Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
Great pictures, Vivien cheers
It is a BEAUTYFUL platypus drunken

I'm glad you like my pictures,Susanne cheers

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 am

@Roger wrote:

Mihnea, it is not hard to get some Mojo! Very Happy Wink

Really, where??? MPV (except horses&dinos) still doesn't have them and stores here probably won't have them at all No

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 am

@Bojan wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Mihnea, it is not hard to get some Mojo! Very Happy Wink

Really, where??? MPV (except horses&dinos) still doesn't have them and stores here probably won't have them at all No
With the help of the forum friends nothing is impossible,believe me! Very Happy Laughing Wink Are you searching any specific figurines from Mojo?
We'll have the new 2012 ones from the end of february/start of march in the shops and have a quite good selection now.Feel free to contact me if you search any figurines from Mojo. :)

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Thank you for your kind offer, Vivien. But the Mojo wishlist is too big!

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Congrats Vivien!
And thank you very much James for comment us in the catalogue, that's really nice! I want a 2012 catalogue too!!!
cheers

cheers bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 am

@Bojan wrote:
Thank you for your kind offer, Vivien. But the Mojo wishlist is too big!
Well,I think it cannot decrease if you don't buy any,don't you think so? Laughing Wink
It gets only longer and longer and longer and... affraid affraid

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 am

Congrats Vivien! Finally got to see platypus!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 am

@ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Vivien! Finally got to see platypus!
Thanks Ken! :)

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 am

Congratulations on these 2 wonderful gifts. I must get both, the catalog and the platypus.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Today I also received from James the Mojo catalogue and Platapus. Even though I have seen both online it is great to hold them in your hands and look at them realtime. I want to congratulate those from this Forum who worked with Mojo on some animals...it was great to see you got credit in the catalogue. I cannot say enough--I want my Sable!!!! From all brands at that!!!!!!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

@SeanieP wrote:
Today I also received from James the Mojo catalogue and Platapus. Even though I have seen both online it is great to hold them in your hands and look at them realtime. I want to congratulate those from this Forum who worked with Mojo on some animals...it was great to see you got credit in the catalogue. I cannot say enough--I want my Sable!!!! From all brands at that!!!!!!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce

Congratulations Sawn! :) I enjoy seeing many members receiving gifts from Mr. James! :)
That's a special brand and that's all! cheers
My postman also loves Mojo once he kept my 2012 Mojo gift with him! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 am

I also received yesterday the 2012 catalogue! cheers cheers cheers
with it arrived a clown fish as a present! flower
Thank you James!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 am

I also received the 2012 catalog and next to a lion, two lions, a tiger and a hyena. Thank you very much Mr. James!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 am

Congrats cheers
Lion and 2 lions? Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 am

You should post your gifts from Mojo, I think the brand would apreciate it and also deserves it. I know the figures were already posted but in other brands we see the same figures being posted several times and there is nothing wrong in it.
That's not surely a huge effort to say thanks in a topic inspite of making a little comment in the second or third page of an already done topic.
What do you think lucky friends? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 am

@skysthelimit wrote:
Congrats cheers
Lion and 2 lions? Very Happy

Two wolves, Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 am

@Roger wrote:
You should post your gifts from Mojo, I think the brand would apreciate it and also deserves it. I know the figures were already posted but in other brands we see the same figures being posted several times and there is nothing wrong in it.
That's not surely a huge effort to say thanks in a topic inspite of making a little comment in the second or third page of an already done topic.

Roger, I have thought about taking pictures, like my collection but I have a broken camera photos and now I can not ... And I'm with you that he deserves Mojo is a great brand and a very friendly and nice
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 pm

@Bernyto wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Roger, I have thought about taking pictures, like my collection but I have a broken camera photos and now I can not ... And I'm with you that he deserves Mojo is a great brand and a very friendly and nice

:) I'll tell to James to not send gifts to people with broken cameras! Laughing Laughing
Bernito, it is never late to post them. When you find a camera you can post them. :)
I'm glad you got the idea. Idea cheers
I must get the feline wolves! They are wonderful! Very Happy Wink

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:10 pm

@Roger wrote:

Roger, I think it's not very nice to say what people "should" do Evil or Very Mad You don't know what is the personal situation of the people is posting those messages. I have a lot of work and troubles now and all I can do is posting a "thank you" message here, and i did it because Mojo deserves it, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Roger, I think it's not very nice to say what people "should" do Evil or Very Mad You don't know what is the personal situation of the people is posting those messages. I have a lot of work and troubles now and all I can do is posting a "thank you" message here, and i did it because Mojo deserves it, of course.

Joan, that's the reason why I'm saying should and not must and that's also the reason why I finished my comment in an interrogative way and not in an afirmative way. scratch
Of course I don't know the personnal situation of each person and I respect it a lot. I'm really sorry hearing that your life is full of troubles and I hope it changes to better very soon. bounce
I also haven't suggested thinking that it was good for me but I think it was good to who would post. Idea
Anyway thanks for telling me what I should do or not! cheers Wink Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm

cheers
I didn't receive a gift but i bought a lot of models to send them to other sts members the last weeks Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

@PeGe wrote:
cheers
I didn't receive a gift but i bought a lot of models to send them to other sts members the last weeks Very Happy tongue

No gifts or catalogues for me too No Laughing

But I'm so happy you bought some models for other STS members cheers bounce

bojan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:56 pm

@Roger wrote:

:) I'll tell to James to not send gifts to people with broken cameras! Laughing Laughing

Roger, can you ask James about any Mojo infos about my country or Austria? I sent him an email asking about that 20 days ago and still NO answer. Sad

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 pm

@Bojan wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Roger, can you ask James about any Mojo infos about my country or Austria? I sent him an email asking about that 20 days ago and still NO answer. Sad

I'm almost sure James will reply, anyway I'll ask it for you! :)

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Thank you, Roger! I'm getting a bit impatient, bought all the new Schleich I could, and now waiting for CollectA and Mojo!

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)   Today at 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Mojo Platypus and Catalogue, Two gifts from James:-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next