Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)

Go down 
+7
Roger
ken yeo
skysthelimit
Ana
widukind
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) Empty
PostSubject: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 9:44

Yesterday I got a great package from Philip ( PeGe) cheers
The two Arctic sets that I have admired for so long in pictures are now stnding here next to me bounce Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philip had not only packed them extremely well, ( I think a big, fat postman could have hopped on the parcel without damaging it Laughing ) - he had also included this wonderful praying mantis from AAA. It is wonderful !!!! Thankyou Philip flower

As far as I understand it, these models are made by Nayab, and as always the finish of some of them is not perfect, but all that is made up for by the charm and fantasy of the design.
Just look at this bear with her dinner. Shocked Laughing

The 4th wolverine for my collection cheers

The little terns are perhaps the ones I love the most. I just can`t get enough sea birds Wink

The musk ox is really great Very Happy

And look at the little snow hares, - uuuh, watch out! The wolf is hungry Shocked

Thankyou very, very much, PeGe, for helping me to get these unusual and great models ! sunny I love you flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 10:16

Congratulations Susanne! Hurray for Philipp! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 10:43

Big congratulations!!! The (an)arctic sets are also one of my newcomers this month!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 11:02

Congratulations Susanne! Very, very nice sets! cheers cheers cheers
I also have some of these animals: arctic terns, hares and poar bear cubs and I like them very much flower Movable animals and seal went to collection of my son, he likes seal, reindeer and wolf most cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 13:20

Congrats Susanne, snow hares are my favorites, if Musk Ox wouldn't have movable parts he would be in the first place Very Happy

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 14:27

Congrats Susanne! THe snow hare is really nice.....

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:36

That's a beautiful set, lots of interesting species! Congratulations and thanks for your beautiful pictures! :)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 16:33

:) :)

I really like these animals. I think I will buy .
As they are mobile, rehearse with one ,try to make them fixed with epoxy filling, sanding and repainting.
Congratulations susanne. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 16:53

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy flower

I just came home after visiting my old mom, and it is such a joy to see all the kind greetings you have sent during the short time I was away cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 17:55

They are so lovely models,Susanne! cheers cheers flower The set also contains interesting species,I love the Snow Hares. Very Happy
Uhhh,this Praying Mantis looks spooky! Shocked When there are animals that I don't like at all,they are insects... pale silent
But anyway,Hurray for Philipp for sending you creepy critters! cheers Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:03

SUSANNE wrote:
Yesterday I got a great package from Philip ( PeGe) cheers
The two Arctic sets that I have admired for so long in pictures are now stnding here next to me bounce Very Happy

As far as I understand it, these models are made by Nayab, and as always the finish of some of them is not perfect, but all that is made up for by the charm and fantasy of the design...
:

...Congrats Sue! cheers cheers cheers No, no it,s not Nayab! It is models by unknown for me brand Lian Huat Hang Ltd (LHH) (maybe it,s Hongkong?)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:13

Thankyou, Vivien flower

I love models of inscts very much , and I usually don`t mind insects if they stay out of my house Laughing

But I HATE them buzzing and crawling in my bedroom at night Suspect

Do you know this, - you are just falling asleap when : Bizzzzzzz ! Shocked
A moscito ! You turn on the light , - and it is gone! It is not there! What a Face
Hmmm, you go back to bed, and just as you begin do drift ito a pleasant dream : Bizzzzz affraid

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:16

Susanne, can you tell me the specie of the seal please? scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:27

widukind wrote:

Yes, sure ! It says on the box that it is a hooded seal Very Happy
It looks really cute Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:47

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yes, sure ! It says on the box that it is a hooded seal Very Happy
It looks really cute Wink

Yes, it is very nice. Thank you Susanne!!

Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 19:00

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Vivien flower

I love models of inscts very much , and I usually don`t mind insects if they stay out of my house Laughing

But I HATE them buzzing and crawling in my bedroom at night Suspect

Do you know this, - you are just falling asleap when : Bizzzzzzz ! Shocked
A moscito ! You turn on the light , - and it is gone! It is not there! What a Face
Hmmm, you go back to bed, and just as you begin do drift ito a pleasant dream : Bizzzzz affraid

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Exactly,Susanne! pale That's just horrible. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 20:20

cheers i'm happy to see you like them.
This packaging was nothing compared to what a norwegian member of STS did. a tiny little Kaiyodo salamder arrive, wrapped in tons of plastic so one expected it to be 10" in length,.... Very Happy
Insects aren't sculpted very well usually, but AAA casts from real "dead" specimens, so at least the proportions are right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)   Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: