Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noah's Pal Zebra Set

Go down 
+6
Wildheart
ken yeo
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Lasersword1973
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

Noah's Pal Zebra Set Empty
PostSubject: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:26 am

I received this Zebra Set from the Noah's Pal Collection two weeks ago. And I would like to show you some of Zachary and Zoe's photos together with the Schleich Grazing Zebra 14609.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 am

Congratulation Ronald for your two sweet and chubby zebras Very Happy .
Chubby but... fine personalities !
Thank you for the pics Cool
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:20 am

They're cute, congrats Ron cat
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Great photos. Congratulations on the set.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Congratulations! Ronald.

the picture is great!
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks Christophe, Harriet, Amy and Ken. And they are lovely Zebra couple. :) But the sad thing is, even though they are new and still in the box, they already have some paint rubs. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Response to Noah's Pals Zebra set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Very Happy I really love the Noah's Pals zebras, they are so cute and plump, their rumps and little legs are adorable. They look slightly smaller than the Schleich zebra next to them.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:53 am

Thanks Bamboo. They maybe smaller in size but they are well fed at least. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 am

Congratulations,Ron!I think they are very well made! elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 am

bamboo wrote:
Very Happy I really love the Noah's Pals zebras, they are so cute and plump, their rumps and little legs are adorable. They look slightly smaller than the Schleich zebra next to them.
Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Hey!

Do you know where to get the zebra Noah Pal's? I'm going to buy this model of zebras, but nowhere can I find .. maybe somewhere on Ebay .. but so far nothing Crying or Very sad ..
Or maybe you'd be set for sale? If so, please contact me! Wink
These are probably the only Chapmann's Zebras have done that your collectibles exclamation .
So I'm waiting for a private message;-)

I greet you nice and warm! sunny cheers
Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 am

danielzebra wrote:
Hey!

Do you know where to get the zebra Noah Pal's? I'm going to buy this model of zebras, but nowhere can I find .. maybe somewhere on Ebay .. but so far nothing Crying or Very sad ..
Or maybe you'd be set for sale? If so, please contact me! Wink
These are probably the only Chapmann's Zebras have done that your collectibles exclamation .
So I'm waiting for a private message;-)

I greet you nice and warm! sunny cheers
Daniel.

Daniel, they are retired and hard to find. Some USA online shops still have some of the sets and you can find it in Amazon here!
Shipping can be expensive to Poland! Be patient and I'm sure someone can help you soon or later! Too much zebras to collect in this world! Laughing

Last edited by Roger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am

Hey!

But I so much like the zebra and Noah's Pals that you just gotta have it .. (hehe) Razz . And yet the fact that zebras are my favorite animals! cheers
If you know of any collector who would have to sell these figures please contact me! Very Happy :)

Greetings! sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am

Shocked Arrrhw !!!! I love you drunken

As Roger says, they are EXTREMELY rare, - I am just a tiny, little bit alien with envy Rolling Eyes Wink

Thankyou for those beautyful pictures flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:28 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Hey!

But I so much like the zebra and Noah's Pals that you just gotta have it .. (hehe) Razz . And yet the fact that zebras are my favorite animals! cheers
If you know of any collector who would have to sell these figures please contact me! Very Happy :)

Greetings! sunny

Who? Me? They are a little toyish for my taste but nice additions indeed! Laughing
I'll let you know if someone wants to sell a pair of them but you can use the trade section of the forum and ask for it! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 pm

I am one of those willing to buy a zebra and roan antelope are,and mountain nyala because I like very much,then I'm looking for them,and I hope that you will help me Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Daniel ;-)
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm

danielzebra wrote:
I am one of those willing to buy a zebra and roan antelope are,and mountain nyala because I like very much,then I'm looking for them,and I hope that you will help me Crying or Very sad

Daniel ;-)

You should try some US sellers and please expect high postage.
Nyalas - TGF:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zebras - E-Bay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To find roan antelopes will be probably problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Bidding on eBay does not have pictures, so I buy in the dark or not I will No ... mountain nyala are on an untrusted site, and it will not take any chances No , do not even know what the U.S. would cost me into Polish for the load scratch ...

Yours!
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Bidding on eBay does not have pictures, so I buy in the dark or not I will No ... mountain nyala are on an untrusted site, and it will not take any chances No , do not even know what the U.S. would cost me into Polish for the load scratch ...

Yours!

Bidding?! I see "Buy it now" option on that offer for new condition item... Do You mean TGF is untrusted site?! Laughing

You asked for retired ones so do not expect all these figures together in the first e-shop You visit :)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 am

danielzebra wrote:

Yours!

Daniel, if you are worried about the trustworthiness of a U.S. site, you should ask members here whether they've used the site. That's what the forum is for.

As jarda points out, if you meant that TGF Toys may be "untrusted" then we can help you: TGF Toys is a fantastic and very trustworthy online vendor. (Or at least, that's been my experience. However, I don't know what it costs to have them ship to Poland (or whether they do that). Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:10 am

They are gorgeous!!!! :0 congrats for this beautiful pair!

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm

That's right .. do not know if sending to Polish .. So as you know, it might be better not answer ... but thanks to the valuable information you gave;-)

Yours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Pal Zebra Set   Noah's Pal Zebra Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Noah's Pal Zebra Set
Page 1 of 1