Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Ok so now I would like to see your favorite CollectA figures in your collection. I am very limited to what I can get here in the states and only have a few myself so it would be nice to see some examples Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm

A great idea,Rusty. Very Happy I have only one CollectA yet,the St.Bernard but I LOVE him,he's my absolute favorite! cheers I love you
Dogs from CollectA are all very nice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He has a beautiful face. flower
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Very nice cheers love him
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Ohhh, that is a hard one again, Rusty scratch

But looking through my photoes, these are very dear to me :

The little parrot-dino, psittosaurus, I think he is called Wink

The spoonbills, of course.

I adore the polar bears. When I look at them, I always think of Martin`s lovely picture of them playing in the snow

The new horses are beautyful, but nothing beats these silly, funny exmoore ponies Laughing

And the lovely little hedgehogs. They are among my favorites of all my models I love you drunken

Funny thing is that most of these, I got from Roger. Without Roger mu collecta-tion would not nearly be the same cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
dlfrogman

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Those are great ones..... I am going to have to find some more Safari stuff for Roger so I can hold them hostage for some CollectA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Laughing Laughing I told you in 2010 that CollectA was a promissing brand and that in 2012 or 2013 it would be better than other brands! Well, sometimes I guess! geek
Rusty, I hope you can find some Safari for me, but please go sloly because you collect very fast for my salary! Laughing
Susanne, I know you love the retired hedgehog more than the new one that you bought online. But I've found the new one and it is my absolute favourite of all hedgehogs I know. So detailed as it is the new squirrel. What a Face
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Laughing Laughing I told you in 2010 that CollectA was a promissing brand and that in 2012 or 2013 it would be better than other brands! Well, sometimes I guess! geek
Rusty, I hope you can find some Safari for me, but please go sloly because you collect very fast for my salary! Laughing
Susanne, I know you love the retired hedgehog more than the new one that you bought online. But I've found the new one and it is my absolute favourite of all hedgehogs I know. So detailed as it is the new squirrel. What a Face

lol! lol! lol! I collect too fast for my OWN salary affraid
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 am

lol! lol! lol! I collect too fast for my OWN salary affraid
affraid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 am

Should I laugh or cry! scratch Crying or Very sad Laughing scratch confused Laughing Crying or Very sad Very Happy

One of my favourite CollectAs, guess why! bounce bounce

Sarcosuchus Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 am

This is hard to pick my favorites. I love all of my Collecta! But here are a few I love:

Thoroughbred mare

the lovely swan

Owl

And the ever so charming Toro bull!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 am

Here are my favourites:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 pm

The same here, Susanne! Roger has helped me get most all of my Collecta! Wait, so have you! I love you

Those exmoor ponies are very cute.

Andreas, I think the owl is going to be a popular vote for favorite!

-KRistie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Ohh, yes, the owl is wonderful also, but the spoonbills ! Sad They almost bring tears of joy to my eyes Laughing

And your picture of the swan, - if ever CollectA makes a photo-competition, I would vote for that one cheers

This is fun ! Come on, girls and guys Basketball
Perhaps we have seen the pictures before, but a good thing can`t be done too often Laughing

Roger, I simply have to get a croccosaurus like yours, he is SO cute, and I am sure I can teach him to eat broccoli Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Susanne, I'm glad you find my crocosaurus cute! flower
I'll post also this one because maybe I'm the only who loves it. Good legs are always a pleasure! Embarassed rendeer
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you Susanne! I LOVE the CollectA Swan and that may be one of my best photos.

Here is the little Haflinger foal (gift from Roger!)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Ha, ha, Roger ! You are not the only one who loves the CollectA moose Wink
Mine has been standing next to my bed for several months now, - he is the perfect companion, never crunches bisquits at night or makes a fuss if I snore Sleep Laughing Laughing

Aaarrh Kristie, that little foal is SO cute cheers
I agree . That photo is just wonderful !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sometimes has competitions - you may will 50 dollars worth of models there Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Thanks Susanne! Where is this shop???

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

-Kristie
It's based in Australia. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:28 pm

-Kristie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the webpage and don't forget to check their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower

Last edited by Roger on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm

done!

I'm a sucker for photo competitions! Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

done!

I'm a sucker for photo competitions! Very Happy

-Kristie
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Beautiful choices and photos everyone!!!! My favorite are swan, peacock, bison, manatee and barn owl I love you I hope to take photos of them tomorrow! :)
Today was very happy day for me - I found local store selling CollectA and in very good prices and nice selection drunken I just couldn't believe my eyes! Very Happy I bought the little squirrel, I think it's lovely cat I think I'm going to visit that store more often cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Congrats Anna! What a lucky find! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 pm

I'm really happy for you,Ana! flower
This is my dream to find CollectA locally but it probably will never come true. Crying or Very sad
I look forward to see the photos of your new squirrel and your other favorites. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!   Today at 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Lets see your favorite CollectA that you have!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next