Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana

Go down 
+20
PeGe
Steve170
Metallisuchus
SyLoBe
lucky luke
spikesilkenwolf
atabini
MartinH
zbyszek
Lasersword1973
Philter4
WILLYBACOMAN
Berlinzoo954
Wildheart
Kikimalou
stecal
Yurumi
HKHollinstone
Admin
Ana
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana Empty
PostSubject: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi friends! I've just finished scene of hunting/killing antelope by African wild dogs. It's in scale 1:22. They are for Phil, soon I will send it to their new home-African diorama Very Happy But I want also took some outside photos of the scene when the weather here will be better sunny
OK-first picture, it's running away Nile lechwe male:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the same guy, different angle

and killing scene: 3 dogs ad their prey:

close up:

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi Ana,

i can only say wow, that´s fantastic.
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Ana, they are soooooo realistic!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to you and to Phil for having them! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Wow, Ana, we had never seen before!
A brutal natural and yet absolutely stunning scenery, big respect for your performed work! :) :) :)
BG
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Harriet, Torben and Yurumi thank You very much for appreciation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm so happy to hear You like this scene Very Happy I must say it was difficult to make: action poses of dogs were especially hard to do. And yes it's dramatic, I doubt if this antelope would have any chances with this pack. But from the other side dogs have to eat something Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Eh, this picture is just to see the scale, and for fun, maybe. Dogs barking on buffalo. this time they have no chances silent

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:00 pm

they look fantastic congratulations
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Thank You Stecal, I'm glad You like them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Marvelous piece of art Ana.

We are all lucky to meet people like you in the forum Very Happy

I know a man in California who will be very very happy with it Wink Congratulation Phil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Ana wrote:
Eh, this picture is just to see the scale, and for fun, maybe. Dogs barking on buffalo. this time they have no chances silent

It is great to see how flexible use of the wild dogs, Phil so may change the animal scenery in his diorama. Phil You are one lucky man! Very Happy

With these wonderful wild dogs (the name makes by Ana's models the animals would all honor), would even the old lion-Papo make sense and make a good impression. :) :)

BG
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Ana's Custom Work   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Ana: Hello again. I viewed your latest work about 3 hours ago, and after picking up my lower jaw from the floor, I was left speechless. I have thought for hours of a valid response. Suddenly, it came to me. When I was a very young boy, I had a simple Catholic Catechism textbook that was given to me by an elderly aunt. It was the type of book used to prepare youngsters for their first Communion. In it was a section that dealt with the Creation. I can still recall the simple drawings of a wise and aged looking God creating creatures out of mud. After they were modeled by the hand of God, they were shown walking off into the newly created world. The book's illustration showed lions, tigers, giraffes, elephants, the typical animals that one would see in a young child's book. When I see the animals that you have modeled and created, I see that you have been blessed by God with an unbelievable talent. Just like God in that children's story book, you can take a simple ball of clay and create a creature so lifelike, that if I didn't know better, I would think that you had some secret machine that could shrink a REAL animal to a miniature size. Ana, you have a VERY, VERY SPECIAL talent. I can see GREAT things for you in the future. Most Sincerely, Paul
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 am

I can't stop starring at those beautiful dogs,Ana.They are stunning!YOU SHOULD REALLY START A COMPANY!
When we were in Austria,my mom saw a shop with animals made of wood.Some were extremely small,a lot smaller than yours,but the mean man said 30 euros each.OR even 50 for the larger ones.YOUR MODELS ARE A LOT NICER exclamation

Mihnea
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 am

Thank You very much Christophe, Wildheart, Yurumi and Paul. I'm so happy You like the scene-this motivate me to work more and try harder to be better.
Paul:I don't know what to say to answer, hmm: thank You cat
Back to top Go down
Berlinzoo954

Berlinzoo954

Country/State : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Excellent Work Ana, I know that Phil is thrilled, and as soon as the scene reaches him, they will find a special place in his savanna.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:27 am

Berlinzoo954 wrote:

Excellent Work Ana, I know that Phil is thrilled, and as soon as the scene reaches him, they will find a special place in his savanna.

Thank You Danny!Very Happy. And yes, I can't wait to see this scene on Phil's diorama-they would look better in such surround Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:29 am

Finally we can see some work from you again Ania!
And it was worth to wait i must say!
What fantastic letchwe's and African wild dogs, and so perfect in the scene!
You can be really proud with this achievement again girl! cheers

I know for sure, that Phil will be thrilled indeed, and a very happy man, how couldn't it be, with such a talented private-modelmaker??? question queen
I hope you find some time soon, to make my okapi-calf soon... Laughing
And how is the bongo-project doing?

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:52 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Finally we can see some work from you again Ania!
And it was worth to wait i must say!
What fantastic letchwe's and African wild dogs, and so perfect in the scene!
You can be really proud with this achievement again girl! cheers

I know for sure, that Phil will be thrilled indeed, and a very happy man, how couldn't it be, with such a talented private-modelmaker??? question queen
I hope you find some time soon, to make my okapi-calf soon... Laughing
And how is the bongo-project doing?

Thank You for nice words Willy Very Happy I couldn't make anything earlier because I had hard time in studies, but now I have holidays so there will be more news from me soon Razz

Well I'm starting drawings to your okapi calf so I will tell You more details soon in e-mail.
About bongo project-I'm making his horns shorter, and do some correction on legs but it's almost ready. So I think there will be one more bongo to see in August and it would be available for more people too Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 am

Ok then Ania!
That is good news for me, and to the other collectors! cheers

You still have the picture of the lying okapi calf i think, the one i did send you to make this model for me... Laughing

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello again all, I have been gone since Friday of last week to a family reunion. I am glad all of you like the scene, when I approched Ana with the idea it was something I have wanted on the diorama for almost a year, long before I met any of the people on either animal collector forum. I had the same reaction as most of you did, when she emailed me the photos I was speachless and could not find the words at first how do describe my happiness with the figures. Still it is hard to describe, what words to use? Fantastic, beautiful, wonderful, perfect... I could go on and on and still not describe what I see when I look at the photos.

Anyway, I love this set, and there will be more as I have found that animals interacting (even if not in such a dramatic pose) are so much more natural and will add to the diorama a dimension that could never be achieved without the help of people like Ana and Danny and others, even if it is just a suggestion to make a plant better or a better view and position.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Congratulations with your great additions Phil, i am happy for you! cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 am

Ana wrote:
So I think there will be one more bongo to see in August and it would be available for more people too Very Happy Very Happy
That's GREAT news Ana!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:37 pm

I already answered this thread at LG before. What a wonderful hands and ideas you have, Ana. cheers
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 am

Only now I had the opportunity to see your latest work. Wonderful idea and execution. We simply no words to describe our emotions when we saw what you did. A wonderful scene from " the food chain" as well as my older daughter says. Many of these wonderful but it only comes to mind when watching these marvels.

Aniu za to co robisz i czym się z nami dzielisz bardzo bardzo bardzo dziękujemy i z niecierpliwościa czekamy na nowy wspaniały pomysł ze świata zwierzat.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 pm

OH MY GOD! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
AMAZING!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi Ana,

I just saw this figurines and they look beautiful. You really have a great talent in your hands and mind. Just keep making these beauties and sharing with us.

It is nice to see these animals in a natural behaviour and not only in a standing or lying pose.

One question, do you make a mold for these animals or just one for Phil?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana   Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana Empty

Back to top Go down

Nile lechwe and African Wild dogs figures by Ana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next