Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!

Go down 
+17
Vivien
widukind
bojan
Tiermann
lucky luke
Mastiffcat
MartinH
SeanieP
Kristie
Ana
xfoxx
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
Joan Milelire
Kikimalou
Roger
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Empty
PostSubject: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am

After a long wait my Mojo package arrived! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
These are all gifts from Mr. James and most of them are still samples. So, some lines, lack of detail or painting defaults are exactly because they are still pre-production figures. Anyway I want to share them with all of you! cheers

The complete team! Wink

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo01

I'll start for late 2011 figures, they were really only available this year so they are also new figures! pirat
First a cute and little clown fish! clown My niece will surely one of them! flower

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo02

Then the grey seal, sorry, it was the only picture I was able to take before camera died! Sleep
One of the pinnipeds that will compose my little collection of sea mammals. I'm eager to get the sea lion! bounce

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo03

The Arabian camel. That's a big male here pictured with the Schleich mare. A very nicely shaped figure, heavy! What a Face I know Mojo fixed a little problem with the legs and gave it in the updated figure a better pose. So the final figure will be even better than this one. scratch

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo04

They need a foal! study

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo05

Admin
Roger

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 am

Ahahah! That's me... Crocobert! Wink
Isn't it nice to receive a replica of my self as a gift from a friend? geek
This Nile crocodile is an excelent replica. I am myself a fan of Papo croc although I haven't it yet but surely Mojo is is the best crocodile among regular sized figures. I had the Schleich and have the Safari and the difference in quality is huge. But probably you cannot see it in my pictures! See it by yourself! Very Happy Very Happy

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo10

See the detail of the skin!

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo11

And the strips in the tail that were suggested by our friends of the forum! cheers

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo12

As I know you like comparison pictures here goes a pic of Mr. Crocobert from Mojo and Mr. Broccoli from Schleich! What a Face

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo13

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 am

Another brilliant figure and a 2012 new release, is this common hippopotamus female. Many of us asked for a hippo with closed mouth and Mojo? Mojo did it! I love you
That's an outstanding figure. Surely one of the best hippos of ever! A very nice girl to live with dramatic Papothamus as Kristie call him. And who remembers the name Sumo give her??? scratch Aflodite!!! Very Happy flower

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo20

Mr Papothamus looks very excited with Afrodite! affraid affraid The river will get agitated, that's not good for a croc! pale Embarassed Sleep

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo21

That's a sample still missing a lot of detail but already very good! Very Happy Close up of the head.

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo22

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 am

And now a figure that I dreamed since I am a collector and now I have it in my hands! cat I was very far from expecting an Iberian lynx in the market when I voted in it here in the forum. :) ... and what Mojo did? cat
The most impressive is that this little figure is an absolutly indescritible figure. The quality is supreme. This cat puts the world of animal replicas in a level far up from what we see from other brands. That's my opinion and probably we will not see soon such a little cat with such quality as we are seeing that figure. I'm not talking with the heart, I'm very sure of what I'm saying. Thanks Mojo but best is to say - congratulations Mojo. cheers
And as you already know this figure was not only reviewed carefully for a team of friends of the forum but also by some conservationists of the species. cat study
... and Mojo will also give a little support to the conservation program and is turning the species more known, not only releasing this figure but also with a page in the catalogue dedicated to the species and to the program. People allover the world, including us, of course, can also find some informations about how to help to save this beautiful cat from desapearing competly from our planet! Sad Very Happy

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo30

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo31

With the Eurasian lynx from Schleich

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo32

STS! Let's help to save him?

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo33

Thanks Mojo, thanks James, thanks STS friends, thanks wonderful Nature! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 am

Congratulation Roger cheers

Some very good surprises for me.

First I was sure the croc will be excellent but I didn't imagine it would be so big, it's really great.

Second is the camel, I like the proportions of this animal Very Happy Look at the head, it is as big as SCHLEICH camel head but it fits with the body cheers

Hippo and lynx are excellent too but... It is not a surprise Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 am

Thank you Roger for posting, and congratulations!!!
The linx and the hippo are my favourites, but as Christophe says it's no surprise. And the camel is very nice too!!!
Congrats Mojo!

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

Big congratulations Roger, these are fabulous!! Hurray for James and Mojo cheers cheers
I love the Lynx, croc, hippo and Camel drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 am

Congrats Roger, lovely present cheers
Way to go James cheers cheers cheers

If you have CollectA Dromedary Camel, could you take a picture together with Mojo's?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 am

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS, Cogerbert cheers

They are marvellous, fantastic drunken

You deserve this lovely gift, which is not less precious because they are early models and may be the only ones in the world...just like your lion cheers

xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 am

Wow! I've never wanted a hippo or a crocodile before Very Happy
I think they're all great, hooray for Mojo!
And congrats to those of you who already got these figures to your hands.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:46 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Hooray! What a beautiful package You get rfom Mojo! Roger Congratulations!!! cheers I'm so happy to see them in Your collection. Big hooray for Mojo! sunny cheers
Iberian lynx is king cat bounce I love the lady hippo-very beautiful. And camel is so beautiful, so realistic! Crocodile is great too, I would have him in my collection if Filip not take him to his collection Evil or Very Mad Laughing Fantastic animals, also seal is adorable and very cute! All from this group are on my wishlist sunny sunny sunny
What a happy day for You Rogerio, It's great to see You have such fantastic presents Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cheers! drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 am

Congrats on your new Mojos, Roger. They are all beautiful! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Great samples Roger--James was kind to you. Can you do me a BIG favor: can you take a photo of the Mojo Hippo and a Schleich Hippo (male or female) together? The color is different but want to see the size difference. I appreciate it!

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Mojo20

-Shawn
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Thank you friends! cheers
I'm glad you like them as much as I do and it's good to hear your nice words! flower
I don't have the CollectA camel or Schleich hippo and I'll be very busy next days. IF I remember the CollectA dromedary has similar size to Schleich! About the hippo if I find someone to lend me one I'll take a comparison picture for sure. :)
Christophe, I also love the long legs and proportions of this dromedary. The long legs gave some porduction troubles to the brand but they preferred to delay a little the launching of the figure to give us a better proportionated replica. It would be easier to shorten a little the legs but I don't mind to wait a little more and have something better. farao

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Congratulation s Robert! They are amazing... ALL OF THEM!!! cheers cheers Mojo will be supebrand one day :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm

MartinH wrote:
Congratulation s Robert! They are amazing... ALL OF THEM!!! cheers cheers Mojo will be supebrand one day :)
Oh, I wish, but it's Roger Laughing

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:18 pm

xfoxx wrote:
Wow! I've never wanted a hippo or a crocodile before Very Happy
me neither, and now i have to explain how a crocodile is a ram and a hippo is a ewe. scratch

Roger, you truly deserve these gifts and i am glad Mr. James recognizes what a good person you are. You are right that congratulations as well as thanks are due Mr James and Mojo: they have achieved so much in such a short time, it makes my head go drunken to think where they will be in a few years!

cheers Mr James & Mojo Fun! cheers Fantastic figures produced by a fantastic company!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

MartinH wrote:

Lynx of course my favorite! sunny cat
The hippopotamus and the camel grand genial drunken
Finally all new series is in my wish list cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Thank you friends! cheers
I'm glad you like them as much as I do and it's good to hear your nice words! flower
I don't have the CollectA camel or Schleich hippo and I'll be very busy next days. IF I remember the CollectA dromedary has similar size to Schleich! About the hippo if I find someone to lend me one I'll take a comparison picture for sure. :)
Christophe, I also love the long legs and proportions of this dromedary. The long legs gave some porduction troubles to the brand but they preferred to delay a little the launching of the figure to give us a better proportionated replica. It would be easier to shorten a little the legs but I don't mind to wait a little more and have something better. farao

I saw the problem was the leg and I agree with you, I prefer waiting a good model than a shorter legs one Wink

I don't have the Mojö camel of course, but you are right, the COLLECTA and SCHLEICH have the same size, but the COLLECTA has a smaller head the the SCHLEICH Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Congratulations on the special additions to your collection. I've been very happy with the Mojo figures I've gotten so far. I hope they are as successful out there in the world as they are here with us.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Congrats on your new members! Surprisingly I like the Camel the most Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Congratulations Roger!!! Very wonderful animals!!!!I love the hippo and the lynx!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Finally all new series is in my wish list cheers sunny
In mine too! bounce bounce I love all of them! Laughing
Congratulations for such wonderful figures Roger and another hurray for Mojo! cheers sunny cheers

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 am

Congrats Roger!

I love the hippo & lynx.

lynx have a great pose & only comments is the face & somehow lacking of something. I can't tell right now. But overall is nice.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:31 am

SeanieP wrote:
Great samples Roger--James was kind to you. Can you do me a BIG favor: can you take a photo of the Mojo Hippo and a Schleich Hippo (male or female) together? The color is different but want to see the size difference. I appreciate it!

-Shawn

Hello Shawn, as promised here they are, some comparison pics with the newer Schleich hippo! I hope you can see more differences than the size and colour! Laughing Anyway I'll not make more comments, mainly when I'm with an explosive in my hands! bom affraid Laughing

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Hippos1
Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Hippos2
Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Hippos3
Schleich hippo with open mouth compared with Mojo female hippo

I've bought the Schleich hippo only to take these comparisons pictures, but seriously, if someone miss a Schleich hippo Made in China I don't mind to trade it once it will be back to the shop friday or monday. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next