Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Christmas Presents! Eeek~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pony



Country/State : Ontario, Canada
Age : 16
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 172

PostSubject: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 am

This Christmas I received a few schleich, and I must say they are wonderful!



From left to right: Jack In The Box; Big Red; Fool's Gold; Black Magic

Black magic was the last of the frisians and she is by far my favourite!

_________________
-Paige!
Back to top Go down
http://wastingtimebeingme.webs.com
Suebeedo



Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 am

Congratulations! cheers
They look wonderful and what a great choice for names!
Nice additions to your collection.


flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28263

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 am

Wonderful gifts, beauuutyful ! Congratulations cheers

I agree with Harriet, the names are great Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23631

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 am

Congratulation!!!! I get also the big red by santa!!! cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Arnaud



Country/State : France
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 622

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 am

Great figurines Jabberjay ! santa santa
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28263

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:47 am

@widukind wrote:
Congratulation!!!! I get also the big red by santa!!! cheers cheers

Congratulations, Andereas cheers
Did your daughter get some more little ponies from Santa this year ? Wink santa
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Suebeedo



Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful gifts, beauuutiful ! Congratulations cheers

I agree with Harriet, the names are great Very Happy flower


scratch Harriet? confused
"
Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h bounce I love you ....Looks like Susanne is also "In Training" with Christophe and Willy for New Years! drunken



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Thread : I Wish You All a Merry Merry Christmas
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Hey hey Christophe, can't the Champagne wait untill the 31th of december?

Kikimalou wrote:
Training Willy... Training


lol! Sue
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 pm

@Suebeedo wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful gifts, beauuutiful ! Congratulations cheers

I agree with Harriet, the names are great Very Happy flower


scratch Harriet? confused
"
Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h bounce I love you ....Looks like Susanne is also "In Training" with Christophe and Willy for New Years! drunken



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Thread : I Wish You All a Merry Merry Christmas
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Hey hey Christophe, can't the Champagne wait untill the 31th of december?

Kikimalou wrote:
Training Willy... Training


lol! Sue
Laughing Laughing

Congratulations on your additions Jay, they are wonderful cheers and I do think the names are great indeed! Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Pony



Country/State : Ontario, Canada
Age : 16
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Thanks all! I apoligize for the picture quality, I used my webcam at night, but luckily it snowed a whole lot here in Canada and I'll be taking everyone outside for some pictures!

_________________
-Paige!
Back to top Go down
http://wastingtimebeingme.webs.com
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23631

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:03 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Congratulation!!!! I get also the big red by santa!!! cheers cheers

Congratulations, Andereas cheers
Did your daughter get some more little ponies from Santa this year ? Wink santa

Yes yes yes, a lot of Filly unicorns and a castle, the tower and the ferris wheel. lol! lol! lol!

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents! Eeek~   Today at 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas Presents! Eeek~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Christmas Presents! Eeek~
» Thursday 6/25 Do you have any Christmas gifts wrapped?
» Fun Christmas Presents
» WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO COOK FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ?
» Christmas Lights Displays

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: