Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!   Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 am

a few days ago, I was surprised to receive a small but deliciously lumpy envelope from Germany, containing two of the most wonderful darling ewes and their precious little lambs from wonderful generous kind Andreas:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

with Stessy to show their size:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i assume these are GDR sheep? they are so exquisitely detailed that it took me several attempts to get photos that do them any justice. (It is very hard to take photos of somewhat shiny white figures! They just look like white lumps if you're not lucky!)

and of course, as happy as i would be to have such great sheep figures in my flock under any circumstances, they are infinitely even more valuable, coming from a generous thoughtful friend!
THANK YOU ANDREAS!!!!!! cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!   Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:05 am

Congrats Carolynn cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!   Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 am

They are LOVELY I love you
Hurraaayy for Andreas, our generous, wonderful friend bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!   Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:53 am

They looks better in your sheep collection as in my wildlife zoo. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

beautiful surprise Christmas sheep!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1