Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...

Go down 
+7
widukind
Ana
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:10 am

No thanks Rogerio, you are welcome, as the others to!
But you confuse me..., isn't Crocobert, Roger and Rogerio the same person, or am i just very wrong? question Rolling Eyes scratch geek
Maybe the C has something to do with CRAZY or so... Laughing
And the R with SpoRting... Wink

This is the newest pic of what is still available...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 Kopie_van_AH_WWF_Lot_Februari_2012_2

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:58 am

Aaaarh, why did I see this so late ? Sad

Well, there are still some left cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: The Hong Kong and China Models   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 am

Here is the rest of this lot, the Hong Kong and China made models.

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 China_en_Hong_Kong_Lot_Februari_2012_1

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 China_en_Hong_Kong_Lot_Februari_2012_2

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 China_en_Hong_Kong_Lot_Februari_2012_3

From this lot i kept quit a few.
The forest animals, like the wild boar, the 2 deers and the 2 foex seem to be from the same brand, which was new for me, so i kept them.
The giraffe was even marked with a brand named Blue box, but made in Hong kong, and a mirror copy of the Britains vintage giraffe.
For the rest some models made in China which i didn't have, or just were colour-versions.

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 CH_en_HK_Paardenlot_2
These horse were in the lot, whioch go to the lot of 61 horses i already have for the trade.
A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_MAker_Nijlpaard_klein_grijs_1
I kept this little hippo...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Bobtailpup_1
And this bobtail pup of course...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Brulaap_1
This Howlermonkee to...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Cheetah_klein_1
And this little cheetah with heavy tail, which i had in the collection before already, but i swopped it before

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Dalmatier_1
Big spotted Dalmation

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Dalmatierpup_toy_1
A toyish Dalmation puppy

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Duitse_Staander_1
A hunting dog, maybe a German pointer?

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Edelherten_1
Red Deer stag and doe or foan

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Giraffe_klein_oranje_1
Giraffe, one of the worst in my collection, haha

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Haai_grijs_klein_1
Little grey shark, from which i was not sure if it belonged to the AH WWF series, as it was much softer in material...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Kampvuur_1
Campfire, maybe from an old Enlish brand, but not sure...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Leeuw_klein_1
A small lion...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Leeuw_klein_2
And another one, a colour-variation for me

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Pangolin_112
A Pangolin, not bad...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Reuzenmiereneter_1
A Giant Anteater

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Rode_Vossen_1
2 Red Foxes, and 2 colourvariations, sorry Rogerio... Laughing

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_StBernhard_juveniel_1_
Young St.Bernhard

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Tijger_klein_1
Small tiger

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Tijger_medium_1
Another tiger, somewhat bigger

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Maker_Zebra_klein_1
A small zebra

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 UK_CH_Zwarte_Beren_klein_1
Small black bear, the one one the right is smaller and new...

These China made figurines belong for sure not to the best, but are just additions to an ever growing collection, and represent a time in modelmaking, at least in the cheaper range.
Who knows how future generations will think about these figurines? Rolling Eyes scratch geek

I almost forgot these 2...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 Blue_Box_Netgiraffe_1
Blue Box Hong Kong Reticulated Giraffe, a mirror copy of the vintage adult Britains model

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 Herald_Totempaal_1
Herald Totempoal, the brand which was taken over by Britains in the early 1950's..., much detail.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:31 am

It is not a lot it is a separate collection of nice animals!! lol! lol! lol! Big Congrats Willy!!! cheers cheers cheers drunken

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 am

Thanks Andreas!

This is the newest stand on what is available...

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 Kopie_van_AH_WWF_Lot_Februari_2012_2

Sorry, i forgot, the mammoth is gone to...

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:10 am

PM sent(or actually 2) :)

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:05 am

The last penguin, a koala and a gorilla are gone by now to... Laughing

PostSubject: Re: A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...   A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A huge Group of Albert Heijn WWF Animals came in...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2