Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 am

Thanks to Phil(Schleich61) i can present some new Schleich items in my collection.
I missed the later turkey model already a long while again.
And to my big surprise, i got a PM from Phil that he had one for me, and that he did sended it to me as a surprise, together with another surprise! cheers
Thank you so much Phil my friend, one can't have enough surprises like this, a big hurray for you, as we do here on the forum! cheers drunken

13136 Schleich Turkey, made from 2000-2002, made in Germany, pic for the collection

He is a big and awesome bird!

Here are both items that Phil did send me.

The 13223 Schleich Brown Billygoat, brandnew with tag and in OVP!

Here is the new turkey with comparable mates...

My turkey-family together.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 am

HURRAY for PHIL cheers

What marvellous gifts Very Happy

I love them both, the turkey is wonderful, and that goat is one of my most adored figures from Schleich, - and yours is even NIB Shocked

What a fantastic collection of turkeys you have ! Shocked Very Happy

Perhaps if you get time, you will tell us a little about them...I recognize Bullyland, Schleich and Britains, - what are the others ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 am

Congratulation Willy Very Happy Hurray for Phil cheers

@SUSANNE wrote:

What a fantastic collection of turkeys you have ! Shocked Very Happy

Perhaps if you get time, you will tell us a little about them...I recognize Bullyland, Schleich and Britains, - what are the others ?
I can see a STARLUX turkey hen, a HAUSSER ELASTOLIN and of course two LINEOL turkeys Wink

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 am

Congratulation Willy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 am

Congratulations!!! Nice additions!!!

And a nice turkish family you have. lol! lol! lol!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Fantastic gifts from Phil! :)
I like turkeys, someone convinced me also to have one in my collection! Laughing
That's a fantastic turkeys team but again missing the Safari one? Evil or Very Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Congratulations, Willy for having a whole flock of Turkey. You are such a lucky guy to have these beautiful Turkeys. cheers

If I can't find a Turkey to eat during the Thanksgiving day or Christmas day, I will steal one from your flock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
Congratulations, Willy for having a whole flock of Turkey. You are such a lucky guy to have these beautiful Turkeys. cheers

If I can't find a Turkey to eat during the Thanksgiving day or Christmas day, I will steal one from your flock! Very Happy

Firstly! you need to melt & process it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

My turkey-family together.

Fantastic turkey collection willy, fantastic
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Beautiful new turkey and awesome goat!!! Congratulations Willy! cheers And big HOORAY for Phil!!! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Oh,this Turkey is gorgeous... Very Happy drunken
And the Billy Goat in perfect condition,wow,BIG Congrats Willy and hurray for Phil! sunny cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 pm

I love turkeys! :) My uncle used to have 2 when he had his farm..I was only 6 and I thought they were evil lol!
I only have 3 model turkeys! Sad I have the New-Ray one and two T.G (If I remember correctly) ones!
Congrats on soooo many! Very Happy I really like the smaller ones with white on their tails! :)

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 pm

@Lasersword1973 wrote:

No need to go to such an extreme, Ronald. I cook a very big turkey (usually organic all-natural free range) each and every Thanksgiving. You're welcome to fly here and have dinner with us!

We are awash in wild turkeys here. Sometimes, a "rafter" of wild turkeys will traipse through the neighborhood and end up on our front lawn. I often have to stop the car and wait while a rafter of them cross the road. They make fantastic pets, as well... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Congratulations Willy and hurray for Phil! cheers cheers Turkeys are funny creatures I think! Males can sometimes be quite aggressive. The ones my neighbour had weren't toward me but were to him, he had to get rid of them in the end! Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Willy and hurray for Phil! cheers cheers Turkeys are funny creatures I think! Males can sometimes be quite aggressive. The ones my neighbour had weren't toward me but were to him, he had to get rid of them in the end! Shocked

Did Christmas come early for your neighbour that year?

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am

Thank you all guys, and Phil specially of course! cheers
Actually, i don't like turkey-meat so much, as it is to dry in compare with chicken, it doesn't matter how you cook them before anybody says something on that... Wink

Well Ronald, but if you want to eat turkey, you are welcome here to of course, to eat anything at anytime! bounce cheers

For explanation on the brands:

Last row:Schleich, Schleich, Bullyland
Second row from behind before that:China, Lineol, Lineol, Bullyland
Third row: 3 Hong Kong copies of Britains, Britans, Britains, Timpo Toys, Tim-Mee USA
Last row in front:China, Starlux, Starlux(Christophe!)

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Congrats Willy ! Beautiful additions !!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 am

Merci beaucoup Arnaud! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...   Today at 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down

The Second Schleich Items for Februari 2012 came in...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1