Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Some days ago I decided to start looking for a Leopard 14127, that hadn`t been fighting so much. One that isn`t so scratched as the ones I have cat

Instead I found a puma Shocked
and a wolf Rolling Eyes
and a shark affraid
and 3 fish Laughing Laughing

It was a wonderful surprise to discover that the new puma ( to the right) was not only a variation in painting, - but also in shape cheers
As you can see, he doesn`t have his paws so far apart as the others. He is made in Germany, the two others in China Very Happy

He is also a bit less sturdy Very Happy

Both wolves are made in Germany, amazing how a little paint can change their expression, isn`t it ?

I had the 3 fish already, but the tag on the Forceps Butterfly fish had a " Must not be eaten by children" sticker glued on Suspect This one is much nicer Wink

And...Ta.daaa cheers After years of searching, I found the Regal Angelfish with the tag , so now I have tags on all 6 cheers

The new shark with the cardboard base Very Happy
Does anybody know when/where they we made with this base ? Some come without it, even in sealed plastic bag from the factury scratch

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Congratulations Susanne!! I hope you will find also the leopard next time!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm

I didn't know that Schleich ever made a puma. He's really nice! Congrats Susanne :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Thankyou friends flower Very Happy

@widukind wrote:
Congratulations Susanne!! I hope you will find also the leopard next time!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thankyou for your good wishes, Andreas, I am sure they help cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:51 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou friends flower Very Happy

@widukind wrote:

Thankyou for your good wishes, Andreas, I am sure they help cheers

I'm sure too Laughing monkey

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Congratulations Susanne!Even if you didn't find the Leopard you got some fantastic models! cheers cheers cheers
I also hope you'll find the Leopard in good condition soon. flower

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Wonderful finds Susanne! Very interesting that the molds must be different on the puma. I will have to see which mine is.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Congrats Susanne !!! I like this old puma !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Interesting oint about the pumas, I like him with closer legs! :)
That's the charm of Schleich, this puma looks a domestic cat disguised in a puma. No comparison possible, in proportions with a real one. But everybody love him! A little like the old lynx and other figures! :)
I like the expression of the right wolf, it is incredible what some eyeliner, blush and these kind of things can do! What a Face geek
Wonderful fishes, nice you've found all of them with these tags, now I know why they are saying to children that they can swallow them. Fish is very good to they grow ehalthy! :)

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Congratulations Susanne! cheers I love the Puma! Interesting variations in the moulds study
Wow those fish are just fabulous, beautiful bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Bullyqueen

Country/State : Aschaffenburg

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Very nice aditions!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! cheers I love the Puma! Interesting variations in the moulds study
Wow those fish are just fabulous, beautiful bounce

cheers bounce drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Thankyou VERY much flower
You are all such great people Very Happy

And the best of all, - no less than TWO people have offered me their leopard bounce bounce cheers cat Very Happy sunny

Isn`t this the best forum on earth ? Laughing

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

I think I'll faint! I love your German made PUMA!!!!! Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 pm

@Bojan wrote:
I think I'll faint! I love your German made PUMA!!!!! Very Happy

Shocked Don`t faint ! You may harm yourself Shocked Laughing Laughing

BTW..Doesn`t the way they are painted remind us a little of the Safari-models from that period ? scratch

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

Fantastic new additions in pristine condition...great work, Susanne... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 am

Thankyou Phil ! I appreciate your opinion very much Very Happy

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:

And the best of all, - no less than TWO people have offered me their leopard bounce bounce cheers cat Very Happy sunny

Isn`t this the best forum on earth ? Laughing
Great you found the Leopard,Susanne! Very Happy flower

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Wait, Susanne haven't said if she took the offer Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
Wait, Susanne haven't said if she took the offer Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and more Laughing Wink

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Awesome additions and in very good condition. Congratulations on having all 6 fish with tags and finding a leopard or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Today at 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1