Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours: Penguins:-)

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
Hartebeest
Tarunyada
JonasV
Zelvik
ulinuk
Saarlooswolfhound
trevok4
Liiolii
Chris Sweetman
The-Toy-Chest
Maja-Maus
scot(t)
PeGe
aandmkw
Admin
WILLYBACOMAN
Wildheart
75senta75
xfoxx
Tiermann
Steve170
Arnaud
lucky luke
Ana
Mastiffcat
landrover
widukind
ken yeo
Suebeedo
Gabe
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Roger
dlfrogman
SUSANNE
castlerigg
Kristie
Vivien
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Hartebeest wrote:
Thank you Widukind and Roger  Wink
I just did a big order on Yahoo!Japan on penguins Colorata collection (13 pieces) and Kaiyodo (10 pieces) when they come to me, then I'll post pictures! !! sunny
I can not wait to see my herd will consist of 50 individuals and that every species, including Yellow-eyed, Sclater's and Macaroni penguins !
Sunny sunny sunny sunny

Yes, for penguin friends a must have :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Hartebeest wrote:
Thank you Widukind and Roger  Wink
I just did a big order on Yahoo!Japan on penguins Colorata collection (13 pieces) and Kaiyodo (10 pieces) when they come to me, then I'll post pictures! !! sunny
I can not wait to see my herd will consist of 50 individuals and that every species, including Yellow-eyed, Sclater's and Macaroni penguins !
Sunny sunny sunny sunny

That is a wise decision, specially Colorata set is very interesting and diversified. Looking forward to see them. bounce

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:39 am

Very nice collection of penguins indeed! And, yes, colorata set will be great addition too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Hartebeest

Hartebeest

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:33 am

New companions Smile sunny I love you
2 Colorata (Chinstrap and Adelie), one Bullyland (Big Emperor Penguin), one CollectA (African Penguin) and Kaiyodo's : Emperor, King, Adelie, Gentoo adult, Gentoo chicks, Chinstrap, Sclater's and Yellow-eyed penguin :)
I'm still waiting for Royal Penguin, Magellanic Penguin, Humboldt Penguin by Kaiyodo, and Colorata with 14 figurines. bounce
All the best I love you Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 am

Very very nice collection and also beautiful display! I like it! cheers Congratulations, great new additions Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Hartebeest

Hartebeest

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Ana wrote:
Very very nice collection and also beautiful display! I like it! cheers Congratulations, great new additions Very Happy

Thank You Anna :-)
Literally just came to me another parcel of Hong Kong,
this time with the Royal Penguin by Kaiyodo :)
I am very happy, this is the only model of this species, it is only Kaiyodo.
My favourite species of penguins I love you cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Wow, I haven't seen this thread before. What a difference fro, page 1 to page 13! This is super awesome!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Such wonderful display, and gorgeous collection of penguins Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Great must have :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:22 pm

This is such a wonderful topic, and a fabulous collection!! I didn´t know it until about ten minutes ago, but I love penguins, too! :-) I just googled Emperor penguin chicks images, and oh my god the pictures that come up are completely adorable! They don´t even look real! Super love your collection and the display!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], congratulations for all your new penguins. Very Happy I think that's a fabulous thematic to be collected and it is not anymore boring like before when market was filled with unspecified penguins or emperors. :) Please let me know if you find an extra Colorata, especially the Adélie penguin. Wink Laughing

Hartebeest

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Roger wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], congratulations for all your new penguins. Very Happy I think that's a fabulous thematic to be collected and it is not anymore boring like before when market was filled with unspecified penguins or emperors. :) Please let me know if you find an extra Colorata, especially the Adélie penguin. Wink Laughing

Now.. fantastic Colorata and... old Schleich King (? or Emperor..?) Penguin Smile
I love all them... I Love all my penguins !!!
MY BRITISH CAT TOO I love you I love you I love you
cat I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:59 pm

It seems your beautiful cat also loves penguins! cheers
You got Colorata, heaven is yours, the closest I have to a Colorata penguin is the similar Safari chinstrap. Very Happy
About Schleich... affraid ... the company was always ambiguous with their penguins. That figure you acquired was always sold as a king penguin, I have to check how it was called in a German catalogue once I can't remember. Though, despite the bright colors ressembling more a king penguin, the dark back and ear patch are clearly from an emperor. Remember that the later group of chicks, that are undoubtfully emperors, were also sold as king penguins chicks. I suggest that these ambiguous Schleich penguins should be called chancellor penguins instead. Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Sorry for double post but I want to share another story with you once you're clearly interested in penguins. In 2011, German Chancellor Angela Merkel adopted a humboldt penguin of a German Aquarium and called it Alexandra. In 2012, Schleich started the production of a new penguin, interestingly the most similar to a humboldt, the African penguin released in 2013. Laughing I am not sure if there wasn't a little mistake here again.
Picture from CCTV NEWS

Hartebeest

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Roger wrote:
Sorry for double post but I want to share another story with you once you're clearly interested in penguins. In 2011, German Chancellor Angela Merkel adopted a humboldt penguin of a German Aquarium and called it Alexandra. In 2012, Schleich started the production of a new penguin, interestingly the most similar to a humboldt, the African penguin released in 2013. Laughing I am not sure if there wasn't a little mistake here again.
Picture from CCTV NEWS

Of course.. The new penguin from Schleich is an African penguin, not Humboldt. haha lol! drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Hartebeest wrote:

Of course..  The new penguin from Schleich is an African penguin, not Humboldt. haha lol! drunken

Only to keep things clear, I am not sure it is a mistake of course, Schleich is a German brand and media events have often influence in some decisions of most brand releases. Probably there's no connection between Schleich African penguin and Alexandra but that's an interesting coincidence nonetelless. Schleich call correctly their figure as an African penguin and it is correct contrarily to these King penguins I commented previously.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Oh no, please no Merkel here.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:32 pm

widukind wrote:

Laughing Andreas, that's not a political comment from me, it could be Mickey Mouse instead. Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Laughing Andreas, that's not a political comment from me, it could be Mickey Mouse instead. Wink

I know, but it is Merkel. geek Mickey Mouse would be okay Wink also a lot of other persons sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:49 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

I know, but it is Merkel. geek  Mickey Mouse would be okay Wink also a lot of other persons sunny

lol!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:29 pm

my new Mojö Gentoo penguin

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Widukind wrote:
I know, but it is Merkel. geek Mickey Mouse would be okay Wink also a lot of other persons sunny

Andreas, have thought the same, when I saw the pictures!  affraid Poor Alexandra.  What a Face

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:29 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Widukind wrote:

Andreas, have thought the same, when I saw the pictures!  affraid Poor Alexandra.  What a Face

afro afro

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Look at CollectA's African Penguin making an entrance!  Laughing

From left to right: Papo Emperor Penguin - CollectA Gentoo Penguin - S&N Little Penguin (repainted into Adelie Penguin) - CollectA Rockhopper - CollectA African Penguin.

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:48 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Penguins:-)   Show us yours: Penguins:-) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours: Penguins:-)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next