Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you so much,Ana! flower flower
Yes,I know where to find it,as it's a German brand we have lots of him here. rendeer rendeer If you want I can get one for you. Wink

Thank You Vivien, that's fantastic news for me :) PM sent Wink Thank you so much cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Beautiful figures in a beautiful vitrine that still has space for many new additions, yay! cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Beautiful figures in a beautiful vitrine that still has space for many new additions, yay! cheers
Yes isn't it wonderful? cheers cheers Thank you,Noora. flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 pm

You have a wonderful taste! These figures deserved a wonderful place to live! :)
I enjoy seeing them in the vitrine! Congrats! flower
Huge order??? All the money of your birthday transformed in plastic? affraid Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 pm

You have a wonderful taste! These figures deserved a wonderful place to live! :)
I enjoy seeing them in the vitrine! Congrats! flower
Huge order??? All the money of your birthday transformed in plastic? affraid Rolling Eyes Wink
Thanks,Roger! flower Yes,almost all of the money... Embarassed Rolling Eyes And I even forgot some figurines. Sad Laughing
Well,I'll receive the gifts from my dad and my grandparents in the next days what means more money cheers cheers and arrow more figurines. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Your vitrine looks wonderful. Can't wait to see your huge order and what ever else you get with your birthday money. You have some amazing figures and you display them so nicely.
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Your vitrine looks wonderful. Can't wait to see your huge order and what ever else you get with your birthday money. You have some amazing figures and you display them so nicely.
Thank you very much,Amy! flower sunny
I'll take some photos of my whole collection when the order has arrived. :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 pm

I can't wait to see them. cheers
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Congrats Vivien ! Your collection is so beautiful in this vitrine !! Very nice photos !
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Congrats Vivien ! Your collection is so beautiful in this vitrine !! Very nice photos !
Thanks Arnaud! sunny A part of the "huge order" arrived today,I'll show it in some minutes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Great new vitrine with wonderful animals!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Thank you very much,Andreas!I'm very happy with my two vitrines! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:43 pm

And great pictures sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 pm

And great pictures sunny
Thank you Luc,I'm glad that you like them since you are a fantastic photographer. Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 pm

I hope you are having a wonderful day Very Happy

And look so much forward to seing your pictures, - not often we see pictures from the Zoo at winter cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm

I hope you are having a wonderful day Very Happy

And look so much forward to seing your pictures, - not often we see pictures from the Zoo at winter cheers
Well,sadly there was no snow anymore. Sad Sad
But I think I took some quite good pics,also from the animal in my avatar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Vivien! Beautiful vitrines with equally beautiful animals! queen
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Vivien! Beautiful vitrines with equally beautiful animals! queen
Many thanks,Yvette! flower These Vitrines are just fantastic! Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)   Today at 12:15 am

Back to top Go down

Two nice packages and my first variant-Birthday presents! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2