Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Learning resources sets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What was shipping?

I don't know. I found them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Amazon, but I haven't bought anything on Amazon because I don't have a Creditcard, so I don't know how shipping works on their site.

Thank you :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:24 pm

What was shipping?

I don't know. I found them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Amazon, but I haven't bought anything on Amazon because I don't have a Creditcard, so I don't know how shipping works on their site.

Thank you :)

You're welcome, Andreas!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Thanks Julie for bringing it back. I missed this topic and there's one more fox to hunt. Very Happy A Jumbo Fox! Laughing I also won't acquire a complete set just because of a single figure and much probably it is hollow? scratch
It seems also that there is some work to do yet in Learning Resources page on TAI. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks Julie for bringing it back. I missed this topic and there's one more fox to hunt. Very Happy A Jumbo Fox! Laughing I also won't acquire a complete set just because of a single figure and much probably it is hollow? scratch
It seems also that there is some work to do yet in Learning Resources page on TAI. :)

You're welcome! I keep checking Learning Resources on eBay from time to time, but it looks like people only sell complete sets. They are all around the 30 euros (mostly more), and I find that way too much to pay for just one figurine I like. I'd love to have this red fox as well, and the manatee of course!
I'll look what I can do about the Learning Resources page on TAi Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:21 pm

You're welcome! I keep checking Learning Resources on eBay from time to time, but it looks like people only sell complete sets. They are all around the 30 euros (mostly more), and I find that way too much to pay for just one figurine I like. I'd love to have this red fox as well, and the manatee of course!

That's very nice so I can keep my work with K&M/PV! Very Happy Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Perfect Julie! cheers You're a great editor! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:36 am

Perfect Julie! cheers You're a great editor! Very Happy

Thanks, Roger Very Happy

I sent an e-mail to Learning Resources with the question if they gave me permission to use their pictures for TAi. I already had a reply, and I have permission! So now I can even provide the info with the pictures cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Thanks, Roger Very Happy

I sent an e-mail to Learning Resources with the question if they gave me permission to use their pictures for TAi. I already had a reply, and I have permission! So now I can even provide the info with the pictures cheers

That's fantastic Julie! Very Happy Catalogue pictures can be very useful to visitors as long as we don't have our own pictures to put there! Thanks for your proactivity! :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Seems like Learning Resources have some new sets this year as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 0835 - Jumbo Farm Animals: Mommas and Babies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 0836 - Jumbo Dinosaurs: Mommas and Babies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not really fond of the dinosaurs. Their colours just look too 'fake' or something. The farm animals are a bit better, but the anatomy of the momma cow and sheep scare me a bit. Overal nothing interesting for me.
Still looking for that awesome manatee from the Endangered Animals set..

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:20 pm

And fishes :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:25 am

Thanks Julie for sharing that information with us, keeps being an illusive brand, I hope you get the manatee. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:10 am

Thanks Julie for sharing that information with us, keeps being an illusive brand, I hope you get the manatee. Very Happy

Crocodile  Applause Applause Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning resources sets   Today at 2:06 am

Back to top Go down

Learning resources sets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2