Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
cheers bounce cheers sunny

We are SO lucky to have STS ...imagine if we had been sitting all alone with our collections all over the world and thougt we were the onely crazy collectors affraid

Shocked Horrible thought Shocked scratch drunken
affraid affraid Shocked That's really a terrible thought,Susanne. No
Hmmm,I thought I was the only crazy collector of little plastic animals until I found this forum. Laughing
It is calming that I'm not the only one and that there are even more crazy collectors than I am. cheers geek Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 am

Vivien1998 wrote:

Laughing Laughing I love your gifts, Susanne! But I must confess that one of them was a true nightmare to me and Nicole! monkey Suspect Laughing Laughing Please forgive me, we learn to love what is given with love! I love you But it was hard! Laughing Laughing pale Sorry! Embarassed
scratch scratch Which figure do you mean,Roger? Rolling Eyes

Shocked Did I ever give you a nightmare Rolling Eyes Laughing Twisted Evil pirat Suspect drunken Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Yes, Susanne! Wink You've sent me the couple of Bullyland storks and it was supposed I get the male for my collection and give the female with chick to Nicole!
As soon as I received it the doubts started and with the time I convinced myself that the storks in nest would be mine. pale
But I showed all of the figures you've sent to us to Nicole and it was a real nightmare to say no to my Princess, mainly because of the little chick! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad She got really happy with the other gifts and she is a nice girl and the storks are with me! Very Happy
That's a figure full of love and sent with love, I believe! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:13 am

Congrats Vivien! I love the old great dane than the new one too!

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 am

Laughing Laughing Roger, what a terrible story Shocked
I hope to be able to send you more nightmares again some time geek Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 am

Congrats Vivien! I love the old great dane than the new one too!
Thanks Ken. flower
What I mainly don't like about the new dogs is that they are in 1:20 scale,much too small for my taste! No
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Congrats Vivien cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Congrats Vivien cheers sunny
Thank you,Jean-Luc! flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Laughing Laughing Roger, what a terrible story Shocked
I hope to be able to send you more nightmares again some time geek Wink

Laughing Me too! I love you If you find an extra nightmare let me know... pleaaase! flower :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D   Today at 8:54 am

Back to top Go down

Dogs and a Seal,-Wonderful package from Susanne:D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2