Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks Nuuman! cheers Really liked looking through the photos...I can see the size comparisons!! bounce

Andy DC

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Love the new box/bayaladesigns, very modern and simple. The lmassive giraffe was a nice touch also!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 am

Numaan, you lucky guy, on the Toyfair again! cheers
Great pics as every year, and thanks for sharing our thoughts about some models with the representatives of Schleich! Cool

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
THANK YOU NUUMAN!! This is amazing :) Did you asked them if they know about our forum? Very Happy

Hi Martin

I didnt ask them on this occasion, I completely forgot but I did give Papo all the details about the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

THANK YOU NUUMAN!! This is amazing :) Did you asked them if they know about our forum? Very Happy

Hi Martin

I didnt ask them on this occasion, I completely forgot but I did give Papo all the details about the forum. Very Happy
yepeee :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I called my schleich toy store yesterday and they had the new arrivals so off I went...dragging my kids too. They do not complain about going to a toy store. The new animals are great--I do not collect most of the new ones but what a great variety--esp to see them now face to face. The new birds are huge, but look nice esp. the falcon and owl. I ended up purchasing more african elephant pachyderms--3 females, 2 males and two babies bounce . I also purchased the new young blond girl figure with the camera...for my safari scene. I already have the Papo(?) safari photographer with a monkey on her back. I like the older pandas vs the new one eating.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 am

Congrats on your new purchases Sean! Very Happy

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 am

Great photos. I've always wanted to visit the London toy fair. Do you get to hold the new dinosaurs?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   Today at 3:58 am

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2