Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm

A new brand ? Which one ? From where and in which scale ?  confused

... ???

It's a new brand from Poland, it's name is Ania Dobrowolska and the first model produced in "serie" is now with me... A TAKIN ! Could you believe it ?  cheers

So, after Torben and Willy, I finally received my takin from Ana.

Ok, you must think : Another topic about the takin Ana made ? Why ?

Because !  Very Happy  because I'm waiting for this jewel for a long time now and it is now in my hand, a wonderful animal, finely sculpted, finely painted, finely molded and finely packed !

It's been a long time now I'm waiting to see something new, something that remind me the old Lineol* and today is the day  Very Happy

* : believe me it's a great compliment.

At last, a sculptor who try to match with reality, not only in inches or pounds, centimeters and kilos but for the most important thing : for the mood, the feeling. this takin figurine is a takin in the look AND in the bearing ! It's fantastic.

I just hope it is the first of Ana's brand and that we will see more pieces of art that we can share...

But now lets show the pics. I'm sorry for the quality of the photos but I still can't make a phone call with my camera  Laughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:14 pm

First the packaging design and the very beautiful logo of this great company Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri May 04, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

And now the 'beast" himself !

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Kiki, congratulations!! What a stunning model to own. I'm glad it arrived safely too.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Thank you Harriet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Love it, love it, love it !

The model is stunning and the packaging is fantastic Very Happy very professional !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am

Wow, now i am the one that has to search for the field i can write in, not even the quote button,haha.

But first my gratulations to you my friend, for this great and wonderfull addition, the one you wanted so much.
I guess, the French post is working the slowest then, as Ana send them all off on the same time.
I am glad that you are happy with it, and that you are satisfied! cheers

About taking the pics, yes, i am happy i can make a phonecall with my cam, the other way around too! Wink
That isn't possible with a cam only...hehe... :rabbit:

Haha, the rum addiction, who is blaming who?
It is like the wine-bottle says to the rum-bottle, that he smells like alcohol, hihi... drunken

Great catch my friend, for at least 3 of us, how is following?
The new Lineol is born! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Great catch my friend, for at least 3 of us, how is following?
The new Lineol is born! cheers

I think so Willy, 2010 is a great year for us collectors santa
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Haha, the rum addiction, who is blaming who?
It is like the wine-bottle says to the rum-bottle, that he smells like alcohol, hihi... drunken

Maybe, maybe... But my anteater is not blurred like yours Laughing drunken
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

That grrblmmmfgh cam on my phone can't make any decent pics close by my friend..., not even with rum...haha drunken

And what do you mean...

Just to give you some examples... Wink

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Thank You Christophe for so many compliments about my work Very Happy I'm very happy You like this model. But You know, I don't have a company yet, I just designed this logo few years ago for my studies. That was just an exercise titled "design logo for yourself" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Ana, how many gorgeous copies of this model did you make ?

Are there any more for sale ?
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

@Ana wrote:
Thank You Christophe for so many compliments about my work Very Happy I'm very happy You like this model. But You know, I don't have a company yet, I just designed this logo few years ago for my studies. That was just an exercise titled "design logo for yourself" Razz

Happy ? More than that Ana, far more Very Happy

Your Logo is the best logo among the modern companies Wink

Ok, you are not a company... No mass products... No factories in China...

But you made it : a serie at last, not a unique one. It is one step above indeed Very Happy

I know you are very busy Ana but I hope it's a beggining and I'm glad to be at the craddle of this story. It is one more thing you gave me... A great gift cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:15 am

Congratulations Christophe for such a wonderful gift. You are such a lucky-lucky guy. cheers I would say, a very early Christmas gift. santa
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
Congratulations Christophe for such a wonderful gift. You are such a lucky-lucky guy. cheers I would say, a very early Christmas gift. santa

Thank you Ronald Very Happy

It seems I have many many Christmas this year santa

And it seems I'm not the only one Laughing
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Congratulations on getting this amazing model. The rest of us are jealous. Thanks for the great pictures. I hope one day we will all be able to some of these little masterpieces.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:54 am

Yes, we collectors have many Christmasses this year, and the years to come too i hope... Laughing

Of course you can get these models too Amy, just PM Ana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !   Today at 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down

A new brand is born ! Well, maybe... The Ana's Sichuan Takin walkaround !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1