Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Nyala male Antelope for mould

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Nyala male Antelope for mould   Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:59 pm

I would love to have both Anna and Harriet's Nyala. I missed out on the oryx. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nyala male Antelope for mould   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 pm

@ana wrote:
Dear friends,
I think very unusuall situation happend here and i feel quite strange to say about that. I already wrote to Harriet about it and she knows. Somehow, I don't know how exactly scratch our thoughts with Harriet were going in very similar paths. i know i said few lines earlier that Harriet will do great job on Nyala male, I'm sure Harriet would do pmagnificent job on it, but, but we agree with Harriet it would be very unusual to do doubles by 2 artist of the same specie in very similar pose... Embarassed
Yes, few weeks ago i get request from Ethan from our forum to do the lowland Nyala male in walking pose Shocked So I did this antelope, yes, he miss only horns...
well, it's difficult situation for me as I really would love to see the one from Harriet, i love her works. queen But from other hand, i don't know if it's good to make doubles... Shocked
oh, to not say empty words, I attached photos below of the Nyala male i'm working on...

I apologize, I should said that few lines higher to not make the situation even more complicated. I see many of You already contacted Harriet about the details. Embarassed

Also very wonderful!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Nyala male Antelope for mould   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:15 pm

I love the idea of Harriet making a female nyala to go with Anna's male nyala I would definatly buy both, even though I am alraedy buying the one from Anna. But having to male nyalas would be good too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nyala male Antelope for mould   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 pm

@aandmkw wrote:
I would love to have both Anna and Harriet's Nyala. I missed out on the oryx. Crying or Very sad
Just my words,Amy! :) I would also love to have both! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Nyala male Antelope for mould   Today at 10:37 am

Back to top Go down

Nyala male Antelope for mould
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2