Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

i just channelled Rusty!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: i just channelled Rusty!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Just got a lot of 30 sheep ornaments! Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spence was more interested in the box
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 pm

That is awesome cheers cheers cheers I will send you good vibes Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Ooooh ! SO many cuties cheers

Yes, here you surely challenge Rusty, where did you find such a large flock ? Shocked

AND what a wonderful box ! Spence has an extremely good cat-taste Laughing cat santa
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to Spence! Laughing santa
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Aw they are so cute! My sister has that little lamb with the blue ribbon and I think the one lying down one too.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 am

Congratulation!! Merry mery christmas!! cheers santa santa

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 am

Lovely sheep! Congratulations Carolynn! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 pm

lovely sheeps mam.do u collect wild sheep 2
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

affraid

Looks like next Christmas you can have two trees with one being just sheep/lambs! santa

Congratulations on your finds!

No You may want to try and remember scratch what you did to "Channel Rusty" Carolynn...too many "channelings" Suspect
can be hard on your $$pocketbook! lol!
flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

thank you my friends! as a collector of sheep and of yule tree ornaments, when i saw a seller on ebay had a lot of 20 and a lot of 10 sheep ornaments, i had to get both lots!
you'd think that with a couple hundred sheep ornaments, i'd be running out of new ones to find, but i still find more. this lot was especially wonderful as there are several homemade sheep that are so darling! i'm sure there's a story behind this collection. I've asked the seller, so i hope to learn it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aw they are so cute! My sister has that little lamb with the blue ribbon and I think the one lying down one too.
i love the little blue ribboned lambs! i have had the same lamb with a pink bow for years, so i am thrilled to finally get her brothers. they must be "baby's first christmas" ornaments, as a lot of lamb ornaments are.

thank you! well, i collect all ornaments, especially animals, especially sheep, and if i can find ornaments of wild sheep i certainly get them! my collection of figures is domestic sheep, but i have other animal figures too that i couldn't resist or were given to me, and i do love wild sheep, so someday i'm sure i'll get some.

affraid Looks like next Christmas you can have two trees with one being just sheep/lambs! santa

No You may want to try and remember scratch what you did to "Channel Rusty" Carolynn... too many "channelings" Suspect can be hard on your $$pocketbook! lol!
flower ~ Sue
i do have 3 trees already!!! affraid i only put up one this year! next year, i will do a sheep only tree! sunny flower
yes, i fear that channeling Rusty is a dangerous thing to do! but a great deal of fun! lol!

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 pm

thank you my friends! as a collector of sheep and of yule tree ornaments, when i saw a seller on ebay had a lot of 20 and a lot of 10 sheep ornaments, i had to get both lots!
you'd think that with a couple hundred sheep ornaments, i'd be running out of new ones to find, but i still find more. this lot was especially wonderful as there are several homemade sheep that are so darling! i'm sure there's a story behind this collection. I've asked the seller, so i hope to learn it.

i love the little blue ribboned lambs! i have had the same lamb with a pink bow for years, so i am thrilled to finally get her brothers. they must be "baby's first christmas" ornaments, as a lot of lamb ornaments are.

thank you! well, i collect all ornaments, especially animals, especially sheep, and if i can find ornaments of wild sheep i certainly get them! my collection of figures is domestic sheep, but i have other animal figures too that i couldn't resist or were given to me, and i do love wild sheep, so someday i'm sure i'll get some.

affraid Looks like next Christmas you can have two trees with one being just sheep/lambs! santa

No You may want to try and remember scratch what you did to "Channel Rusty" Carolynn... too many "channelings" Suspect can be hard on your $$pocketbook! lol!
flower ~ Sue
i do have 3 trees already!!! affraid i only put up one this year! next year, i will do a sheep only tree! sunny flower
yes, i fear that channeling Rusty is a dangerous thing to do! but a great deal of fun! lol!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down

i just channelled Rusty!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1