Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Some days ago I decided to start looking for a Leopard 14127, that hadn`t been fighting so much. One that isn`t so scratched as the ones I have cat

Instead I found a puma Shocked
and a wolf Rolling Eyes
and a shark affraid
and 3 fish Laughing Laughing

It was a wonderful surprise to discover that the new puma ( to the right) was not only a variation in painting, - but also in shape cheers
As you can see, he doesn`t have his paws so far apart as the others. He is made in Germany, the two others in China Very Happy

He is also a bit less sturdy Very Happy

Both wolves are made in Germany, amazing how a little paint can change their expression, isn`t it ?

I had the 3 fish already, but the tag on the Forceps Butterfly fish had a " Must not be eaten by children" sticker glued on Suspect This one is much nicer Wink

And...Ta.daaa cheers After years of searching, I found the Regal Angelfish with the tag , so now I have tags on all 6 cheers

The new shark with the cardboard base Very Happy
Does anybody know when/where they we made with this base ? Some come without it, even in sealed plastic bag from the factury scratch

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Congratulations Susanne!! I hope you will find also the leopard next time!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm

I didn't know that Schleich ever made a puma. He's really nice! Congrats Susanne :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Thankyou friends flower Very Happy

@widukind wrote:
Congratulations Susanne!! I hope you will find also the leopard next time!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thankyou for your good wishes, Andreas, I am sure they help cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:51 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou friends flower Very Happy

@widukind wrote:

Thankyou for your good wishes, Andreas, I am sure they help cheers

I'm sure too Laughing monkey

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Congratulations Susanne!Even if you didn't find the Leopard you got some fantastic models! cheers cheers cheers
I also hope you'll find the Leopard in good condition soon. flower

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Wonderful finds Susanne! Very interesting that the molds must be different on the puma. I will have to see which mine is.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Congrats Susanne !!! I like this old puma !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Interesting oint about the pumas, I like him with closer legs! :)
That's the charm of Schleich, this puma looks a domestic cat disguised in a puma. No comparison possible, in proportions with a real one. But everybody love him! A little like the old lynx and other figures! :)
I like the expression of the right wolf, it is incredible what some eyeliner, blush and these kind of things can do! What a Face geek
Wonderful fishes, nice you've found all of them with these tags, now I know why they are saying to children that they can swallow them. Fish is very good to they grow ehalthy! :)

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Congratulations Susanne! cheers I love the Puma! Interesting variations in the moulds study
Wow those fish are just fabulous, beautiful bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Bullyqueen

Country/State : Aschaffenburg

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Very nice aditions!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! cheers I love the Puma! Interesting variations in the moulds study
Wow those fish are just fabulous, beautiful bounce

cheers bounce drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Thankyou VERY much flower
You are all such great people Very Happy

And the best of all, - no less than TWO people have offered me their leopard bounce bounce cheers cat Very Happy sunny

Isn`t this the best forum on earth ? Laughing

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

I think I'll faint! I love your German made PUMA!!!!! Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 pm

@Bojan wrote:
I think I'll faint! I love your German made PUMA!!!!! Very Happy

Shocked Don`t faint ! You may harm yourself Shocked Laughing Laughing

BTW..Doesn`t the way they are painted remind us a little of the Safari-models from that period ? scratch

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

Fantastic new additions in pristine condition...great work, Susanne... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 am

Thankyou Phil ! I appreciate your opinion very much Very Happy

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:

And the best of all, - no less than TWO people have offered me their leopard bounce bounce cheers cat Very Happy sunny

Isn`t this the best forum on earth ? Laughing
Great you found the Leopard,Susanne! Very Happy flower

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Wait, Susanne haven't said if she took the offer Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
Wait, Susanne haven't said if she took the offer Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and more Laughing Wink

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Awesome additions and in very good condition. Congratulations on having all 6 fish with tags and finding a leopard or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!   

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a leopard and getting a puma, a wolf a shark and some fish !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1