Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+21
Vivien
animalluvr6
krista
Lasersword1973
widukind
ken yeo
lucky luke
Roger
HKHollinstone
Sergey
Ana
smithyboy
baltimore zoo
Mastiffcat
SeanieP
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
landrover
MartinH
bojan
Kikimalou
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes Roger... There is a Manurba touch in some PAPO Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 pm

ah, i get it, the pose. i thought you were saying there was something in the style of modeling.

the more i see this fellow, the more i like him. he's got character.

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:52 pm

As always an excellent walk-around Christophe cheers cheers cheers
Thanks to your fine pics,I'm completely convinced:This fellow will join my collection Very Happy Very Happy

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Heyyy , I got him y'day Kiki . I am right now holding him .......he IS marvellous bounce I I love you I love you I love you him ...esp. the thick fur layers around his neck , horns , belly and his expressive face and personality . ..luv his texture too

Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Thanks for the great photos Christophe, there's something about him I like but I won't be adding him to my collection, for one thing he's too big!
Same here.
Although mouflon is among my favorite animals, I don't like paintwork of this Papo figurine, and its size matters as well...
By the way, how big is this mouflon, Kiki?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Thanks for the great photos Christophe, there's something about him I like but I won't be adding him to my collection, for one thing he's too big!
Same here.
Although mouflon is among my favorite animals, I don't like paintwork of this Papo figurine, and its size matters as well...
By the way, how big is this mouflon, Kiki?

I can only show you the first pic with a SCHLEICH people at the first post of this topic. This mouflon is not in my collection, he flied a long time ago to Amy Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I can only show you the first pic with a SCHLEICH people at the first post of this topic. This mouflon is not in my collection, he flied a long time ago to Amy Wink
Could you describe in your own words then, how large is it? Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As far as I remembered, this model is large, with a too long body and everything is thick, thicker than on the SAFARI Ltd Bighorn, definitively not my taste Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
As far as I remembered, this model is large, with a too long body and everything is thick, thicker than on the SAFARI Ltd Bighorn, definitively not my taste Wink
Oh, it's even larger than the BIGhorn... Thanx, Kiki, you saved me 5-6 euro I was thinking to spend on this mouflon. Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Oh, it's even larger than the BIGhorn... Thanx, Kiki, you saved me 5-6 euro I was thinking to spend on this mouflon. Wink

It's so fantastic to know I avoid you collecting Kiryll Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:42 pm

nice  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you Ulinuk  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Thank you for the walkaround! I really like the fur texture on this one - reminds me of how reindeer and horse fur (and likely mouflon then as well) bunches up when it rains to better drip off the water.

Roger wrote:
The pose is very Papo with Manurba legs, proud figure but unelegant. Lineol legs are not possible anymore, it looks! Sad
Sure they are. It's just a mater of investing in the right plastic. CollectA appears to have no trouble (well, aside from the few horses they released in inexplicably super-bendy plastic) putting out appropriately dainty-legged horses without issues with balance, bending or, apparently, child safety - I do so wish Safari & Papo took heed.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:34 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Thank you for the walkaround! I really like the fur texture on this one - reminds me of how reindeer and horse fur (and likely mouflon then as well) bunches up when it rains to better drip off the water.

Roger wrote:
The pose is very Papo with Manurba legs, proud figure but unelegant. Lineol legs are not possible anymore, it looks! Sad
Sure they are. It's just a mater of investing in the right plastic. CollectA appears to have no trouble (well, aside from the few horses they released in inexplicably super-bendy plastic) putting out appropriately dainty-legged horses without issues with balance, bending or, apparently, child safety - I do so wish Safari & Papo took heed.

You are right but that's a risk, CollectA figures, even those from wild series, bend easily when played with or stored in boxes. However, as a collector, I enjoy that they can make delicate legs and thin horns.
I am positively surprised with the way they were able of making very thin legs in their gnu, the plastic feels hard enough and it has a pose full of action. Not an easy task to all other brands for sure. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PAPO 53018 mouflon walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2