Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
Laughing I will go to Nausicaa soon so I will tell Wink

I'm surprised because Nausicaa is an aquarium and not a zoo... But I will have a watch Suspect

Thank you Roger Very Happy

I saw their boutique online and I haven't found any information about Mojo. But that information was given from someone related to the distribution of the brand in France. :)
Here in Lisbon the Aquarium sells some Safari, many Schleich, Maia & Borges, Wild Republic, Ravensden/AAA and something more. So unless here is not strange to see toys in Aquaria. What is really strange is that Mojo in 2011 almost doesn't have sea life! scratch
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 pm

It would be really really strange if Nausicaa sold Mojo figurines, whereas zoos don't sell Schleich or even Papo (French brand). Not the best place for them to get known in France if it is true...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:50 pm

@Arnaud wrote:
It would be really really strange if Nausicaa sold Mojo figurines, whereas zoos don't sell Schleich or even Papo (French brand). Not the best place for them to get known in France if it is true...

That's not the only place selling Mojo, if it is really selling them. That's the information I was able to get. Here Safari is only alive because part of the range is selling in thematic parks. Life is always hard for new brands and all brands were new in the starting of their life! ...again talking like La Palice! geek
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Wow! What a gorgeous T-rex!
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

what a very nice models,,,mojo has found there way in

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Mojo hippo!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Is this a new figure from Mojo? I have never seen this hippo before...where can I go to buy one?! It's fantastic...I guess Mojo is getting better and better Surprised !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

@JoeJungle71 wrote:
Is this a new figure from Mojo? I have never seen this hippo before...where can I go to buy one?! It's fantastic...I guess Mojo is getting better and better Surprised !

Yes,, Robert presented it here
If you check the Mojo section you will find all Mojo 2012 releases! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 pm

*swoons* they're gorgeous. thank you so much for sharing the photos!
the rhino is a masterpiece.

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am

@skysthelimit wrote:
Lynx wasn't exhibited? Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad The anticipation keeps building

Thanks a lot for the pictures...Defo will buy Thomson's gazelle and black bear! I like the african wild dog too. Mojo looks good

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks alucard44!

Can't wait to see them and adding them to shelves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

@JoeJungle71 wrote:

this is one of the best realistic hippos I have seen--the animals are not battleship gray as some brands make them. And thank God it is not another open-your-mouth-and -show-me-your-teeth postion!!!!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm

@SeanieP wrote:
...And thank God it is not another open-your-mouth-and -show-me-your-teeth postion!!!!
We all preyed for that Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair   Today at 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2012 Photos —Hong Kong Toy Fair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2