Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1

Go down 
+90
Bonnie
A.R.Garcia
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
Caracal
Pardofelis
barracudacat
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Noémi
Bonobo
Jetty
Taos
Anne from Norway
Saien
TheLastStardust
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Numa
costicuba
NightLioness
sphyrna18
Tove
widukind
LeeAnn
sauroid
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
MartinH
signatus
Wilorvise
Fisva
Takama
JonasV
koniminiatures
elephas_maximus
Florian
donny ong
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
orcagirl26
DaveScriv
arafan
NandO
Carola
pm64
AlvinCK
Saarlooswolfhound
twilighter
schleich61
Steve170
STORMnl
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
75senta75
PeGe
Arnaud
SeanieP
Tiermann
landrover
xfoxx
pipi6
Vivien
Mastiffcat
ezhilan
Kiryuha
dlfrogman
MD1985
SyLoBe
entrauner
lucky luke
remrock02
Sergey
skysthelimit
baltimore zoo
Gab
Kristie
Sumo
aandmkw
Wildheart
Rio
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Gabe
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:15 pm

Nice, Christophe. I have all of these in my Synoptic Collection, except the koala (I went with CollectA) and dingo (I went with Safari).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Fantastic batch of Southlands figures, Christophe! I love all of these, including the CollectA wombat. These are all very good figures. Wonderful sculpts, nicely painted and scientifically correct. The koala goes far to the point that the gender is known and it is a representative of a certain population. They also fit perfectly together, only echidna and platypus are in a slightly different scale but it is almost not noticiable. I am really anxious about the Saltwater crocodile. Finally we will have a salty that is not a a generic croc.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 10:00 pm

What a fabulous bunch of Southlands, many of them in my wishlist or my collection since long ago. You acquired the CollectA wombat almost at same time than me. Could you provide a picture of both wombats together?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 11:46 pm

Great newcomers Christophe and as always great pictures! drunken Southlands is a young brand,
even more impressive their figures. Every single figure we saw since now is a jewel for me as collector.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 8:12 am

Thank you friends for visiting the place Very Happy

bmathison1972 wrote:
Nice, Christophe. I have all of these in my Synoptic Collection, except the koala (I went with CollectA) and dingo (I went with Safari).

I was so impressed by the Southlands first models quality I decided myself to buy them all.I'mabsolutely not disappointed,even if teh CollectA koalaand the Safari ltd Dingo seem fine too.

Roger wrote:
Fantastic batch of Southlands figures, Christophe! I love all of these, including the CollectA wombat. These are all very good figures. Wonderful sculpts, nicely painted and scientifically correct. The koala goes far to the point that the gender is known and it is a representative of a certain population. They also fit perfectly together, only echidna and platypus are in a slightly different scale but it is almost not noticiable. I am really anxious about the Saltwater crocodile. Finally we will have a salty that is not a a generic croc.

I "only have" the Colorata saltwater croc. I hope Southlands will make a great one. If it is 1/15 scale, it will be something. At 6 meters long,the model could reach 40cm.  Shocked

Pardofelis wrote:
What a fabulous bunch of Southlands, many of them in my wishlist or my collection since long ago. You acquired the CollectA wombat almost at same time than me. Could you provide a picture of both wombats together?

I bought mine long ago but was too lazy to make pics. I decided to woke up two months ago and pictured my "not exactly" newcomers now. I will do a comparison pic.

75senta75 wrote:
Great newcomers Christophe and as always great pictures! drunken Southlands is a young brand,
even more impressive their figures. Every single figure we saw since now is a jewel for me as collector.

Indeed Yvette, I hope we will see some new pearls this year cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 1:45 pm

Great photos again. Do I understand correctly that Southlands makes the figures to scale?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 3:41 pm

Science and Nature and Southland replicas have lots of must haves. Congratulations Kiki

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:24 pm

very beautiful pictures of very beautiful models! I only have the dingo and the Thylacoleo from this so interesting brand.. cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:43 pm

WOW kikimalou, You bought all models of Southlands replicas.

One good hit, to your collection. Congrats. Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:54 pm

More than on year... Lazy macaque. Ok this year was very special, far too much work at the first covid wave and too much illness at the second !
It is time to start again an old tradition. At the end of each month I will show here my newcomers.

So here are my december new friends cheers

CollectA 88841 Borealopelta
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA 88894 Lisowisia

Kaiyodo cQM Mexican Red-kneed Tarantula

Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 3B Green Pheasant

Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 4 Ruddy Kingfisher

Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 Blue Longhorn Beetle

Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 Great Spotted Woodpecker

Kitan Club - Nature of Japan Pit Viper Snake

PNSO Atopodentatus

PNSO Corythosaurus

PNSO Lambeosaurus

Safari 100087 Uintatherium

Vitae Wuerhosaurus

Vitae Zhejiangosaurus

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:58 pm

Your models are wonderful- such amazing additions! cheers cheers Very Happy
All so realistic, and such variety too! cheers
And also, how lucky to be able to add to your collection every month! drunken
And I also love he backgrounds you have used- so interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:00 pm

Wow, these looks fantastic Applause Congratulations with your newcomers cheers cheers

landrover

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:10 pm

It is very nice to hear, that you have news animals .Nice dinosaurs.

The Lisowisia is a splendid big model, your picture encourages me to buy it.

I like too the pheasant.

Congratulations.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Thank you Bonnie, Ivar and Fernando Very Happy

December was indeed a Prehistoric additions month: Dinosaurs and "old prehistoric" Kaiyodos Laughing .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I will show every months my newcomers, except the months without newcomers Wink

@Fernando: The Lisowisia is awesome, I'm happy if my pic helps you to spend too much money Very Happy

I wanted this 20 years old pheasant for a long time now but have always something else to buy.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:47 am

I’m witnessing the resurrection of another paradigmatic topic on this forum. I am so happy these two waves belong to the past and that we have the chance of enjoying your new additions, always very beautiful models and excellently photographed! cheers

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:56 am

Wonderful Kiki! I had forgotten about that KC viper! That's a nice option. The Kaiyodo one might be too small, and the Colorata one is hard to find. I have also contemplated the Kaiyodo green pheasant.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 2:19 am

Thank you Rogério and Blaine.

The KC Okinawa habu is indeed my favorite one, the Kaiyodo is « Furuta old fashioned » and though the Colorata is nice it seems less alive.
If you are searching for the Colorata, I’ve got one who needs a new home.
The Green pheasant caught my eyes since maybe 15 years, I bought the Eikoh first but my heart belongs to the old Kaiyodo
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 2:40 am

We need more pictures of LISOWICIA, please.

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 2:57 am

Kikimalou wrote:

The KC Okinawa habu is indeed my favorite one, the Kaiyodo is « Furuta old fashioned » and though the Colorata is nice it seems less alive.
The Green pheasant caught my eyes since maybe 15 years, I bought the Eikoh first but my heart belongs to the old Kaiyodo

I think I might! Let's talk logistics over PM or email, thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:41 am

landrover wrote:

We need more pictures of LISOWICIA, please.

I will make a walkaround Very Happy

bmathison1972 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I think I might! Let's talk logistics over PM or email, thanks :)

Sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 9:57 am

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:25 am

Very good batch (I am particulary impressed by CollectA and PNSO figures) and very beautiful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:01 pm

Awesome additions Christophe! And great choice of backgrounds, as always! Very Happy
It's always such a joy to visit this topic! sunny
I somehow missed your post about your SR news, they are amazing cheers I need some of them too, I only have the red kangaroo so far Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:31 pm

What an AMAZING amount of new figures!!!, with many being on my own wishlist

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 4:06 pm

Thank you Jean-Luc, Alain, Anna and Adam Very Happy You have very good taste Laughing

@Alain, PNSO is indeed the new step beyond in the dinosaur toys universe. I love also the two CollectA of course. The Lisowisia is a wonderful figure and the Borealopelta is very nice, especially for a cheap toy’ at least far cheaper than the PNSO one.

@Anna, if you want to add some SR figures, it’s time to do it, Jason stopped making them so they will become hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next