Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know. Empty
PostSubject: Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.   Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 pm

I have decided to put myself out there to help fellow "forumers" get Schleich animals elephant if they do not have access to them. I have many stores around me that carry most, if not all, models, even the 2012 January releases. I have all the animals from Schleich I need so it will give me great pleasure to go back to these stores again and again. Ya see, I cannot go back because I will end up buying animals I already have enough of, or do not use!!Laughing Not good on the wallet or with my wife:affraid

I can take orders here via PM, and can be for trade or sale. If it is for sale, I can only accept PayPal to make things run smoothly. I hope you understand.

Let me know what people think.

Thanks, Shawn
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.   Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:07 am

Gosh, Shawn !
How terribly kind of you to offer your help cheers

I will surely remeber this, if I have a problem gettingh a specific anilmal , THANKYOU sunny flower

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.   Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Gosh, Shawn !
How terribly kind of you to offer your help cheers

I will surely remeber this, if I have a problem gettingh a specific anilmal , THANKYOU sunny flower

My pleasure Susanne! Just think of me as the Schleich Santa Claus🎅 lol!
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.   Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:58 pm

You are very kind Seanie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.   Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know. Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have problems getting Schleich animals--Let me know.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collector's life-
Jump to: