Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D

Go down 
+9
ken yeo
Roger
HKHollinstone
bojan
widukind
Vivien
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Ana
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Few days ago arrived to me package from Danmark, from our wonderful Susanne! sunny Inside it, were 3 cute and fantastic animals, 3 animals warmer my heart I love you and made me feel so fantastic. And they bring big smile to my face every time I look at them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank You for this 3 bullylands Susanne, I enjoy them very much cheers

Now photos :) First all of them together, cannary bird (has the crown of animal in biggest scale from all collection now, I think he is 1:2 king ) I call him Gran Canaria Wink and 2 beautiful Elephant Seals male and calf I love you First Elephant Seal in my collection, I think this animal need representation in current lines from any brand, I vote for them in 2013, I would love to see all family with female too. elephant

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha10

Here Elephant Seal with my other seal, harp seal by Safari Ltd Wink

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha11

and small walk around Very Happy

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha12

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha13

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha14

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha15

Cute baby and brave daddy waiting for the mummy to back from work :)
bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Elepha16

OK, and now the meeting of the birds :) Ostriches seem to be surpised, they went together for morning jogging and what did they see? "Honey, You said we are the biggest extanct birds on this planet, aren't we Evil or Very Mad ?" affraid

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Granca10

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Congrats Anna cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 am

So great that you like them, Ana cheers

It was really fortunate that I snatched an extra pair when they were on Ebay, hoping somebody might like them some day Wink

The canare bird was really just for fun, - I am very pleased that you like him also Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 am

Susanne, thank You so much, i'm so happy to have this trio in my collection. It's wonderful that You always think about collector friends, even when You hunt on ebay Very Happy cheers

Robert, thank You for Your comment flower
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Congratulations Ana,these Elephant Seals are beautiful! cheers cheers
And your fantastic pics make me even more want to have them in my collection. sunny bounce Gran Canaria is a great name by the way!
Susanne,do you have also spare ones for me?Or do you know where I can still get them? bounce bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Congratulations Anna !!! Really beautyful animals!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And hurray for Susanne!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Thank You Vivien! sunny I'm glad You like my new animals and photos and name of my cannary bird cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

And thank You so much Andreas!!! flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Thankyou, Vivien flower

Sorry, I only had those two sets, - but I will let you know if I see them on Ebay Very Happy

I have two canarie birds...but one has no feet Sad
Fidda had got hold of the poor bird, and my son found it when he was moving the lawn..well, better that than real birds. Rolling Eyes
Being a saluki Fidda is so fast she can snatch birds in the flight, - fortunately she has only done it twice - as far as I know Crying or Very sad

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Nice animals. I like the Canary Bird, only his size bothers me a bit (like the Cockatoo)!

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Bojan wrote:
Nice animals. I like the Canary Bird, only his size bothers me a bit (like the Cockatoo)!
I fully agree with you on that point,Bojan!
As you already know the size is the only reason why the new Toucan won't be in my collection. Evil or Very Mad
Why have they to do the birds so big?? Crying or Very sad This makes no sense at all...

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Congratulations Anna! flower sunny hurray for Susanne cheers
I love your photos! These elephant seals are SO nice, I really like them against the brown paper background too bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Thank You so much Harriet sunny and Bojan cheers
Harriet, I'm so happy to hear You like my photos and color choice, You know I love Your photos too cheers
Bojan, Vivien, I like birds and this bigger scale not bother me, I think it's nice to have diverse collection Very Happy My Gran Canaria sits on my bookshelf together with Kukaboora and they seem to enjoy talkings about hot paradise islands sunny Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Vivien wrote:
Why have they to do the birds so big?? Crying or Very sad This makes no sense at all...

Because they are mainly made for children Wink
One way Bullyland positions their brand in the market is that they are PVC-free, and has "Der grüne Punkt" ( Not hazardous to the environment).
Also the material is so soft that it can`t splinter and give sharp edges, and the models are usually so large that they can`t be swallowed, - right, Roger Laughing Laughing

Shocked Actually I think we, as collectors, should demand maximum respect for Nature in the manufacturing by all the brands bounce bounce

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Shocked Actually I think we, as collectors, should demand maximum respect for Nature in the manufacturing by all the brands bounce bounce

Yes, that is so right Susanne! But I don't have any idea what we can do? scratch study
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Hmmm, good question, Ana scratch

The best I can think of is, that we all ask all the sellers and supplyers about what is done for environment by the manufacturers, - that and Child Labour !!!!!

Do you know the old song "Alice`s restaurant" ?
If enough people unite, fantastic things can happen Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 am

I also love these elephant seals! Congrats! I hope the baby find a mom! :)
Does I know that taller ostrich?
Gran Canaria is really grande! What a Face
Hurray for Susanne! cheers cat

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 am

Congrats Anna! The elephant Seals are great!

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Congratulations Anna. They are wonderful. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 pm

You are so lucky Ana to have those superb seals and the cute canary! cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Thank You so much for Your comments Roger, Amy, Ken and Mihnea cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Very Happy I guess i am amused by some kind of antagonism here on STS:
Some animals are offered for a long time for trade, and nobody wants them. Although trading with other collectors is just fun and far more interesting than just buying including the possibility to get rarer and retired figurines that way.
But some interesting models become interesting not till one of the "Big name collectors" posts some pics or whatever,...
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Haha, Philipp, did You offer these beauties for trade in the past? I didn't know that Very Happy
I think yes, trading is so much fun. However as You can read in heading of this topic, this trio is PRESENT from Susanne, and this is present which I love! And I'm happy to feel friendship in this forum, it's the best spririt here cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Roger wrote:
I also love these elephant seals! Congrats! I hope the baby find a mom! :)
Does I know that taller ostrich?
Gran Canaria is really grande! What a Face
Hurray for Susanne! cheers cat
Thank you Roger! Very Happy To answer your question: ostriches are both from Bandai and i think they are about 1:32, so really different scale for my grande canarry :) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D   bullyland - Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful gifts from Susanne! - Bullyland Sea elephants and Canary :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland :: Bullyland additions-
Jump to: