Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland has been sold again !!!

Go down 
+11
Vivien
Bowhead Whale
Suebeedo
Roger
landrover
SyLoBe
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
widukind
bojan
SUSANNE
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Not here either Rolling Eyes

I was thinking more these comics-models in general. Like from Disney, Sponge-Bob, Pink Panther or such scratch
I've seen a few online, I think SP models sells some. study

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:14 am

widukind wrote:
here is the text, translate via computer in english:

Six years after the company's founder V. Klaus the Bullyland GmbH sold to investor Thomas Fischer and other shareholders, gave it to the 27 January 2012 again a change of ownership: Arthur Ruland from Dörrenbach in Rhineland-Palatinate has taken over the Spraitbacher figure of game manufacturers with mould construction in Ronsberg in Bavaria and a sales office in Hong Kong to 100 percent. All 64 employees keep their jobs. Ruland plans to expand the site Spraitbach and plans investments.

Good news, he want to expand.

Thanks for translation, Andreas! :)
After your translation it continues looking the same news! What a Face
So my problem is not only the German language but also the English language! Laughing I'm already used with it.
Here we can find some Bullyland figures made under license to Disney and so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:44 pm

I hope Bullyland won't stop making animals! Two weeks ago I was il Liguria , the region where Genoa is and in the town of Savona I found a shop selling only Bullyland! I bought the wonderful okapi female and the wild pig.., very nice! Strangely enough I found some Bullylands in my town as well but only big plastic dinosaur figures and all the Disney figurines! no standard animals! There's a shop in Verona as well selling Bullylands especially farm animals and dinosaurs...so in my Country Bullyland exists but far more rarer than Schleich of course....
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 pm

I only find license/warrior figurines here. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm

pm64 wrote:
I hope Bullyland won't stop making animals! Two weeks ago I was il Liguria , the region where Genoa is and in the town of Savona I found a shop selling only Bullyland! I bought the wonderful okapi female and the wild pig.., very nice! Strangely enough I found some Bullylands in my town as well but only big plastic dinosaur figures and all the Disney figurines! no standard animals! There's a shop in Verona as well selling Bullylands especially farm animals and dinosaurs...so in my Country Bullyland exists but far more rarer than Schleich of course....

That is very interesting that you find them in Italy Very Happy

It seems that Bullyland really, really has an un-used potential, if only they had better agents !
The Danish agent of Bullyland doesn`t even mention them on their site What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Not here either Rolling Eyes

I was thinking more these comics-models in general. Like from Disney, Sponge-Bob, Pink Panther or such scratch
I've seen a few online, I think SP models sells some. study

Like if we didn't see enough Disney corny crap around us... Razz If they make license products, I wish they rather made the characters from "Les Nombrils" or "Gaston Lagaffe"... clown
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Plastoy makes Gaston Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you have their dragons ? They look fantastic alien
There is a "stone-dragon", but I don`t know here to get it scratch
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 am

It can always go 2 ways with expanding a company, or some lines will vanish, and the company gets more commercial, or the quality goes into another standard, maybe even more and better, so we must wait for next year to see what happened there...
Most of the smaller companies in any field will get eaten by bigger companies at the end, that is modern business!

But there are still people at the top, and there need to be animal-loving people there, and that will help for sure! Cool
On the other hand, when Bullyland animals will vanish in modern times, there is one more brand not to collect, and older models will be real gems to collect... farao

By the way, here in the Netherlands, i only saw twice some Bullylands at a place, not even in a shop one of those times, so that is strange for a country next to Germany i think! Shocked Rolling Eyes

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Plastoy makes Gaston Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you have their dragons ? They look fantastic alien
There is a "stone-dragon", but I don`t know here to get it scratch

I have one Wyvern, one western dragon and one basilisk. Yes, they are jewels. Especially the basilisk. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland has been sold again !!!   Bullyland  has been sold again !!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland has been sold again !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2