Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Colorata Sets

Go down 
+3
Kikimalou
ken yeo
aandmkw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 am

I think there is a bug going around on this forum and I have caught it. I decided to start with the hardest set to find and added one more to my order. So, here they are.

Rare Zoo Set

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 am

The other set I got was the Wild Animals Volume 1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 am

Congratulations! Amy

I think at least 4 members in this forum bought this "Rare Zoo" Set (included myself).
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:06 am

I am very happy with them. I am so glad that Mihnea introduced Akihiro to this forum. The zoo set is fantastic. I love the okapi and the giraffe, the zebra and the tiger. Well, I guess I love all of them. I love my second set as well. Now I just have to decide what I want next. Too many to choose from. It might have to be dinosaurs or marine mammals or penguins or raptors or who knows. The list is too long.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 am

aandmkw wrote:
I am very happy with them. I am so glad that Mihnea introduced Akihiro to this forum. The zoo set is fantastic. I love the okapi and the giraffe, the zebra and the tiger. Well, I guess I love all of them. I love my second set as well. Now I just have to decide what I want next. Too many to choose from. It might have to be dinosaurs or marine mammals or penguins or raptors or who knows. The list is too long.

I'm very happy for you Amy. Each time someone is plague-stricken, I feel very happy Very Happy

My Japanese stuff contamination plan is going well pirat

Again congratulation for your sets and your very good pics. As you guess, I'm sure you will find enough love for all of them cheers
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 am

nice new sets amy your going to need a warehouse to keep all your animals in soon
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 am

They are absolutely fantastic sets Amy, congratulations!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks Christophe, Harriet and Steve. I am glad you liked them. My little building may not be big enough for all my animals. I might have to move out some books from the library section when done.
Back to top Go down
Gast

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 am

Congratulations. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I help you always. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Congratulations on these fantastic sets Amy, and on your bug that infected you too! geek
These sets are a real must for collectors, and nothing tops them, besides handmade models IMHO!
It is time for me to start buying them too, as i only have some loose models, out of those sets... Shocked

aandmkw

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am

Yes Willy, these are a must have for collectors. I love the species represented, as well as the details.
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:49 am

Wow! congrats!  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

My Colorata Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Colorata Sets   My Colorata Sets Empty

Back to top Go down

My Colorata Sets
Page 1 of 1