Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i just channelled Rusty!

Go down 
+5
HKHollinstone
Roger
SUSANNE
dlfrogman
Mastiffcat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

i just channelled Rusty! Empty
PostSubject: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Just got a lot of 30 sheep ornaments! Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spence was more interested in the box
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 pm

That is awesome cheers cheers cheers I will send you good vibes Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Ooooh ! SO many cuties cheers

Yes, here you surely challenge Rusty, where did you find such a large flock ? Shocked

AND what a wonderful box ! Spence has an extremely good cat-taste Laughing cat santa
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to Spence! Laughing santa
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Aw they are so cute! My sister has that little lamb with the blue ribbon and I think the one lying down one too.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 am

Congratulation!! Merry mery christmas!! cheers santa santa

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 am

Lovely sheep! Congratulations Carolynn! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 pm

lovely sheeps mam.do u collect wild sheep 2
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

affraid

Looks like next Christmas you can have two trees with one being just sheep/lambs! santa

Congratulations on your finds!

No You may want to try and remember scratch what you did to "Channel Rusty" Carolynn...too many "channelings" Suspect
can be hard on your $$pocketbook! lol!
flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

thank you my friends! as a collector of sheep and of yule tree ornaments, when i saw a seller on ebay had a lot of 20 and a lot of 10 sheep ornaments, i had to get both lots!
you'd think that with a couple hundred sheep ornaments, i'd be running out of new ones to find, but i still find more. this lot was especially wonderful as there are several homemade sheep that are so darling! i'm sure there's a story behind this collection. I've asked the seller, so i hope to learn it.

HKHollinstone wrote:
Aw they are so cute! My sister has that little lamb with the blue ribbon and I think the one lying down one too.
i love the little blue ribboned lambs! i have had the same lamb with a pink bow for years, so i am thrilled to finally get her brothers. they must be "baby's first christmas" ornaments, as a lot of lamb ornaments are.

ezhilan wrote:
thank you! well, i collect all ornaments, especially animals, especially sheep, and if i can find ornaments of wild sheep i certainly get them! my collection of figures is domestic sheep, but i have other animal figures too that i couldn't resist or were given to me, and i do love wild sheep, so someday i'm sure i'll get some.

Suebeedo wrote:
affraid Looks like next Christmas you can have two trees with one being just sheep/lambs! santa

No You may want to try and remember scratch what you did to "Channel Rusty" Carolynn... too many "channelings" Suspect can be hard on your $$pocketbook! lol!
flower ~ Sue
i do have 3 trees already!!! affraid i only put up one this year! next year, i will do a sheep only tree! sunny flower
yes, i fear that channeling Rusty is a dangerous thing to do! but a great deal of fun! lol!

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
thank you my friends! as a collector of sheep and of yule tree ornaments, when i saw a seller on ebay had a lot of 20 and a lot of 10 sheep ornaments, i had to get both lots!
you'd think that with a couple hundred sheep ornaments, i'd be running out of new ones to find, but i still find more. this lot was especially wonderful as there are several homemade sheep that are so darling! i'm sure there's a story behind this collection. I've asked the seller, so i hope to learn it.

HKHollinstone wrote:
i love the little blue ribboned lambs! i have had the same lamb with a pink bow for years, so i am thrilled to finally get her brothers. they must be "baby's first christmas" ornaments, as a lot of lamb ornaments are.

ezhilan wrote:
thank you! well, i collect all ornaments, especially animals, especially sheep, and if i can find ornaments of wild sheep i certainly get them! my collection of figures is domestic sheep, but i have other animal figures too that i couldn't resist or were given to me, and i do love wild sheep, so someday i'm sure i'll get some.

Suebeedo wrote:
affraid Looks like next Christmas you can have two trees with one being just sheep/lambs! santa

No You may want to try and remember scratch what you did to "Channel Rusty" Carolynn... too many "channelings" Suspect can be hard on your $$pocketbook! lol!
flower ~ Sue
i do have 3 trees already!!! affraid i only put up one this year! next year, i will do a sheep only tree! sunny flower
yes, i fear that channeling Rusty is a dangerous thing to do! but a great deal of fun! lol!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just channelled Rusty!   i just channelled Rusty! Empty

Back to top Go down

i just channelled Rusty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Non toy animal items-
Jump to: