Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page

Go down 
+29
Tove
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
lucky luke
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Roger
JonasV
koniminiatures
LeeAnn
Noémi
widukind
Elros Alvar
Schleichfreund
Cyhyraeth
75senta75
scot(t)
MartinH
Kristie
Ana
Vivien
HKHollinstone
xfoxx
Arnaud
Bullyqueen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 am

Older ones are full of life and look like they willing to play Laughing Very Happy Or are a bit nervous? scratch :)
New mare however has really nice head, good proportions and looks relaxed Very Happy
I don't know which of them I like best :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Schleich bactrian camel
old one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

new one

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm

I finally managed to take some photos of my "old & new" species.
Please, enjoy)
Arabian horses by Safari Ltd
Haflingers by Schleich
Camargue by Schleich
Hanoverian horses by Schleich
Lippis by Schleich
Arabian family by Schleich- old
...and new
Icelandic mares by Schleich
Foxes by Schleich
Cats by Schleich

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Wonderful pictures, Daria !!!

Your old Schelich-Arabian in the middle has a very nice and unusual painting Shocked
( I think the chestnuts in the same picture are western horses, but never mind Wink )

That old Arabian by Safari is SO beautyful !
I do not collect Safari horses, but I am getting week whan I see such nice pictures afthis one Rolling Eyes

Thankyou for sharing flower

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful pictures, Daria !!!

Your old Schelich-Arabian in the middle has a very nice and unusual painting Shocked
Thank you)
He's color just flawed)) He's in extremely used condition as I got nim, and I cannot make muself to repaint him What a Face Rolling Eyes

Quote :
( I think the chestnuts in the same picture are western horses, but never mind Wink )
You mean those two shown together with Arabs? You know, they were mentioned as Anglo-arabs on Ebay, but here in STS Gallery- just a Chestnut mare)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 am

Here , at last I got the newer zebras from Papo.

In case you can`t see it, the new ones are to the right Laughing Laughing

Let`s hope they soon make a 3rd attempt. Their horses have improved SO much, that same artist must be able to make some really, really nice zebras, - perhaps even a Grévy's zebra bounce bounce cheers

PS, a question : my newer Papo zebras are made from a very white, cheap looking plastic, - were they made like that from the start ??? scratch

Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Show your old & new ones   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:41 am

Very nice zebras Susanne, was today in the town. :) :)

lg Mike
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 am

Thanks for showing Susanne! I don't know about the material, only that all of them look vintage for me! Laughing
Papo is very imaginative with poses. If they cannot make a perfect zebra why don't they make it in an unusual pose? study

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:21 am

my Schleich giraffes...

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 am

Congrats to every body
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Congrats to every body

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:02 am

I have these old-new pairs.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:35 am

cheers cheers cheers Good pics & nice models!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:40 am

Great comparisons  cheers 

Like Jonas, I love your pictures too  Applause 

Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:49 am

Thank You Jonas and Susanne!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Here are a few varyingly sketchy comparisons from my vaults. I recently received a lovely batch of Britains cattle from DaveScriv, so it's mostly those I've got to show. I'm none too knowledgeable on Britains or vintage molds in general, and am sure to have made mistakes in their descriptions. If you spot any errors, feel free to correct me.

The Britains Ltd. vintage and newer (1979) Deetail 1359 sable antelopes and lying calves (newer Deetail calf 2139 unintuitively on the left, vintage 2159 on the right). The vintage sable is so flimsy I'd be inclined to presume it a Chinese copy if it weren't for that it is marked. (I guess it could still be a copy of course, mark or no mark.)

Britains standing dairy cows from left to right: Britains Heralds (?), unknown, older (1969) 2152 and newer (1984) Deetail 2152. I have the stockily built, early lead-mold one, too, but forgot to include it in the picture.

Britains grazing dairy cow 2133 from the old lead mold with later (1984) Deetail mold 2133; and 2137 older and Deetail (from 1970) frolicking calves.

Britains Ltd. old Walking Bull 2151 (two plastics from the old lead mold, and an amusing China copy as a bonus).

Britains Saddleback pigs, old and Deetail 2171 from 1971.

And here the perhaps unfairest comparison: On the right the 1:32 Britains Ltd. Young Crocodile from 1961-1971 (or presumably a China copy of it, actually, but the mold's much the same) and on the left the later, larger 1972 Nile Crocodile 1325.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Congratulation everybody  cheers , I missed this topic until now  Sleep 

Lea, your "young croc" is a copy, the original is bigger  Wink 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:19 am

Applause Applause Applause  Lea

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:43 am

Lea's little oldies are just wonderful! I like them lot Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am

Love your Britains, Lea! Very Happy

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Another old & new pairing, although this time I don't know for certain which is which - the Schleich 1988 black-and-white lying cow 13211 or the AAA/E.L.C. lying Holstein cow 2459.

The same mold was obviously used, which is no wonder given the two companies' relationship with each other. Only, for the AAA version the tucked-under right foreleg has been (crudely) sculpted into a stretched-out position and the exposed hoof on the hind leg resculpted to match the style of the new foreleg. The gracelessness in the execution of all this leads me to presume the Schleich is the older of these molds.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:11 am

Very nice Lea:)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:56 am

Wow, I've never seen the AAA one before! Shocked

Beautiful halters by the way! I really like the one on the AAA cow.

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:24 am

Thanks, Andreas & 4U! Also, 4U: that AAA's halter is up for trades/sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What a Face 

Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:06 am

Bisons from Schelich

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page   Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show your old & new ones - index on 1st page
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Show us yours :-
Jump to: