Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Please KLICK HERE to enter your suggestion for the Show-Us-Yours of August sunny

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Brand Identification topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good places to look for stuff are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also go to this site's Links section for the link to Hugh's smallscaleworld site, lots of stuff there, plus links to other sites.  

Thank you  sunny sunny now i remember me for this website  Very Happy 

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:07 am

Ivory wild animals looks a lot like the OMO wash powder premiums of the 1970's.  Wink 

Indeed - the giraffe looks like they French OMO animals but they were in silver and gold, also it's a strange mix of types and scales...

...could they be Siku, I know they did a set of large scale animals? What plastic are they? Siku would likely be a hard polystyrene, and they used whites and creams for most of their sub-contracted premiums in the 1950's? scratch

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:11 am

Ivory wild animals looks a lot like the OMO wash powder premiums of the 1970's.  Wink 

Indeed - the giraffe looks like they French OMO animals but they were in silver and gold, also it's a strange mix of types and scales...

...could they be Siku, I know they did a set of large scale animals? What plastic are they? Siku would likely be a hard polystyrene, and they used whites and creams for most of their sub-contracted premiums in the 1950's? scratch

French OMO animals came in two sizes but you are right I never saw ivory OMO. Nevertheless, the Buffalo, lion and bears looks exactly like the OMO.

Here is a SIKU sheet  Very Happy  It seems the Domestic animals are SIKU  cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 am

Siku looks very interesting. But if i see Siku animals today than they looks more like model train figurines.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Those are nice animals to Landrover, i specially like the monkee!  Very Happy

And the croc  I love you  Maybe this one is a Kleinwelka ?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Those are nice animals to Landrover, i specially like the monkee!  Very Happy

And the croc  I love you  Maybe this one is a Kleinwelka ?

I dont believe it is Kleinwelka. Kleinwelka is a very nice dinosaur park in the near of Dresden. They only had a few figurines (but i think it was copys- but not sure because i dont collect dinosaurs) in a bigger size. That was the and the old serie (of VEB Plaho  scratch  scratch  scratch ) was the only dinosaur figurines i think in the GDR.

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:58 pm

Interesting and nice animals, I especially like kangaroo with turned head Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks very much all!!! I also have the Siku goat nr 264, i thought it was a uninteresting figure..... (silly me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Interesting and nice animals, I especially like kangaroo with turned head Very Happy

Yes it is  a very unusual and odd good looking Kangaroo  Very Happy

I dont believe it is Kleinwelka. Kleinwelka is a very nice dinosaur park in the near of Dresden. They only had a few figurines (but i think it was copys- but not sure because i dont collect dinosaurs) in a bigger size. That was the and the old serie (of VEB Plaho  scratch  scratch  scratch ) was the only dinosaur figurines i think in the GDR.

You know better than me but I have in my mind a few unpainted animals I always thought to be Kleinwelka  scratch

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 pm

:)  :)

Of sixties years, I have this zoo collection. but I do not know if is that you search.

These are (or look like) the range of Lido the US company, shipped or licence-produced - in part - over here (Europe) for Kellogg's, I tried to make some sense of them here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but some of the colours of yours are not ones I've seen before; the white, grey and chocolate brown.

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:11 am

Thank you Hugh  Very Happy 

Nevertheless I can' see the crocodile  scratch 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Yes it is  a very unusual and odd good looking Kangaroo  Very Happy

You know better than me but I have in my mind a few unpainted animals I always thought to be Kleinwelka  scratch

I am not sure. And the moment (and since a any years) the have figurines by modern brands  Very Happy 

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 pm

to original post: It sounds like maybe Imperial? There were lots of made in Hong Kong figures in the US during that time. Here is an ebay link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to a current auction for a collie by them. They made wild animals too. Safari WW is pretty big, and this brand was the one I remember as making things in that size range in the early 70s when I was getting toys.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Unknown cat   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:28 pm

I'd have to check, but it <looks> like someone colored an old Marx cat.
Nope, the cat from the Marx playsets has its head turned and it's a bit chunkier in build.
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Where are these from?   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:00 pm

The hard plastic horses in the first photo look like the ones made by Preisser as scenics for train sets. This goes for the human figures too. The first reclining cow looks just like one of my Britains cows.
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Top photo:

Hollowcast lead sitting calf at top left is by Britains Ltd (standard 1:32 scale)
Plastic 2 brown horses and black/white cow is by Bluebox (Hong Kong & Singapore small 1:72 scale)

I don't know any of the others.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:32 pm

I'd have to check, but it <looks> like someone colored an old Marx cat.
Nope, the cat from the Marx playsets has its head turned and it's a bit chunkier in build.

Welcome here  sunny sunny 

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Dave - I think it's the small one from the Lilliput range? Still Britains! with Crescent (?) or home-cast to the right. Four Preiser horses (dark-tan), two Bachmann (?) with bases, 3 HK copies of Merit / Model Scene (orange tan horses and B/W Cow). That leaves the cow - top centre - who seems to be a copy / based-on Matchbox and probably came with a die-cast livestock transporter...maybe Tomica? But they are all 'small-scale' in the photo...

Second picture are French 'O' gauge railway figures, I have tentatively thought Jouef, as the painting is as bad as the HO range!!! They are similar to heavier PVC ones probably from Macau?

Third Picture is well outside my comfort zone!! Toob-toys!! The bear, beaver, bobcat and bunny are lovely!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Dave - I think it's the small one from the Lilliput range? Still Britains! with Crescent (?) or home-cast to the right. Four Preiser horses (dark-tan), two Bachmann (?) with bases, 3 HK copies of Merit / Model Scene (orange tan horses and B/W Cow). That leaves the cow - top centre - who seems to be a copy / based-on Matchbox and probably came with a die-cast livestock transporter...maybe Tomica? But they are all 'small-scale' in the photo...

Second picture are French 'O' gauge railway figures, I have tentatively thought Jouef, as the painting is as bad as the HO range!!! They are similar to heavier PVC ones probably from Macau?

Third Picture is well outside my comfort zone!! Toob-toys!! The bear, beaver, bobcat and bunny are lovely!

Do you mean the lying calf?

If so, no. In the Lilliput range there were just a standing and grazing cow, plus a lying calf which was really tiny - way smaller than this one (compared to the Blue Box horses & cow).
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:49 pm

You're right...I was thinking it's the same 'scale' as the others, but of course it's bigger! Any idea on the other - which is also larger scale, home-cast? It looks solid?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

No idea about that one.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:37 pm

I got this lovely Indian elephant on Ebay for 1 Euro  Very Happy 
Isn't it a young male ?
Does anybody know the brand ?

It looks like th trunk was patched, but perhaps not...the colour of the "patch" is exactly right  Shocked 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 pm

This is a Hausser Elastolin (1939-1969) and I guess it is repainted  Wink 

Here is mine, in "Far from mint" condition  Laughing 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Beautiful old elephant! Congratulations you both!  Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Thankyou, Jonas Very Happy

And thankyou, Christophe, for your help !!! flower 
Seing yours, there is no doubt that mine is repainted, as I suspected...but he is cute anyway, I am sure he has a warm Hausser Elastolin Heart  I love you    elephant  cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm

beautieful Susanne , i have also a unknow elephant for me

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 pm

LOVELY too Very Happy 
But I have no idea about the brand  scratch

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 pm

beautieful Susanne , i have also a unknow elephant for me

HEINERLE  Very Happy

75senta75
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm

HEINERLE   Very Happy 

I know, you know it!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 pm

HEINERLE   Very Happy 

I know, you know it!

scratch  I haven"t known you knew I knew it  Laughing 

75senta75
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Smile I haven"t known you knew I knew it  Very Happy 

When I have seen the photo, my first mind was: "No, I don´t know the brand"
My second mind was: "But surely Christophe knows it" Why? Because you always knows brands
like Heinerle, Domplast, Merten and so on.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 am

Smile I haven"t known you knew I knew it  Very Happy 

When I have seen the photo, my first mind was: "No, I don´t know the brand"
My second mind was: "But surely Christophe knows it" Why? Because you always knows brands
like Heinerle, Domplast, Merten and so on.

Laughing 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:25 am

Thank you Kiki

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:27 pm

What brand is this turtle, she is named as snapping turtle and from 2002. It is possible that by Yujin?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:47 pm

What brand is this turtle, she is named as snapping turtle and from 2002. It is possible that by Yujin?

It is  Very Happy 

Here is mine, made in 2002

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:05 pm

cheers I could see it is good quality  cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Thank you Kiki and Susanne  sunny sunny 

mreyder

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:57 pm

When i was a child i bought this Elephant:

Does anybody know from which manufacterer this Elephant is? Maybe also Siku??? It has no brandname on his body.... I remember the moment when i bought it: it was in a small supermarket in our small town. It was pachet in a plastic bag with a paper/carton lid on the top. I think (but am not sure!) that there were also other type of animals for sale in these bags. I played a lot with it and it still has a special place in my heart  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:23 pm

When i was a child i bought this Elephant:

Does anybody know from which manufacterer this Elephant is? Maybe also Siku???  It has no brandname on his body....   I remember the moment when i bought it: it was in a small supermarket in our small town. It was pachet in a plastic bag with a paper/carton lid on the top. I think (but am not sure!) that there were also other type of animals for sale in these bags. I played a lot with it and it still has a special place in my heart   Embarassed 

looks similar to my Heinerle elephant

page 20  Very Happy 

mreyder

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Indeed, allthough the pose is different.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:08 am

Indeed, allthough the pose is different.

The pose is different but the trademark is the same  Wink 

Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Unknown chimp kid! Please help to identify it...   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi,

I got today the new members of my collection.
I bought a chimpanzee kid(in the green circle) too but I don't know which brand produced it.
Please help to identify it  monkey 

Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Very cute, sorry I don't know what brand! Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:49 pm

It is Bullyland from the mini-series :-D

If you search Chimpanzee in the Toyanimal.info, you get this : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - see, so many  Shocked

Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Wow! Thank You!  monkey 

It is Bullyland from the mini-series :-D

If you search Chimpanzee in the Toyanimal.info, you get this : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - see, so many  Shocked

Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Susanne to the rescue! queen cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Nice catch  cheers cheers 

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi again ^^ Few minutes ago I was shopping when I watched an unknown bay foal in a shop which sells Papo and bullyland figurines.

Under the horse only ''pony'', ''R'' (for register brand I think) and ''made in china'' is written. There are some pictures about my new foal... someone knows its brand?

Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

There's also something like three A, one in the top and the other two under the first making something like a triangle... could be AAA brand? where can I find more information?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Lovely, beautyful foal  cheers 
It sort of reminds me of the first ones from Safari  I love you 

The AAA-logo looks like this :

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next