Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Brand Identification topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:29 am

Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

Interesting that Portuguese blog, I find some of these Azur figures often in online Portuguese auction websites. I always think they are Prior but there's some difference as the blogger explains. Very Happy

Where where where? :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:02 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

Interesting that Portuguese blog, I find some of these Azur figures often in online Portuguese auction websites. I always think they are Prior but there's some difference as the blogger explains. Very Happy

Where where where?  :)

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!
Pay atention, they are often in poor condition. Any help just ask. Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Those have some very interesting figures. cyclops
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Thank you, i think i need help. I also saw a spoonbill on FB. You know how many birds this serie have?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:25 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Thank you, i think i need help. I also saw a spoonbill on FB. You know how many birds this serie have?

Contact me whenever you want. I think it has more than 50 birds but from different series. I've found a blog where a collector is showing a spoonbill and offering it for sale, I e-mailed the collector and I let you know if I have an answer. It is a common spoonbill searching for food. :)
There are many other interesting species, from song birds, galliformes, long-legged aves, etc.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:16 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Contact me whenever you want. I think it has more than 50 birds but from different series. I've found a blog where a collector is showing a spoonbill and offering it for sale, I e-mailed the collector and I let you know if I have an answer. It is a common spoonbill searching for food. :)
There are many other interesting species, from song birds, galliformes, long-legged aves, etc.

Wow, i think i want a lot of them and i will contact you if i am at home. But you wrote only birds, what have they more?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Wow, i think i want a lot of them and i will contact you if i am at home. But you wrote only birds, what have they more?

Please check here! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Thank you i will do it :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:35 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Phantastic, now i have a few informations about any stuff i have. And i see also a lot of interesting figurines for me. Now i have to check what i have and what i want :)

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:06 am

Wow. Some very interesting figures and series! Many of the birds look quite intriguing... I like some of the dogs too, and I'd love to see some of the fish closer! That discus for one.
Thank you for sharing this information!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:21 am

widukind wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

Phantastic, now i have a few informations about any stuff i have. And i see also a lot of interesting figurines for me. Now i have to check what i have and what i want :)

I see i have a few of this serie. And i have any more in the same style ( and so from the same producer?) too. So i bought a set in a original bag in the past and the Elastolin soft plastic serie "birds of the world" is also a part. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:44 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:
Have anybody a idea what brand it is. They are not marked, also no made in....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About the quail: The figure should have HK on the bottom, it is one from the HK bird set. I just aquired some birds from this set but these figures are still on the way... BTW: Andreas, do you have closer (more detailed) photo of this bird?

Sorry for the late answer

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:
Givaways...

Azul

You mean only birds?
You can find some here!

I am not sure - i only need the half set scratch

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Andreas, thank you for the quail photos. These HK birds are mostly copies of some birds from the Azur set but I got another not present in Azur set too, e.g. lyrebird...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 pm

jarda wrote:
Andreas, thank you for the quail photos. These HK birds are mostly copies of some birds from the Azur set but I got another not present in Azur set too, e.g. lyrebird...

Interesting, very interesting :) Have you a pic please ? These birds are not very detailed but the species are phantastic :)

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:00 pm

widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:

Interesting,  very interesting :) Have you a pic please ? These birds are not very detailed but the species are phantastic :)

I fully agree, for example the Azur pheasants are really big surprise for me!

The HK lyrebird (I am sorry for low-quality photos):

As I don´t collect Masse-Figuren and have no such Yowie, this is the only figure of the species I know...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:01 pm

WOW ! Shocked

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:23 am

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:

Interesting,  very interesting :) Have you a pic please ? These birds are not very detailed but the species are phantastic :)

I fully agree, for example the Azur pheasants are really big surprise for me!

The HK lyrebird (I am sorry for low-quality photos):

As I don´t collect Masse-Figuren and have no such Yowie, this is the only figure of the species I know...

Thank you very much. It is a very interesting figurine but also very inspired by the Elastolin model :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:21 am

widukind wrote:

When you're sure about what you need, just let me know. It will take long to I get them if I ever manage a way to do it anyway. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

When you're sure about what you need, just let me know. It will take long to I get them if I ever manage a way to do it anyway. :)

Thank you again, i am finish with the birds, now i will look for the fishes :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Yesterday i saw this polar bear made in hardplastic. The owner think it is from the 60s or 70s. Have anybody a idea about the brand

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:59 pm

What a beautiful bear model Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:40 pm

It lets me think about ZZ Riesen zoo Suspect
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
It lets me think about ZZ Riesen zoo Suspect

But it is hardplastic. scratch

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:43 pm

So are ZZ riesen zoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next