Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinofiel

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:05 am

Well there they finally are. I will start off with my collection of how is it possible?Yes! Marsupilamis haha geek .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you can see them around their nest on her nest behind their nest. They are everywhere! Oh my it is a infestation. And if you look very good there is a young one in the nest in a egg, just hatched! And no i did not breed it out for myself, i am a little nutty but i dont cross the line Laughing. And there is also a pteranodon from favourite, which happens to be one of my favourite <---- sunny lol!

More Marsupilami's little ones big ones some as big as a tree. I dont know if you can see it, but there a little statues in the picture. Called Feve's and they are from France, freshly imported. And some rare packaged Disney Marsupilami's yes it is the talking version from Disney. Is there another version? Yes there is. I think a lot of you only know the talking one. Which is a rip off of the original french one who does not talk and only says hoeba and sounds like that. But i dont mind. The figures wisely never speak to me.

Oh no there is more of them? That is what my wife asked to me too the other day. Sadly i had to awnser her Yes! So! there you have it. A Leblon Marsupilami also from France. But i bought it here in the Netherlands. And yes! Ring tailed lemurs to keep the angry Marsupilami company.

And the last one for now. There are some giraffes too! From Papo. How did they get on a shelf with Marsupilami? I dont know one day they have been put there. The marsupilami's never minded it. So it must be ok.

i am not crazy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i am a Dinofiel!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] dont you just love scaley lemurs?? Aka dinosaurs! They are not birds! They are lemurs? With scales!! And feathers!!! Which ofcourse looks like a bird. Which it isnt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Marsupilami on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Gekopdinos
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

I love marsupilamis also I love you

You have such a great colletion, Pjotr, perhaps we can get some close-ups also ? If you have time etc, of course drunken

I only have this one.
He will get a carefull cleaning some day when I am very patient :

He fits perfectly into my collection of bendies. The "real", spotted one was on Ebay lately, but unfortunately his tail was broken Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:37 am

Hmmm will i do it? Ofcourse i will cheers .
probably i will do it as soon as possible haha. And it is a great bendy you have. in fact it must be here somewhere too. We moved in here but there was o much unsorted. So hope it will pop up somewhere. And i will look for you also if i can find the spoted marsupilami. four eyes see more then two. So i guess you like bendable creatures that is also a great collection. I also have another marsupilami female with bendable tail. But i guess she is hiding on the same spot as the black marsupilami. I also have pluche ones. But i did not have the time yet to take a picture of them. But as some say time does not exist, so therefore i will take pictures of them too cheers .
But now i have to go work. And i almost start to sing Tomorrow Tomorrow! Because my wife and i are going to look for serama chickens! I truly can't wait for it haha.

i am not crazy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i am a Dinofiel!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] dont you just love scaley lemurs?? Aka dinosaurs! They are not birds! They are lemurs? With scales!! And feathers!!! Which ofcourse looks like a bird. Which it isnt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 am

You have a super collection Pjotr! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Thankyou Harriet sunny .

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Congratulation!!!

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

It,s WONDERFUL!!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Thankyou! More pictures soon as i am reorganising my collection haha. Soon four new safari ltd dinosaurs.

Back to top Go down
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Yes here i am again, and this time with new pictures.
First to start off with some of the marsupilami zoom ins.

That was a part of my marsupilami collection hihi there is more? yes there is. I will show them soon.

But first my animal replica collection yes indeed. It is not huge but i collect what i like Very Happy .

Next time the dinosaurs and a few gremlins or else it will be a full page lol.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 pm

You have some really great models cheers

What brand is the Armadilo and the frogs, please ? Very Happy

I lookm very much forward to seing more from your collection, - you also have gremlins ???? Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Thankyou Susanne,
The Frogs are from the brand AAA, they were given by my parents when i was younger flower , the Armadillo is from the brand Safari LTD as is the pangolin. And yes i also have gremlins sunny I love crazy beasties. And about beasties. I have the four cutest birdie beasties haha four Serama chicks now seven weeks old.
Very Happy

And Yet here are more pictures i can still hold my eyes open so why not drunken cheers .

The dinosaurs

Link creatures

Ze airplanes

Little Long necks

Gallimimus and Egg with dino baby

Sticks and stones

Herdosaurs

Feathered flappers

Predatory poultry

Tomorrow more dinosaurs and gremlins

Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Lovely collection! sunny cheers cheers I love this huge Flying squirrel in the middle of all the small models. geek Laughing
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Lovely Dino collections!

Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lovely collection! sunny cheers cheers I love this huge Flying squirrel in the middle of all the small models. geek Laughing
Thankyou Vivien and Ken, yes it turned out really good geek hahaha i found it funny towering above them. In fact it was a gift from me for my wife. She loves flying squirrels.
And now my last part of the collection affraid :) sunny .

The i am to big to fit in the other shelves dino's jocolor .

The fluffy corner

Gremlins invasion

The I am way too big to fit on a shelvosaurs

Marsupixies

Marsupixies and Mister PLatypus guarding a boomering
would you not be terrified with the dangerous looking platypus Laughing

And lost but not least, four living chickenosaurs chicks looking at the leopard gecko's.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Wonderful animals and dinosaurs!!! Congratulations again!! cheers cheers Can you please share a better pic from the lizard in front of the oppossum?

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Wonderful animals and dinosaurs!!! Congratulations again!! cheers cheers Can you please share a better pic from the lizard in front of the oppossum?

Thankyou sunny Sure here it is, the animatales Leopard gecko.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm trying to study your taste as a collector but it is not easy! Rolling Eyes study
You like little beasts, crazy creatures and long tails! What a Face Me too! So why is our collections so different? Suspect Wink
Well, maybe because I'm not a lemur! scratch Hoeba!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 pm

You are welcome Widukind sunny 

I'm trying to study your taste as a collector but it is not easy! Rolling Eyes study
You like little beasts, crazy creatures and long tails! What a Face Me too! So why is our collections so different? Suspect Wink
Well, maybe because I'm not a lemur! scratch Hoeba!!!! bounce

I agree with you, well you summed it up real good actually Very Happy I love little crazy and longtailed beasts. Hahaha the crazier the better. I can't wait untill mogwai series two daffy arrives hahaha the craziest thing i have ever seen from gremlins two. I think so indeed hahahaha hoeba hoeba hop!   bounce sunny sunny

And you might also wonder why the empty places. I expect four more safari ltd dinosaurs this week. Hahaha.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Gosh ! Your home must be a dream for any collector...your collection of dinoes is fantastic. And the Gremlins cheers Laughing

But best of all : The Chickens I love you drunken I love you Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Gosh ! Your home must be a dream for any collector...your collection of dinoes is fantastic. And the Gremlins  cheers  Laughing 

But best of all : The Chickens  I love you  drunken  I love you  Very Happy  flower
You make me blush Embarassed , i always think i have a humble collection. And i am lucky my partner likes them too. Haha i also have folkmanis animal handpuppets. and the chickens are very cute hahaha. We are going to breed them. sunny

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

Finally get to see the Safari 2011 - T-rex! Thanks!

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 am

Very good and crazy and fuzzy collection indeed Shocked Very Happy

Could you tell me what is the bird between the PAPO dodo and mammoth ? More pics maybe ?

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 am

It's a custom made Kelenken by a brand called Paleomaster.

Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Dinofiel

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Thankyou Ken and Christophe, yes as wildheart said it is a paleomaster kelenken indeed.

I have made a picture of it for fun as for ken so he can see it better.

And a new one in the marsupilami family, just arrived sunny sunny

Last edited by Marsupilami on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)   Today at 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Marsupilami's collection (dinosaurs update)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next