is a hedgehog, that is visiting us almost every day, when the ligt of the sun begins to fade.
In the very early morning there is a member of the martens-family, which i didn't see yet, but my girlfriend and neighbour-woman did, so he is still a mystery for me.
But next to these two mammals, we have lots of insects, like butterflies, and quit a few bird-species and some amphibians.
As you know, all animals are not easy to get close to, but here are some examples where i could.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The backside of the garden, with a build-up of street-tiles i made, to hide this little Eros statue, surrounded by some little trees.
Then lots of plant-pots, an old wooden bench, which i took from the rubbish(somebody threw it away), and a nice birdhouse, in the style of an old Dutch farmhouse(which we took from the rubbish too).

The left corner with the tile build-up

Here is the birdhouse in the right back corner of the garden, with a visiting great tit(Parus major).
We have 3 species of tits visiting the garden, next to this one, we have the little blue tit(Cyanistes caeruleus) all year too, and in the last months of the year and in the early months of the year, we have the long-tailed tit (Aegithalos caudatus) in little groups too.

This is the best pic i could make from the long-tailed tit last winter

This pic is taken from far away, but it shows a house sparrow(Passer domesticus) female, while a great tit is hanging on the ball of fat.
To bad, the sparrow numbers are going down fast(with 50% already around here), because the new style of house-building, doesn't give them good possibilities to make their nest(they like to make their nest under the roof-tiles).

Here is an older pic of a little group of house sparrows, that are inspecting an older breeding-house i hung up some years ago.
For 3 years in a row, the succeeded to bring up some youngsters there.
Now there is a more stabil one, which is shown here with an inspecting great tit.

This pair of collared doves(Streptopelia decaocto) is visiting the garden everyday, to get some seeds from the birdhouse.
They originate from the south of Europe, and got here in the early 1950s, and are always around people.
We have wood pigeons too, which is our biggest pigeon-species, but they are hard to get on pic, because they are shy.
Normally a bird from the woods and forests, but they are quit common in the cities too these times.

Another pic of the collared doves.

Last week, i we were sitting in the garden in the late hours, when i heard a lot of noise in the bushes at the end of the garden.
I suspected a hedgehog, who are famous to make lots of noise like there is a grown man walking through the bushes.
When i went to see, he was almost walking over my feet the first time.

Seen from the top.

Later he came back, and stumbled around the bushes, and came out for short, but the light was almost gone, so i had to take pics with flash, and then my cam on my cell-phone is just not enough to make any decent pics, but here he is again.
He was blinded by the flash for some minutes, so he gave me the opportunity to take some blurry pics.

Further, we have 2 or 3 species of amphibians, the common from(Rana temporaria), the green frog(Rana esculanta synklepton) and the common toad(Bufo bufo).
Outside of the breeding season, the live most of the time on land.
They like the shady patches in the garden, and were there is much leaf on the ground.
They love to sit in the flowerpots, specially after they are watered, much to the shock of my girlfriend, who is afraid of them, haha.
Here are some pics of the common frogs.
They have different colour-versions, from greenish to darkbrown.

The brown frog, a juvenile one.

Somewhat nearer.

Another little one.

Here is another little corner of the garden, where i made a build-up of broken tile pieces, to put different sizes of flower-pots there.
Under these tiles, lots of spiders, insects and frogs hide around.

Now i show you some of the butterflies and other insect, that fly around in the garden, and specially like to visit the butterfly-bush(Buddleja davidii), which attracts lots of them.

One of the many species of bumble-bees.

And one of the many species of dragon-flies, i believe it is the Lestus barbarus, but Blaine could answer this question i guess.

This butterfly is called small white(Pieris papae), and is very common around here.

This one is quit common too, and called peacock butterfly(Aglais io) which is obvious when you look at her.

Another pic of this species.

The third species i was able to take pics of, is the red admiral buttefly(Vanessa atalanta), which you see in big numbers too the last two months.

The next pictures, i took at the water-edge of a pond near my own house(about 500 m away), where these both goose-species did breed with succes.
Both species are quit common to our country now.
Of course you know the Canadian goose(Branta canadensis), which originates from North-America.
We have about 1000 breeding pairs here in Holland at the moment.
The other species on the pics, are the Egyptian goose(Alopochen aegyptiaca), which you see more and more in the Netherlands the last years.
There was a breeder in the late 1960's, which let them fly free, and now we have far over 1000 breeding-pairs too.
Typical is always, that you see them fly around in pairs only, but sometimes the congregate in bigger numbers outside the breeding season.
Actually, it is not a goose, but a so called half-goose or shel-duck(Tadorninae), and family of the common shelduck(Tadorna tadorna).
Here are some pics of both species.

Canadians.

One of them, very cocky and curious to see if i had some food for him.

A breeding pair of the Egyptian goose.

And their big group of youngsters, which hushed away when i tried to make a picture of them.

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Beautiful pictures Willy, your girlfriend has so many lovely creatures in her garden! The hedghog is gorgeous! I've only ever seen one once in person! They are so cute.
I will upload some pictures in a minute...
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 pm

I feed Canadian geese every weekend in my local park. They eat right from the palm of my hand, so I have an opportunity to stroke them... Razz They are adorable creatures.

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks Harriet! Yes, she has.
You can find hedgehogs in almost every garden around here, they walk around a lot.
You just have to wait until the light is fading away, and sit quit in your garden, the noice they make will give them away...
Yes, tigerstrike, they can become quit tame indeed, i didn't try that on them, i just made some quick pics.

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Here's some of mine, taken in my garden, I hope they're not too big...
Tortoiseshell (below and above)
Bumble Bee

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Great pic Harriet, a little bit to big, but not too much, like mine from the zoo's... Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great pic Harriet, a little bit to big, but not too much, like mine from the zoo's... Embarassed
I just resized some of Tortoiseshell so I've added that to my post again, as you see, sorry the bee was too big, I'll resize it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:37 pm

And some more. Frogs, I don't know what type, but it was mating season and there were at least 14 in my pond, it was incredible, the noises they made it was so loud!
Some more buttflies...
A Comma
Painted Lady Above and below
A rather battered looking Peacock butterfly
And finally a Ringlet
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Beautiful photos Willy and Harriet. I love hedgehogs. They are so cute. I love all the pictures of the butterflies. They are so beautiful, each one a work of art. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Beautiful photos everybody!
I'll post some photos too from the good days when photography was my passion...

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Thank you Gabe and Amy. Look forward to seeing your photographs Gabe!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 pm

What type of camera/lens you use,Harriet?Your pics are huge,detailed and beautiful!Even those tiny insects!

Great garden,Willy!I bet you like it as much as your girlfriend does!It's so calm and natural!Cute hedgehog and tits!
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Well, here is my contribution:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's all for now! tongue

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:07 am

Very beautifull pictures Harriet and Gabe!
And great quality too!
And thank you all for your nice comments!
I can only do what the cam on my cell-phone allows me to make.
Of course i do enjoy the garden as much as my girlfriend, i do a lot of work in it too, to keep it nice, or to make it even nicer.
So much changed since i came there over the last 5 years.
Actually, we made most from scrub, and old stuff, but this gives a garden much more character, then all of the new stuff.
We use a lot of plant cuttings from other people, and plant them in this garden, or in pots.
But i am envious for people, who have big area's around their houses, with big gardens, and lots of nature around them.
Only the happy few,and people with a very good income can do that overhere, because they can afford to buy a big house with a big garden.

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am

Thanks Willy!

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 am

Here we see too, that we all are nature and animal-lovers, because next to the models we collect, we all visit zoo's and are making pics of the natural world around us... cheers

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:11 am

Very beautifull pictures Harriet and Gabe!
And great quality too!
And thank you allfor your nice comments!
I can only do what the cam on my cell-phone allows me to make.
Of course i do enjoy the garden as much as my girlfriend, i do a lot of work in it too, to keep it nice, or to make it even nicer.
So much changed since i came there over the last 5 years.
Actually, we made most from scrub, and old stuff, but this gives a garden much more character, then all of the new stuff.
We use a lot of plant cuttings from other people, and plant them in this garden, or in pots.
But i am envious for people, who have big area's around their houses, with big gardens, and lots of nature around them.
Only the happy few,and people with a very good income can do that overhere, because they can afford to buy a big house with a big garden.
Thanks Willy! You've done a brilliant job on your garden, it looks lovely! And it's obvious the wildlife love it too!
I love having a garden, especially for seeing wildlife, but also for growing your own food, we have lots of vegetables growing, in the cabbages the cabbage White Butterfly is trying to lay her eggs. It doesn't matter though, we still have plenty covered over.
BEAUTIFUL pictures Gabe, you are a pro at Photography! The Dragon fly is stunning.
Here's something I saw in the garden yesterday. I heard it first but amazingly I found it. I happened to have my camera on me so I got a few pics...
grasshopper/cricket of some kind
A common pheasant last winter, he was feeding on some grain under the bird feeder, later I put more out for him.
This is our stream which runs at the bottom of the garden, we have ducks and they love it here. My brother planted the Willow on the left from a small branch and it sprouted! Now it's over sixteen feet tall. They grow very quickly.

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

This is "Happy feet" (named after the Penguin film, she used to put her feet up and down when she was standing still, that was when she was a duckling, it was in excitement I think) having a bath in the stream. We get little fish and frogs here.
Creamy on the left and Happy feet at right, they're sisters these two
We have a little bridge which my brother and dad made. That's our little Call drake swimming down there, here's a better pic of him
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 am

What type of camera/lens you use,Harriet?Your pics are huge,detailed and beautiful!Even those tiny insects!

Great garden,Willy!I bet you like it as much as your girlfriend does!It's so calm and natural!Cute hedgehog and tits!
I use a Nikon 18-70mm and my camera is a D70 Nikon Wink

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 am

Awesome ducks!I love Happy-feet!Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 am

Awesome ducks!I love Happy-feet!Thanks for the info!
Your welcome and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks Harriet.
I think you live in Heaven... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm

TigerStrike wrote:
Thanks Harriet.
I think you live in Heaven... Very Happy
Laughing
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:20 am

Beautiful pictures Harriet and Gabe. They are so detailed. I love close-ups. I got spoiled with my sister's camera, now I have to save some money and buy a Nikon.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 am

Another topic I missed until today Sleep

Very fine pics, everybody cheers

No garden for me and no animals in my street but I made some pics when I spend time walking around in the countryside I can show if you think it isn't off topic Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:09 am

Another topic I missed until today Sleep

Very fine pics, everybody cheers

No garden for me and no animals in my street but I made some pics when I spend time walking around in the countryside I can show if you think it isn't off topic Wink
Thank you Amy and Kiki. Yes, Kiki, show your countryside pictures!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Great pictures again!
Those of Gabe are really professional.
But it is as in tools, you need good stuff to work with, so a good camera can do the job, the skill of making pics will come by its own.

The garden of my girlfriend is not very special Harriet, it is filled up with tiles, but at the end of the garden, the is the little green part, with bushes and plants, and that is where the animals appear sometimes.
The garden is ment to be a place for relaxation and enjoy, but when you make it green and put in some natural parts, then the wildlife will come by its own.

Of course you can put pictures of any other place Christophe!
I made some too last weekend in Rotterdam, where i was for the Carribean Carnival.
I will put them here later on, when my upload-site is back in the air.(now you can't upload, and can't see the pics i uploaded here before...) Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 am

A House Martin, going to it's nest on our back door.
A mini goat, they are so cute.
and a pretty white one
All my ducks, the one in the middle is the mother, a khaki Campbell, with Happy Feet and Creamy, they are crosses with the khaki Campbell and a Call Drake, which is why they are so small in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow, Harriet!
All the 4 pix are stunning! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 pm

TigerStrike wrote:
Wow, Harriet!
All the 4 pix are stunning! cheers
Thanks Gabe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Great pictures Harriet. I love the bird picture and the white goat is adorable. I miss my ducks. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Great pictures Harriet. I love the bird picture and the white goat is adorable. I miss my ducks. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Amy. You had ducks did you, what breed? I love mine to bits, especially Happy Feet as she grew up inside the house. There was something wrong and she hatched too early, the mother duck wasn't interested in her so we brought it inside and put her in the airing cupboard with hot water bottles. Finally she broke free on the egg, but she still had the little cord attached to her for some time. She would follow you everywhere. She needed so much attention; it was just like having a human baby to look after. We literally had to creep out of the room when she was sleeping or she'd tweet and try to come after you, as she didn't like being left alone. But we eventually put her with her sister and mother and she soon got used to not being with us. But for a while she wanted to follow still. Used to take her for walks and she'd run as fast as she could after you, just like they do with their mother.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 am

Such a joy! What a wonderful little story, Harriet! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 am

Such sweet ducks Harriet, nice to have your own ducks!
The grashopper is the common brown grashopper by the way. :)
I wasn't able to put more pictures here the last days, as my hostingsite was offline or something like that.
I made some pics of the Speckled Wood(Pararge aegeria) to in the garden.

Lat weekend, i was in Rotterdam with my girlfriend and her family to enjoy the Caribbean Summer-Carnival, which is a very nice happening every year around this time.
We always stay in the same hotel there, and in front of the hotel is a ruin of an old farmhouse, which they didn't break down for many years now, so i made a little safari for myself, to see what is in and around the house on interesting things.
Well, inside was nothing interesting anymore, as some homeless people stayed there many times.
But around the house was a wildered garden, with many wild flowers and some nice butterflies, from which i took some pictures.

The ruin of the farmhouse, seen from the hotel

The nicest one, which was hard to take pics from, because it flies away very quickly, is the Holly blue(Celastrina argiolus).
It is a very small(about 3 cm across), but a beautifull butterfly-species.
I was lucky that they were mating, so they didn't took too much notice from me.

And some of the flowers. from which i don't know the names, besides the wild margarithes. scratch

This bush was actually planted by the hotel, but i couldn't resist, because the flowers are too beautifull, so i took a branch home, to see if it will get roots, and plant it in the garden then.

flower

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 am

Lovely pictures Willy! I think that bush is a type of Mallow. It's very beautiful, hope your cutting takes root.
Gorgeous butterflies, I think we call the blue one, Chalk Hill Blue over here. If it's the same species.
Thanks for identifying the grasshopper!
Thanks Gabe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Thank you Harriet!
Yes, there are quit a lot of different types of this little blue species, but i sorted out this one, and this one is the most common.
No thanks for the grasshopper. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 am

Here are a couple of pictures of my ducks I had. The first is momma and her babies. She was a mallard, I believe. I am not sure what the white ones were. They were my neighbors and they gave them to me.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 am

I spent more time watching the pics of this topic and I like them very much.

You all shared very good pics and Gabe or Harriet gave us pro photos. Cool

But the thing I prefer here is that I know each of you better with those pics. Very Happy

It's fun to walk with you and watch what you saw.

Here is my first contribution : The pics are from a time when I haven't got the Nikon.

So, once upon a time, I was strolling at the "heron's lake" where I used to live then. It was a bad weather day of april, rain, wind... On my route, I discovered the three little "big" piggies.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 am

I love the pigs! Lovely pictures Kiki!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 am

Amy, they are sooooooooooooo adorable! The white ducks I believe are Aylesbury ducks. Our neighbour has them, he also has Crested Aylesbury ducks, which have an unfortunate ball of feathers on their heads, it's supposed to be there, it's the way they are bred.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Oh, there is so many amazing photos of nature in this thread! Thank You all for sharing Amy, Willy,Gebe, Harriet and Christophe!
Harriet-I love the photos of goats and house martin too I love you I love you Photos from Gebe-all very beautiful. You have lovely birds in your neighborhood, and this squirrel What a Face And thank You for 3 pigs Christophe-they are funny Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm

I decided to share some photos too Very Happy First some birds, sorry for winter shots. I know it's the middle of summer, photos are from last winter or older. But birds are easier to "catch" in cold season cat . Ok, first will be pheasant-photo was taken from the kitchen window in my parent's house albino

There is great tit and crested tits below

and there we have 2 fighters Wink

and winner Razz
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Beautiful photos Ana, the great tit one is really lovely! Great action shots of the rooks too!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Ana,they are wonderful!Use them in a photo competition for National Geographic,and I am sure they will give you a price!
cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Some fantastic pictures again from Amy,Christophe and Ana!
I am happy this tread was a good idea and is so succesfull. Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm

I decided to share some photos too Very Happy First some birds, sorry for winter shots. I know it's the middle of summer, photos are from last winter or older. But birds are easier to "catch" in cold season cat . Ok, first will be pheasant-photo was taken from the kitchen window in my parent's house albino

fantastic pics Ana, thank you cheers

scratch The last pheasant I saw was in the kitchen... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Coq au vin Very Happy Mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh bounce
Back to top Go down
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi friends, I'm happy You like pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm

oh, that must be nice meal... affraid
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

oh, that must be nice meal... affraid

Of course Ana, of course... Poor pheasant... No But Happy Kiki Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   

Back to top Go down

Animals around your house...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next