Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Two parcels arrived yesterday in time for my birthday,one from USA and one from Germany. Very Happy Thank you very much Kristie and Yvette! flower flower
I got also one more vitrine for my figures and a loooot of money to buy new models. cheers cheers

Yvette has send me a wonderful old Schleich Fox as a gift. bounce bounce I love him! cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The package also included a lovely card with one of my favorite dogs;a Great Dane. I love you

Next parcel came from Kristie,see what was in there...

Models of my favorite brand and also my first variant,the left one is from Kristie. Very Happy Roger should be proud of me,I already have three foxes. Cool

My vitrine is build up at the moment,I'll show some pictures when it's finished. Wink
By the way,would you buy figures on Amazon?How are they packed?I consider to place a big order there. scratch

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Those are WONDERFUL birthday presents, CONGRATULATIONS cheers

All three are fantastic models drunken

AND funds to buy more, and one more vitrine to keep them in ... that couldn`t be much better bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Congratulations Vivien! Fantastic birthday presents Very Happy cheers cheers cheers I love these foxes cat I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Congratulations Vivien! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Wonderful animals for you!!! Hurray for Kristie and Yvette!!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Thank you Susanne,Ana,Hariett and Andreas! sunny sunny Here's one picture of my two vitrines,the new one needs to be filled with my models first.
I'm very glad that I don't have to keep them on shelves any longer! cheers I'll take some photos of the filled vitrine tomorrow. bounce
And yes,hurray for Yvette and Kristie! queen queen

Last edited by Vivien on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Those are wonderful vitrines, Vivien cheers

Gosh, - now you have (almost) no excuse for not buying hundreds of new models Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Those are wonderful vitrines, Vivien cheers

Gosh, - now you have (almost) no excuse for not buying hundreds of new models Laughing
Mad Mad Mad Mad It doesn't work,I cannot rotate the picture... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
But yes Susanne,they are wonderful,I'll post more photos when it's filled. bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

They are fantastic vitrines!!! cheers cheers your collection looks very smart inside, I bet you're looking forward to filling up the other vitrine Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:47 pm

They are fantastic vitrines!!! cheers cheers your collection looks very smart inside, I bet you're looking forward to filling up the other vitrine Very Happy
Absolutely! Very Happy bounce bounce I'm already filling the new one but you have to wait for pictures till tomorrow. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Congratulations Vivien ! Nice adds and nice vitrines. I need a piece of furniture for my collection : vitrine, shelves... But I don't have a lot of room...
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I can't wait to see the new vitrine filled! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Congratulations on your new figures and your wonderful vitrine. Can't wait to see more photos of your collection. I'm not sure about buying on amazon. When I buy here, they are usually all shipped in different packages because they come from different sellers, which means paying shipping on each package. I don't know about there though. You might be better off buying from a trusted website where they may offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount or at least only having one shipping charge.
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 pm

cheers Very nice Vivien! I look forward to seeing the pictures tomorrow...

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 am

Thank you,friends! cheers sunny I'll try to take some pictures today but I can't promise it because me and my family will visit the Frankfurt Zoo.
Finally I can make photos with my new camera,that's exciting! bounce I'll show the best shots in the "Welcome to the zoo-topic". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Yes, I'm very proud of you. My only fox variation is the Mojo too! Laughing
I'm planing to have another fox variation. study albino
I like the old Schleich fox, not the best but surely the pretiest of all Schleich foxes. flower
I know someone in this forum that started collecting figures and ended collecting vitrines! affraid cat flower
That was very kind from Kristie and Yvette! flower flower
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 am

:) :)

Congratulations,vitrines with animals is marvellous.

Coming soon...........Vivien zoo...¡
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am

:) :)

Congratulations,vitrines with animals is marvellous.

Coming soon...........Vivien zoo...¡
Laughing bounce bounce Thank you,Fernando! flower
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 am

I like the old Schleich fox, not the best but surely the pretiest of all Schleich foxes. flower
I know someone in this forum that started collecting figures and ended collecting vitrines! affraid cat flower
Thanks Roger,tell me who ended with collecting vitrines?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanks Roger,tell me who ended with collecting vitrines?! Shocked

Ahah, I remember someone saying it here as a joke but it was a long time ago I can't be sure who said it! flower
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Here are some pictures of the new vitrine with the rest of my collection.(still very small but I placed a huge online order today! bounce bounce )

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh, Vivien, Your collection looks beautiful in new vitrine! Many congratulations and i can't wait to see what will come in Your "huge order" Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
And I just love this Bullyland Caribou I love you I love you I love you
Vivien, maybe You know where to find it? I think it became retired last year and I couldn't find one, do You know online shop where it is still available? :) flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Thank you so much,Ana! flower flower
Yes,I know where to find it,as it's a German brand we have lots of him here. rendeer rendeer If you want I can get one for you. Wink

Last edited by Vivien on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Don't they look wonderful in your vitrines! cheers I'm really looking forward to seeing them fill up Vivien bounce bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Don't they look wonderful in your vitrines! cheers I'm really looking forward to seeing them fill up Vivien bounce bounce cheers
Thank you VERY much,Hariett! sunny flower
Just wait approximately 3 days when the package arrives and it will be almost full again. Shocked pale Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Today at 5:08 am

Back to top Go down

Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next