Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 pm

The best comes always at the end of the week! Very Happy
I received a WONDERFUL cake box as an early birthday present from Roger today. cheers cheers cheers
I tried to be as careful as possible with unpacking it because it was really nicely packed but after some time I was so excited that I just teared it open. Rolling Eyes geek

And look what was inside! bounce bounce First,the loooooong-awaited retired Bald Eagle,isn't he gorgeous? He has that charm from the older figures,even if he's not that old. I love you Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then the last 2011 catalogue that I missed,the CollectA one!Now I have all catalogues from 2011,I'm a bit proud of this. Cool Rolling Eyes
What would we do without catalogues? drunken cheers

And then,Roger put also some surprises in. Very Happy bounce bounce
My favorite of all CollectA figurines,the best Mute Swan on the market. Cool

My Owl-collection grows!The CollectA Barn Owl joined my collection.

And at last,a cute little K&M Komodo Waran,I absolutely love him! I love you But I just wasn't able to take a good a picture from him. Embarassed

Here they are all together. Very Happy

Thank you so much Roger,you've made me jubilant with your present! I love you flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny I love you
PS:I hope it was ok that I opened it already,I couldn't wait... Rolling Eyes Wink

Last edited by Vivien on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Congrats Vivien cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Congratulation Vivien!! Wonderful gifts from Portugal!!! And hurray for Roger!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Congrats Vivien ! You're catching me up ! lol!

Nice figurines !!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Beautiful additions Vivien!!! Packages from Portugal mean something so nice inside! cheers Hooray for Roger Crocodile alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Yess !!!! cheers
A REAL, FANTASTIC, FAMOUS CB from Portugal bounce cheers Very Happy

They are so beautyful all of them, - and your pictures do them a lot of justice - as always Wink

CONGRATULATIONS, Vivien flower
And HURRAAY for Crocobert sunny

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Thank you very much,friends! sunny flower And yes,a huge huuuuuurrray for Crocobert cheers cheers cheers flower

Quote :
Congrats Vivien ! You're catching me up ! lol!
Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 pm

what spectacular surprise! congrats on beautiful beautiful figures!

cheers Crocobert! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
what spectacular surprise! congrats on beautiful beautiful figures!

cheers Crocobert! cheers
Thank you,Carolynn! flower cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 am

Hurray for Roger and Congratulations Vivien cheers cheers these are beautiful additions cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 am

Hurray for Roger and Congratulations Vivien cheers cheers these are beautiful additions cheers
Thank you Hariett,I'm happy you like them. Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 pm

They are all spectacular! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Vivien, I'm glad you love them! Very Happy It was surprisingly fast, you already received and posted them with wonderful pictures! What a Face ...and it is almost missing 2 weeks til your birthday! flower
I know it is not very clever from me not send a dog but I'm a geek with dogs! pale
These birds are among my favourites, I love them, and also send them to special persons! flower
About the eagle we know you were searching it hardly. She is nice, a nice mother for your eaglets, better than the new one IMHO! Laughing
I hope you find the Safari anteater. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Vivien, I'm glad you love them! Very Happy It was surprisingly fast, you already received and posted them with wonderful pictures! What a Face ...and it is almost missing 2 weeks til your birthday! flower
I know it is not very clever from me not send a dog but I'm a geek with dogs! pale
These birds are among my favourites, I love them, and also send them to special persons! flower
About the eagle we know you were searching it hardly. She is nice, a nice mother for your eaglets, better than the new one IMHO! Laughing
Thank you again,Roger! flower
I'm glad that you aren't angry with me because I've opened the parcel already,how could I resist? drunken Rolling Eyes
Yes,I love all of them and especially this tiny little Komodo Dragon,I have a long time considered which Komodo Dragon I should buy.Now I have the K&M one and I'm completely satisfied with him,he's soooo cute! What a Face
No worries,I'll forgive you that you didn't send me a dog...this time at least. Wink
Was it that crazy Lhasa Apso that made you not like dogs that much? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Thank you again,Roger! flower
I'm glad that you aren't angry with me because I've opened the parcel already,how could I resist? drunken Rolling Eyes
Yes,I love all of them and especially this tiny little Komodo Dragon,I have a long time considered which Komodo Dragon I should buy.Now I have the K&M one and I'm completely satisfied with him,he's soooo cute! What a Face
No worries,I'll forgive you that you didn't send me a dog...this time at least. Wink
Was it that crazy Lhasa Apso that made you not like dogs that much? Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing pale Do you still remember it? I try to forget it but sometimes I have nightmares with Lhasa Apsos! affraid
Well, you must get a better and larger Komodo, this one is funny enough to work like a baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 pm

congrats Vivien!

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Beautiful birds, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Thank you Ken and Noora. flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)   Today at 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Highlight of the week-An early birthday present from Portugal:-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1