Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

Brand Identification topic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Are these schleich???   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:54 am

I'm keeping an eye on this auction in NZ. Was wondering if the following horses are schleich or not. I don't reconise them.

The second foal. The bay with white fetlocks and white stripe on face:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The fifth foal, little black one by the grazing arab:
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:18 pm

I think they are all Schleich except the bay in the first photo you mention is Safari. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

the brown foal in the first photo is not schleich.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes, bay/brown with a blaze .. the one that is no 2 from the left in the first picture is not.

But I think they have used some kind of filter + flash. The colours are rather off scratch

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Nice finds!! Congrats!! cheers cheers cheers

Katty

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanx guys! I think the seller is selling her whole collection in bulk, but I think she might be open to selling seperate animals.... Hmmm... Time to investigate... Cool
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh, the black foal is rare now, I think.
And the brown one from the first picture is a Safari Arabian foal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Katty

Katty

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh, the black foal is rare now, I think.
And the brown one from the first picture is a Safari Arabian foal

Really?? Yay! I purchased it last week! The seller broke up her auction into smaller lots. And put the safari foal you all meantioned with a safari marre and two giraffes. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Master_Cat

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Five cubs with unknown brand :( , maybe AAA   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi there. I purchased these five cubs about 1 month ago, but they arrived just the other day Neutral

At first I wanted to get just one tiger cub, but then decided to get all of them along with all the lion cubs cat I think some of them are AAA, but I don't think all are. Do you know their brands?

This one is from 1994

This one is from 1994 as well

The following have only "Made in China" signs

These two above share the same models

That one seems a little bit hungry cat

Family reunion cat

Are they all AAA figures?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

If they are like the one I have ( the hungry little lion), they are almost like the AAAs, but not exactly, - I am ALmost sure they are copies of the AAAs Wink

Lovely babies , congratulations with the little flock cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't recall having ever seen models with the little "pads" on the bottom of the their feet. Can anyone tell me whether those are normal? do they come with certain models or did a previous owner put them on? (You didn't put them Herr Cat, did you? Are they glued to the feet of the models that have them?)

In case it's not clear, I'm talking about these:

I wish I could help with identifying the models, but unfortunately, I'm clueless. The are really cool though.

Back to top Go down
Master_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 pm

If they are like the one I have ( the hungry little lion), they are almost like the AAAs, but not exactly, - I am ALmost sure they are copies of the AAAs Wink

Lovely babies , congratulations with the little flock cheers

Thanks cat

I don't recall having ever seen models with the little "pads" on the bottom of the their feet. Can anyone tell me whether those are normal? do they come with certain models or did a previous owner put them on? (You didn't put them Herr Cat, did you? Are they glued to the feet of the models that have them?)

I wish I could help with identifying the models, but unfortunately, I'm clueless. The are really cool though.

Their paws were like that when they arrived Rolling Eyes I think they're glued, but I'm sure I can cut them off with a knife (I don't want though). I got them from a woman who was selling them in a site, and she had some other similar animals (gorillas, lions, tigers, hippos, etc). They're already gone though. I got from her the big tiger on the last picture and some cats as well.

Also only the two cubs with same model have these things on their paws. Anyway, glad you like them cat
Back to top Go down
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Yep, they are all copies of the AAA Cubs.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Are those pads like stamps that can make paw prints on paper?

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Yes they are either AAA or copies of them.I seem to remember that the ones with the pads were sold so you could make prints on paper and sometimes came with pads and ink to do it with.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm

that is interesting! thank you taylor!
Back to top Go down
Master_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

@Kristaru, it's not like stamps, it doesn't live any marks. I don't know why they even have them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: cartoon shark   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 pm

please help me ID this cartoony shark figure. i'm suspecting it is from Disney's Finding Nemo or Pixar's Happy Feet.
TIA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: very nice unknwon cat   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:37 pm

another figure that i hope people would be able to help me ID is this really cool cat figure.
TIA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Really nice, what is the material and the size? I could imagine that is a dollhouse figurine. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Lovly Kitty I love you cat Very Happy

sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 pm

it is about 2" and made of hard plastic. :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:07 pm

scratch How big is he? Is he solid plastic ? Does he have any markings ? scratch

sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:09 pm

hi Susanne. it is about 4" and made of hard vinyl. no marks whatsoever even on the belly.
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Hmm Do you know what it's name was in Nemo? might be handy to find out more details of this object :) Just an idea Cool

Just found this image, it does remind a bit of it:

Got that from here

I'll keep looking mate :)

Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 pm

@Kristaru, it's not like stamps, it doesn't live any marks. I don't know why they even have them Rolling Eyes
I can only say one thing about these cute little guys.......................the first guy has character, i mean real character!!! Maybe not perfect in terms of a replica but he has everything else. I love him (or her, sorry!). If ever anyone has a model of this chappy then i would be more than interested. Made my day Master Cat, thank you! pirat
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't think it's from Finding Nemo. The sharks look different.

And Disney figures are almost always marked with (c)Disney in some place of the figure...

And in Happy Feet, there was no shark if I remember correctly... I recall that the "bad guy" in the film was a leopard seal..

(BTW, Finding Demo is a Disney/Pixar film and Happy Feet is by Warner Bros. I'm a bit of a Disney freak... )

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Bunny, cat and stag   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

I found some animals in an old box.
These two are very small, about 2 cm I think. The cat is a bit more rubbery than the rabbit, they're both not marked.

Than I have this stag. he's more schleich size and he used to have antlers (I think) but when I got him they where already gone.

I think that he was supposed to be on a platform (I don't know how you call this) cause if you look at his hooves you see that it seems to be cut off

It is marked 'pollet'

I hope you can identify them

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi, the cat is by either Marx or Thomas Toys. Marx made one that looks like this and Thomas copied it. I really don't know how to tell the difference between the two, they used basically the same materials - often that rubbery brown vinyl.
I have no idea about the bunny or deer.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi, the cat is by either Marx or Thomas Toys. Marx made one that looks like this and Thomas copied it. I really don't know how to tell the difference between the two, they used basically the same materials - often that rubbery brown vinyl.
I have no idea about the bunny or deer.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Tiermann

Tiermann

PostSubject: Mystery Sheep and Beaver   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 pm

I got these as part of a mixed auction with some Britains lead sheep and Johillco crows. Does anyone know the makers of either? They are lead. The beaver might be older, it is narrow with a slot on the base. The sheep look newer to me, they have solid flat bottoms, no marks.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

They are SO lovely I love you Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Gosh! You certainly know how to find there beautyful, oldies cheers

Sorry, I know NOTHING about their history, but there have been made many sheep for nativity sets scratch

Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Beautiful finds, I love these rams very much Very Happy Congratulations Tim Very Happy I have no idea about their brands...

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Very nice finds! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tiermann

Tiermann

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Woops, I didn't put a size comparison there. They are a little smaller than the Britains sheep. The beaver is quite small.

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 am

I have no idea, but want to say congrats! The sheep are especially quite nice! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

Those really are pretty sheep. Congrats Tim!
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 am

The deer is gorgeous! Too bad that the antlers are cut off : (

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 am

They are... Mysterious things Suspect

Congratulation Very Happy

HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

Oh they are wonderful! I love the reclining sheep I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Congratulations Tim cheers and sorry, i cant help. scratch

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Gosh he looks familiar scratch I have to think a little more..It's from some older cartoon,I remember one scene when he got stuck in something
Back to top Go down
saintgoku

saintgoku

PostSubject: where are these from??   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 am

hey guys i got some new old stuff that i dont know anything about?? does anybody collect these??

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:43 am

They are great ! Very Happy
Some of the persons remind me of something, but hmmmm... it is just outside the reach of my memory What a Face
Are they very small ?

I LOVE that puffin and the otters ! Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 am

The animals of the last pic down (moose,wolf, bear, rabbit and so on) are from K&M tube (NOT marked) or copies. The rest i also dont know. scratch

But congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 pm

I love the howling wolf and the lynx from the last picture! They are wonderfull. (I don't know what brand they are Embarassed )

Back to top Go down
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Identify this Warthog?   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Around twenty years ago, we bought a small, plastic Warthog for a few pence from a market-stall. He has "MADE IN HONG KONG" embossed along his belly.

Here he is, with a Britains zookeeper to show scale.

Can anyone tell us anything about him?

Sue & Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

That is a marvellous warthog !!!! Very Happy

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:23 pm

I received very similar one (but in played with condition) as bonus to load of Britains wildlife animals. The seller wrote that he sent two "old Hong Kong figures" with no additional info. The second "old Hong Kong figure" was African rhino, probably from the same set. The most visible diff from your figure is different painting (my warthog has red eyes and light mane).

O.T.: Sue & Lesley, please read my PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next