Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!

Go down 
+6
Roger
HKHollinstone
Kristie
skysthelimit
widukind
SUSANNE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! Empty
PostSubject: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 12:50

Life can be very strange sometimes Rolling Eyes

The last month has been rather rotten for me, because my son got very seriously ill.
On top of that my car broke completely down, so I couldn`t even visit him in the hospital, which is app 2 hours drive from here. What a Face

BUT ! this is almost a miracle : yesterday Ana sent me a gift, - and today came one more fabulous, fantastic, rare and also unique gift for me Shocked

Can you imagine, - Sue and Lesley has sent me a whole herd of beautyful, wonderful vintage horses from Starlux cheers

How did you wonderful ladies know I needed to be cheered up ? Shocked
And, wow! did I get cheered up bounce cheers
Imagine somebody giving me these treasures !
To know such kind people surely is a reminder, that the world is full of wonderful persons, - a lot of them are assembeled here at this forum drunken

Sue and Lesley, you have made me SO happy !
Your kindness, and these horses, it makes the air sweeter to breathe again flower

These horses are almost as old as I am, and still they are SO beautyful.
In perfect condition and full of joy and jumps and life and charm Laughing
Schleich, - if you need inspiration, - take a look here :

Here they are out enjoying the sunshine sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

Dear Sue and Lesley !
Thankyou ever SO much !
I wished we lived nearer, so I could give you a HUGE hug Laughing

PS: after two weeks in hospital my son is now so much better that he only needs to go for checkups a couple of times a week !
He has to take medicine the rest of his life, but it seems he has been ille for a long time, and now it is being treated he may have a much better time ahead of him

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 14:05

Really wonderful vintage horses!!!! Big Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And a new hurray the the ladies they bring happyness in our live, a hurray for Sue and Lésley!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 14:18

Congrats Susanne cheers cheers
Best wishes to your "little" boy Very Happy

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 18:15

Congrats on such a beautiful lot of horses!

And I hope that your son is doing better!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 19:47

Big hurray for Sue and Lesley cheers cheers cheers
They are beautiful Susanne, true treasures sunny sunny

I'm sorry to hear your son has been ill in hospital, but good that he's getting better.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 20:08

Thankyou friends cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 21:36

SUSANNE wrote:
These horses are almost as old as I am, and still they are SO beautyful.
In perfect condition and full of joy and jumps and life and charm Laughing

Ah, have you described yourself in these horses? Laughing geek Wink
That's another fantastic gift from our Ladies and in the right time! flower flower
Horses are wonderful! cheers It's nice your son is recovering! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 21:46

Roger wrote:
[.....In perfect condition and full of joy and jumps and life and charm Laughing

Ah, have you described yourself in these horses? Laughing geek Wink

[/quote]

Shocked lol! lol! Crogerbert, you are just SO funny lol! lol! alien geek lol!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 10:35

I forgot to show you the beautyful card, that Sue and Lesley sent with the horses Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can`t you imagine these wonderful ladies living in this gorgeous old house with their gorgeous collection of old animals ? cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 10:56

I love the card! :) Thanks for showing! Very Happy It looks a wonderful place to live! flower flower

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 10:57

Once upon a time two marvelous faeries sent a fantastic package full of incredible horses to a wonderful lady Very Happy

I love this place cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 10:59

flower cheers Laughing Laughing cheers flower

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 11:21

Susan, sometimes it seems, as every misfortune comes together at the same time. I really hope your son is feeling better?
And I hope, that you will soon find a new car.
You see, if you're into great troubles, sometimes comes a little light to comfort you - like the beautiful horses of Sue&Lesley. You have so many friends here, this is a great help in difficult times. Even if you do not see them, they are still with you, right?

______
Yvette
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 12:46

Congrats Susanne! Lovely horses & wish your son for good health!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 13:45

Thankyou very much Yvette and Ken flower flower

Yes, he must be better now. I talked to him yesterday, and he was going to a party with some friends. It must be a sigh that he is feeling better. I hope. Rolling Eyes

I am worried sick, - hopefully he has sence enough not to mix all the medicine he gets with beer.
But I managed to keep my big mouth shut. Wink
Can you imagine a mother telling her som who is soon 30 years old, that he mustn`t drink beer Laughing Laughing geek

Yvette, you are so right, and you are one of the wonderful friends from the forum, who spreads light in hard times. sunny

Yes, it is strange, no matter if your son is 2 or 11 or 30 years old...or 60 ! ... he will always be the child in his mother`s eyes Laughing

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 14:06

Beautiful horses, full of life and joy! What a happy, enthusiastic foals! I love poses of these horses and foals, wow! cheers cheers cheers Hooray for Sue and Lesley! cheers And card is wonderful too Very Happy

I hope everything will be better with Your son's health :) Send him best wishes from us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 20:54

Kikimalou wrote:
Once upon a time two marvelous faeries sent a fantastic package full of incredible horses to a wonderful lady Very Happy

... but the gosship Croc, he knew the nearest way, and went much faster than the child, was not long before he got to the grandmother's house.
... suddenly, imitating the child's voice, the evil croc knocked at the door, Toc, toc, toc!

I love you flower I love you flower I love you flower I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 21:00

Thankyou Ana flower sunny

I am sure all these good wishes help Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 21:02

Roger wrote:

Ohhh, NO !!!! affraid

Our precious Croccobert has gone Toc-Toc What a Face

cheers lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!   STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLUX horses :an incredibly precious gift from Sue & Lesley !!!!
Page 1 of 1