Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard

Go down 
+10
Ana
Vivien
widukind
ken yeo
SeanieP
Roger
Philter4
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Steve170
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 am

Roger wrote:
Perfect Steve, perfect! monkey monkey Laughing
Time to collect monkeys! bounce bounce

Laughing monkey So this is how my collection will grow! I have bears next but maybe monkeys after that!! I knew I wouldn't stop at cats! Rolling Eyes :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 am

Steve170 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Perfect Steve, perfect! monkey monkey Laughing
Time to collect monkeys! bounce bounce

Laughing monkey So this is how my collection will grow! I have bears next but maybe monkeys after that!! I knew I wouldn't stop at cats! Rolling Eyes :)

Very Happy Very Happy Bears are also nice, there are many figures in the market because they are very popular creatures. Let us know your choices! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

I will do

Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Just made my latest order from MPV with my first bears in. I chose 3, all Schleich to start. The Polar bear and Grizzly females and the new Panda (eating). Any opinions on a black bear and a brown bear?

Sorry no monkeys just yet! monkey Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Steve170 wrote:
Just made my latest order from MPV with my first bears in. I chose 3, all Schleich to start. The Polar bear and Grizzly females and the new Panda (eating). Any opinions on a black bear and a brown bear?

Great! Very Happy For an American black bear I use the Wild Safari in catalogue, but you also have the Schleich female retired and Mojo is launching a new one this year that looks promissing! :)
For an Asian black bear you only have the 2012 Bullyland. :)
For a brown bear it depends of the subspecies you are searching. I personally like the Schleich one and I need to see the 2012 CollectA in real life to have an opinion. The Safari with the salmon is somewhat small but also nice! :)
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:59 am

It´s beautiful, I love those cats!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 am

Very fine repaint and very good idea Very Happy

I guess a lot of us had the same idea... But you are the one who found enough courage to do it. Hurray cheers

I hope too a company will make it one day, MOJO or maybe PAPO Wink I guess it's time for PAPO's big ats sculptor to work a bit again Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Steve170 wrote:
Any opinions on a black bear and a brown bear?

The Schleich black bear is one of my favourites. The Safari black bear is lovely, but as with most Safari figurines the paintwork isn't fantastic. The Papo one is detailed and in an unusual pose, I used to have him but I decided I had too many black bears Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Steve170 wrote:
Any opinions on a black bear and a brown bear?
Maybe you would like to wait for Mojo American Black Bear, it looks veeeery nice in pictures...

Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 am

The colour irritated me too much in the end so I started again Rolling Eyes

Before
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's it now... exclamation exclamation

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 am

Even better, even better! cat
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Try making his face a little more expressive (eyes, eyebrows). He is gorgeous so far! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Thanks Roger and thank you Wildheart for the advice... Laughing there definately isn't much life in the face!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard   Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopard repainted into a clouded leopard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2