Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Not so small Papo collection anymore :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm

These are the only 4 Papo animals I have, I found them in a shop in Austria on a Schleich stand together with Schleich animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bojan on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm

You maybe have a small collection Bojan but with the most beautiful models! cheers flower cheers
These four are the ones from Papo I love the most. I love you :) Congratulations and please always remember:
A small collection with little gems is much better than a big collection with only rubbish.And the most important is that you like your figures! Wink
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Thank you, Vivien. That platypus is really a gem!!!

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

quality, not quantity! i love the Basset. And the Puffin. And the Platypus. And the Boxer. And the...you have to get more Papos!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

4 Wonderful figures! Papo is an exciting brand, it is a shame that you cannot find some more. I don't have this puffin but I like him a lot, the platypus is only the best, I'm afraid Mojo will not beat it! study But I need to see it first, of course! :)
The dogs, not my subject but they are really wonderful! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Indeed four good models, the platypus is great but the puffin is really fantastic drunken

bojan

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Roger, is Mojo Platypus already available anywhere? I think it was in their last year's online catalogue.

Puffin is very nice, and also quite big, but not as the Bullyland Cockatoo or tall as the new Stork from Schleich

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Roger, is Mojo Platypus already available anywhere? I think it was in their last year's online catalogue.

Puffin is very nice, and also quite big, but not as the Bullyland Cockatoo or tall as the new Stork from Schleich

The Mojo platypus is being launched with 2012 January releases! So it will be available in shops altogether with the new figures! Maybe our North American friends will get it first because Mojo is being sold in some shops there! :)
It is indeed in 2011 catalogue! :)
I know the puffin from local shops. Now I already cannot find it but Papo is very expensive here! Sad I have the Bullyland and Safari puffins that are also nice figures, the first was a gift from Susanne and the 2nd was half the price of the Papo! :) The size is not for me the worst point of the figure, I like it a lot but the attached paws with a sculptless under part would be better! :) ... but it is only a little detail in a great release! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 am

Quality come first! The Platypus is nice!

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:18 am

Those are 4 great Papos, I agree 100 % with our friends Very Happy

Ha, ha, I remember, - is it just over a year ago scratch - when Robert and I also had only 4 Papos, - that has changed a little since then Laughing Laughing

Thankyou for the pictures, Bojan. I enjoy very much to see your collection flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:41 am

Now that you've joined to forum you'll find your collection will grow at an amazing speed cheers
These four are beautiful cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Here you can find only a few Papo animals, so is my collection of Papo not really bigger. lol! lol!
Congratulation again!! cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Fantastic Papo models! Congratulations!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Here you can find only a few Papo animals, so is my collection of Papo not really bigger. lol! lol!
but with the help of friends it could grow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Congratz on your lovely new additions, and the start of your papo collection cheers
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

The Mojo platypus is being launched with 2012 January releases! So it will be available in shops altogether with the new figures! Maybe our North American friends will get it first because Mojo is being sold in some shops there! :)
I know the puffin from local shops. Now I already cannot find it but Papo is very expensive here! Sad I have the Bullyland and Safari puffins that are also nice figures, the first was a gift from Susanne and the 2nd was half the price of the Papo! :) The size is not for me the worst point of the figure, I like it a lot but the attached paws with a sculptless under part would be better! :) ... but it is only a little detail in a great release! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger. My Papo's were 5.99 euros each. How expensive is Papo there? Here in SLO CollectA are very expensive, over 7 euros each.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Awe you have the platypus too! I love that puffin!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 am

Thank you, Roger. My Papo's were 5.99 euros each. How expensive is Papo there? Here in SLO CollectA are very expensive, over 7 euros each.

From Small to XL sizes I pay between 6 and 8 Euros and a crocodile is about 18 Euros! affraid
CollectA this year leveled the prices with CollectA, are a little more expensive than last year but a very acceptable price. Small figures from 3,40 Euros to 6,70 Euros XL figures! :) Not bad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm

more pictures, been busy making photos Surprised

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm

I enjoy seeing you busy taking photos of your plastic animals! Laughing
Keep posting! bounce
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Again really nice photos,Bojan! cheers Thanks for showing. :)
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:36 pm

My newcomers: (I bought all of what they had for sale, except the mutants and fairytale figurines)

Greyhound:
English Setter:
Collie:
Collie with the Schleich oldie:
My favourite: Newfoundland Terrier
Marmot:
Marmot with the Schleich oldie:
Chamois:
Chamois with the Schleich oldie:

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Congratulations for many beautiful newcomers,Bojan! cheers cheers
All models you bought are on my wishlist,except the Collie,he looks strange. Suspect
The English Setter is absolutely wonderful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm

I really want that platypus. I haven't seen him in the shops here yet... Sad Great variety of newcomers! Congratz! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Thank you, girls. I wish they had more animal figurines on sale. Papo wildlife is still a mystery to me! I'm getting to like Papo a lot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Not so small Papo collection anymore :)   Today at 7:02 am

Back to top Go down

Not so small Papo collection anymore :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next